As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] is...

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    not enough.
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    That is true. Anything you can't buy me is not real.

You can't buy love, but it is shockingly easy to lease with good credit.

In other news, I think I'm in love with Iliza Schlesinger.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    quite a thrill, but it don't pay my bills

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    @Mysst is right.

A girl has got to eat.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    the answer.
    Uriel wrote: »
    YTMND is still a thing?

Holy shit.
    They call it Vine now.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I have a relationship.

It is acceptable.

Acceptable my ass

Your lady is rad as hell

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Mysst is right.

A girl has got to eat.

All you need is love!

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    Mysst is right.

A girl has got to eat.

All you need is love!

I WANT MONEY

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    not enough.
    Love is a lie that I choose to believe anyway. Like Santa Claus or Democracy. The benefits of compliance outweigh the frustration.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    I'd take a dinosaur over both though

So last week during our many, many texts back and forth to each other I suddenly get one where she says, "I have something very important to ask you."

I'm freaking out internally, wondering what she could mean by this. She then asks, "What are your thoughts on Jurassic Park and Dinosaurs, because I'm kind of obsessed with them."

Yeah, I think we are going to get along great.

steam_sig.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    most nearly itself / When here and now cease to matter.
    I found love in a hopeless place.

Best Buy

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Was it the best buy?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Was it the best buy?

My love don't cost a thing

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    a universal migraine.
    Was it the best buy?

mine does!

20 up front, 20 next morning

Magic Pink wrote: »
    Was it the best buy?

mine does!

20 up front, 20 next morning

I'll give you six fitty

a universal migraine.
    done

Wait... What did I just buy?

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    [...] achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
    A universal migraine.

a universal migraine.
    Yukira wrote: »
    A universal migraine.
    except upside down

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »
    Unfortunately, after watching the honest trailer for Frozen, I can't listen to Love is an open door, with hearing "we're totally gonna pork"

"We are cutting iiiice"

"'cause we are cutting iiiiice"

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• GotLoveGotLove It's a shame, she really liked his waggly eyebrows. Many Britons find this amusing.Registered User regular
    love_zpsleo164gl.jpg

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Was it the best buy?

The best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bees

I need money

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Was it the best buy?

The best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bees

I need money

hey, that's what I want!

• NopeQueenNopeQueen Registered User regular
    Now I have "Love is a Battlefield" stuck in my head.

Really though, love is weird and scary and difficult to maintain. It is a long shot. But there's really nothing like finding someone who accepts you and your quirks, faults, flaws, and general oddities. If you find someone who will do that with you, fucking wow that'a amazing! Because everyone is weird and intolerable in their own way. There's always something that people will find to criticize or dislike in you, or at the very least tolerate.

But to someone out there you're not tolerable, you're great: you're fun, cute, and engaging. They like you...just you...and that is really special. Sure people grow and change and relationships evolve. And yeah, some don't make it and that's ok. But if you have that core thing where you feel that this person really gets it, and you, then try to fight against the odds. (also known as ups and downs of life) Communicate what you need, listen to what they need, and work together to the best of your reasonable ability. And then go have sex and eat junk food together and enjoy life because hey, you found something pretty damn awesome.

• JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    To reiterate on her obsession with Dinosaurs, she texted me this article: http://www.wired.com/2015/04/scientists-say-time-reinstate-brontosaurus/

Saying that she couldn't wait to tell me and figured I needed to know about it immediately. That is just adorable.

This also made me realize I have doubled my texting limit in one week talking to her. I'm going to have to stop by ATT when I go home and switch to an unlimited plan.

steam_sig.png
    I did that to my wife when we first met. Rang up 60 bucks in text fees the first month.

She thought she had unlimited texts though so I called and got the bill taken care of.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was young

I wonder if that would have increased my sex appeal

If watching Friends had taught me anything... Yes

• POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    i went outside. do i have a girlfriend now

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    the answer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZycgX792hE

Enjoying Aloe Blacc is cool, right

Because I like some of his music quite a lot

dN0T6ur.png
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    the answer.

If watching Friends had taught me anything... Yes

Because holy fuck there has to be some reason Ross managed to ever sleep with anyone ever.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I was walking through a parking lot with my 4 year old son after grocery shopping and a little girl (I'd guess around 4 or 5) waved at him and smiled. He waved back and said softly "That's my new girlfriend .... I will love her forever"

oh boy kiddo

.... oh boy

Xaquin on
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    LOVE IS LARLAR

Well, at least somebody understands

vEaRQgH.png
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I was walking through a parking lot with my 4 year old son after grocery shopping and a little girl (I'd guess around 4 or 5) waved at him and smiled. He waved back and said softly "That's my new girlfriend .... I will love her forever"

oh boy kiddo

.... oh boy

Better prepare a dowry to purchase her hand in marriage with.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Unless things have drastically changed in the last 20 years or so, "forever" at that age is typically "until the end of recess".

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    i went outside. do i have a girlfriend now

yes definitely but don't ever call her, you'll scare her away.

not enough.
    JMan711 wrote: »
    To reiterate on her obsession with Dinosaurs, she texted me this article: http://www.wired.com/2015/04/scientists-say-time-reinstate-brontosaurus/

Saying that she couldn't wait to tell me and figured I needed to know about it immediately. That is just adorable.

This also made me realize I have doubled my texting limit in one week talking to her. I'm going to have to stop by ATT when I go home and switch to an unlimited plan.

Listen, regardless of its relevance to your romantic status (which is excellent, don't get me wrong!), this dinosaur news is serious fucking business! We need to get the word out on the street! People who haven't thought about Dinosaurs at all in decades will still be all like "HELL YES BRONTOSAURUS", I guarantee it!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • NopeQueenNopeQueen Registered User regular

Listen, regardless of its relevance to your romantic status (which is excellent, don't get me wrong!), this dinosaur news is serious fucking business! We need to get the word out on the street! People who haven't thought about Dinosaurs at all in decades will still be all like "HELL YES BRONTOSAURUS", I guarantee it!

Wait, there are people who don't regularly think about dinosaurs?

not enough.
    NopeQueen wrote: »

Wait, there are people who don't regularly think about dinosaurs?

I don't understand what's up with them either, but they clearly need our help!

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    a universal migraine.
    -10 points for no "A miserable pile of secrets" option

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    A CHEMICAL REACTION THAT COMPELS ANIMALS TO BREED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q

"It hits hard, Morty, then it slooowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it, your parents are gonna do it, break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science."

This discussion has been closed.