As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] Thread - Playoffs for the next 4 months!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    He lead his team to back-to-back national championships. What's not to get?
    Butters wrote: »
    I don't get what's so great about him. His best teams at Florida were absolutely stacked talent wise. He had Noah, Horford, and Corey Brewer for two straight seasons.

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Talented players don't mean an automatic win. A good coach still has to know what to do with them.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    He won with superior talent not tactics. In the NBA loads of teams have that level of talent. If he has a reputation as an offensive visionary I've never seen evidence of it.

Pretty sure Noah had 10 blocks in the first like 12 minutes of that first championship game.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    He also went to three elite 8's and a final four with no draft picks. He's a good x's and o's coach. His one weakness is during end game situations, since he has a penchant for giving his guards a lot of freedom.

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Also only the second guy to win 500 games before he turned 50, and the winningest coach at his school.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh, I guess the bulls really don't want this to go seven games, then

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    120-66

holy shit

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    lol

This discussion has been closed.