As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Prime 2015 Registration Beckons

• sediroxsedirox Registered User regular
    Been in the queue 20 minutes on my phone. Starting to freak out....

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    What is wrong with the queue? I got in as soon as the twitter went off :( Still waiting on 2 browsers and mobile.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • riverslqriverslq Somewhere over the rainbowRegistered User new member
    So if the max is 4 per person per day, and the site would only let you order 12,
    My wife did 2-1-1-2, and I did 2-3-3-2. That's 4 (max) per person per day to the same address.
    I hope thats ok, and they just had a math error on the max tickets (should have been 16?)

The problem with having kids, you just can't go to PAX alone. :)

"PLEASE NOTE: In order to keep things fair, we currently have badge limits of 4 per person (per badge type). If we determine that your are ordering under different names and multiple addresses, all of your orders will be cancelled immediately"

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    riverslq wrote: »
    So if the max is 4 per person per day, and the site would only let you order 12,
    My wife did 2-1-1-2, and I did 2-3-3-2. That's 4 (max) per person per day to the same address.
    I hope thats ok, and they just had a math error on the max tickets (should have been 16?)

The problem with having kids, you just can't go to PAX alone. :)

"PLEASE NOTE: In order to keep things fair, we currently have badge limits of 4 per person (per badge type). If we determine that your are ordering under different names and multiple addresses, all of your orders will be cancelled immediately"
    Yeah, this is an issue that they have been notified about and is now fixed afaik.

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Got in, got my 2 sets of passes for all four days, booked my hotel (Crowne Plaza) and got out.

I can now BREATHE.

LoonyEclipse on
    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    SinoSamba wrote: »
    What is wrong with the queue? I got in as soon as the twitter went off :( Still waiting on 2 browsers and mobile.
    Yeah, holy hell. The queue last year was way faster than this. Looks like we'll be having another 2013 Queue -- that is, 3 hours of waiting to find out everything is gone but Mondays :?

Lazorz on
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Hope I can get that third set for my friend. I'm the only one with easy access to a computer now. I got through pretty easily otherwise.

Artereis on
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I was not expecting the bat signal today. Luckily my brother was more on top of things and was able to get our bobcats! w00t PAX '15!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    I am going to PAX!

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    I got 2 sets...now waiting in the long line for a hotel.

• The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    Well this is weird...

All three people I talked to didn't get their Twitter notifications...
    We're all 15 min late to the queue x.x

I only noticed the sale because the badge waiting thread was closed. So I went to the reg page - which still isn't updated for me. And was super confused so came back to the forum to get the link. My brother only noticed because he was checking his phone while heading out to lunch.

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    After some fence sitting, I picked up passes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Pretty excited! First PAX!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Webpage on my computer still says Soon! Had to check my phone...

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
    I got 2 sets...now waiting in the long line for a hotel.

My hotel went through in seconds and got the Sheraton. But still in queue for badge. So weird.

• forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I was in the queue in about 30 seconds, and out 5 minutes later, but holy hell, my hands are still shaking.

ewnk2szpswv2.png

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Whew, was able to order the other set. See you guys at Prime.

• LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    I was 6 minutes late to the queue, but I actually got my badges, holy shit! Thank you LoL removal and irregular release time for helping alleviate some of the demand!!!

Lazorz on
  • nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    After some fence sitting, I picked up passes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Pretty excited! First PAX!

Congrats & see you there!

aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

O1vSeKm.png
    Anyone getting failures on checkout? Oh brother....

• oil_52oil_52 Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    So firt time in que i got 2 sets for all days than went back in and got another set for total of 3 sets on 2 orders, I hope that is okay. i just cant seem to get into the hotel section.

oil_52 on
  • Aardvark VulgarAardvark Vulgar Registered User regular
    Quick question, why did I have a $6 shipping fee and my friends have a $0 fee?

70xnyzr.png
  • skellerskeller San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Has anyone received an email confirmation for the hotel? A little weird that I didn't get anything.

• LobstarLobstar Nades All Day East-SideRegistered User regular
    Sunday is already sold out.

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Some friends got me badges! Year seven here I come!

Now to wait on the damnable hotel queue.

wWuzwvJ.png
    Quick question, why did I have a $6 shipping fee and my friends have a $0 fee?
    Depends on what option you choose.

skeller wrote: »
    Has anyone received an email confirmation for the hotel? A little weird that I didn't get anything.
    OnPeak confirmation emails are historically very slow in being sent out on the first day of registration due to the load.

• mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    Two badges for all four days.

And done.

• WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Semper preparatus. :biggrin:

See y'all in August.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    No Saturdays available though, but I got everything else!! *cries omg I was soo scared there!!!

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Spud387Spud387 Man of Inaction Vancouver, BC, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Saturday/Sunday are fluctuating between being sold out. Keep refreshing if you don't have any as a lot of people with multiple sessions for the queue are starting to timeout

Prime 2016 Status: Skipping. 2017, The Return.

Attended: PAX Prime 2010/'11/'12/'13/'14
  • adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    skeller wrote: »

Got mine. I was probably one of the first one through though so maybe give is just a few. You can always log back into onpeak to verify your reservation info if you are worried.

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • LobstarLobstar Nades All Day East-SideRegistered User regular
    Scratch that, Fri/Sat/Sun are all sold out now.

• cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    In about 9 minutes late, had a 10 minutes wait in queue and got my two sets. Woo hoo! Wasn't expecting today... and wasn't expecting to get my two sets after getting in late. Maybe got lucky with the bug that limited number people could buy?

• K!LL@RK!LL@R Registered User regular
    Still in the hotel queue and the number of people in front of me isn't changing.

• cursecurse Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Woo, got my sets for all four days. My group can relax now...

7lcw1cifdzb4.png
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    Got three sets of badges. Sorry for those that hit the error. Now OnPeak is destroying my happiness by repeatedly booting me out of line.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Bobcats x4 sets get. Sheraton get. See you at Prime!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    I was in the queue in about 30 seconds, and out 5 minutes later, but holy hell, my hands are still shaking.

Yeah, same here. My adrenaline shot from 'ho-hum, let's do some data entry for this flyer' to...'HOLY- GOGOGOGOGO!"

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
    Still in line for hotel reg....now I'll have to wrangle two Saturdays...but I got everything else!!! *whew*!

Gaming since 1986.
  • The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    Omg I'm shaking and I'm going to cry.
    I managed to grab a full set, as did my brother.

I did pick up a second Sat (all I could afford for extras). Which works out, my friend (who got in queue a minute later) only was able to get Monday. At least she'll go two days for sure xD

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
This discussion has been closed.