As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, April 10, 2015 - Canvass

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, April 10, 2015 - Canvass

Canvass

Canvass

http://campcomic.com/comic/198

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    GinormousGinormous Registered User regular
    I see that Malacai has quite the career in politics ahead of him if he ever gets out of this camp.

• Options
    AriWerdAriWerd Registered User regular
    Mal is so darn loveable.

• Options
    FellowFellow Registered User regular
    So much for the animals not being turned into stew.

• Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Oh Malachi, you're really rather evil, when you think about it :D.

So he's going to enact a coup in the CWAPS? Mean :p

• Options
    VisionAriVisionAri Registered User regular
    Oh, Malachi. *facepalm*

• Options
    Twister2Twister2 Registered User regular
    What a Canvass.
    In fact, Seventeen seems more rational than Malachi at the moment.
    And that means that something's very wrong.

• Options
    ss8913ss8913 Registered User new member
    I'm telling you. Malachi is turning into Master Shake. I think Seventeen might be meatwad but I'm not yet sure who represents Frylock in this. Most good stories have a similar dynamic. Look at Harry Potter for example; clearly Hermione represents Frylock, Ron represents Meatwad, and Harry represents Master Shake. Good on Katie for utilizing this effective and often hilarious dynamic in the comic as well :)

• Options
    ATF_GriffATF_Griff Registered User regular
    Obviously Brian is Frylock. He doesn't say much, but he's probably the smartest of the bunch.

• Options
    ShamrockSeraphShamrockSeraph Registered User regular
    I hope I'm not the only one who wants all of the people who Malachi recruits to vote against him retaining his position as Vice President. He kind of needs a rude awakening.

• Options
    KoltirasRipKoltirasRip Registered User new member
    Malachi is the main character and he's also extremely unlikeable. Most characters have a kind of 'growing up' experience that makes them more tolerable to the reader by now. I'm not sure how much longer I can last before I give up on this one for just making a tiny dark spot on my day.

• Options
    KestralbKestralb Registered User regular
    Hahaha, "I love animals" coming from the camp cook. Maybe doesn't mean what you think! So much potential for unintended consequences here. I can't wait! :)

• Options
    XxXSasquatchfanXxXXxXSasquatchfanXxX Registered User new member
    @SS8913

That archetypal triad of characters is often thought of as representations of the ego, id, and superego. I think in the case of this comic, it is fairly clear that
    Malachi=ego
    17=id
    Brian=superego

• Options
    DaminiDamini Registered User regular
    @koltirasrip

Don't forget, Malachi's a kid. I'm pretty sure all children exhibit some moderately irrational and selfish behavior before it gets knocked out of them.
    I mean, come on, you can't really expect model behavior.