As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Embedded Youtube autoplays if page is reloaded after not finishing watching the video

SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex SinterklasicusMadrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
After clicking some videos in the SE++ YouTube thread and not finding all of them equally interesting, I paused some.
I then went Forward and Backward in my browser, and all videos that I had not watched until the end started automatically playing.
They were also resized into a much smaller box.

This is on Chrome.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    doesn't reproduce for me in firefox

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I did it 3× in a row this morning to make sure I wasn't going crazy, but I tried again 2 hours ago and then couldn't recreate either.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Sounds more like a browser issue than a forum issue.

I tried in Chrome myself and could not duplicate, are there any extensions that may be loaded that could cause this?

Draygo on