As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

crowd sourced [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This Star Wars Celebration stream has the WORST fucking music.

They got these shitty starwars techno remixes going and shit.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    Elki wrote: »
    a
    Elki wrote: »
    bee tee dubs I oneshot HM abyss last night, solo

dicked around with HM bridge for a bit but the sword dude kills me in one shot and even a full 7 icebreaker crits to the head only brings him to like, 40% hp so idk if there's much hope there. does he one shot you at lvl 32 as well or not?

No.

guess i'll just focus on leveling up my crota guns and shit. I think I should hit 32 either next week or the week after anyways.

What time do you get to play, anyways? You should jump with us for a hard Crota, to pick up some of the primary weapons. The Word is pretty awesome.

@elki until my dumbbutt wife finds and orders a TV stand she likes (so I can buy a new TV for the living room and move the current TV and video games into the basement) I am basically at her mercy. so I usually play after she goes to bed which is starting around 11 or 12 CST and going until 2am. exceptions are for my negotiated once a week brotime on Sundays and times like tonight when she has girls night out. so I will be around tonight anytime after the kids go down (730ish CST)

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    SKFM, you’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

I guess because they carry diseases or it might bite me, but you said I already touched it to flip it over.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    No [chat]! Don't go! I just got here!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    No management in the office at all today. Best day ever.

It's raining again.

I miss the sun.

I love the rain.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 3.5

@DasUberEdward will create the new thread
    @TL DR is backup

This discussion has been closed.