As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Playstation] E3 2015: Tretton's Revenge

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Juno's boss music is great too

J3qcnBP.png
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Also by the time Legends had come out, good side scrolling Mega Man games were no longer being made

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    One disc... Every side scrolling mega man game.

Make it happen

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    The cutest.

But yea, Megaman Legends as basically an anime action RPG with a plot beyond "Wily's a dick" was one of those things I didn't know I wanted. A lot.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Mega Man Legends came out the same year as MMX4

So what I'm saying is Capcom had already killed side scrolling Mega Man and dumped him in a shallow grave by then

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    One of these days I'll fire up my 360 and actually beat Mega Man 9

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Nobody has ever finished 9 or 10

6F32U1X.png
    I finished 10 but that's only because it had an easy mode for babies

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Was it 9 or 10 that had the ridiculously epic intro to the final wily stage? (spoilers)

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

Make it happen

they tried that once already

it was awful

Make it happen

it was awful

It doesn't have to be though

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Am I the only goddamn person who wants a new Earthworm Jim game

No. Not at all. I want one.

I kinda do, but the earthworm jim dude is a raging shitbag

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

I have finished 9 and 10 as both characters

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited May 2015

Make it happen

it was awful

What was so bad about the Mega Man/X collections?

I had both and enjoyed them a lot

UnbreakableVow on

You don't count

6F32U1X.png
    Bloodstained hit the stretch goal to get David Hayter voice acting

You don't count

D:

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i've made it to wily in 9 but i never managed to beat him

10 i don't think i got stuck on strike man

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I've never beat a single stage of a Mega Man game

I think one time I beat Cut Man but that's about it

6F32U1X.png
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I beat Mega Man 3 multiple times but that's the only one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've gotten to Wily's Castle in either...2 or 3?

Never farther

Old Mega Man games are fun to a point, but they remind me of how shit I am (and then stop being fun until I get the urge to play one again in about a year)

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Wiley was super easy in 3 because he would die from 2 hits of the Top Spin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i've made it to wily in 9 but i never managed to beat him

10 i don't think i got stuck on strike man

strike man is a jerk

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Vector%20the%20Crocodile%20-%20Mario%20&%20Sonic%20at%20the%20Olympic%20Winter%20Games.png

Croc?
    latest?cb=20141201182307

??

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I just installed a 2TB drive and am now restoring the backup I made.

Just so everyone knows, I am a dumbo and everytime I heard this stuff I was like "I dont think I really understand whats happening and I will surely break my PS4."

It was probably the easiest thing I've ever done to mod anything. It was way easier than when I took my old XBox360 hard drive and put it in a slim, and way WAY easier than the time I modded a fightstick.

Now fingers crossed PT makes the transfer back. (No reason it wouldn't though...)

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
    I didn't realize FFX would be getting yet another visual upgrade on PS4, I thought it would be literally the same game

Cool! It looks a lot cleaner - better textures with more defined edges

Well now Im locked out of everything. Fuck this.

I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do with PT, and I may just delete it (since I have a restore, and the original hard drive still here). It can't verify any licenses, and everything is locked.

Trying to restore licenses brings up an error with 1 licence to go. (PT?)

This is bullshit.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
    Oh that would be some grade-A bullshit right there

Konami is one step away from just doing this to everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9krWW1rtYQ

Googling seems to show me that a bunch of people right now are locked out of everything.

I literally can't do anything non-disc based right now. No netflix, hulu, anything.

And then I read some guy say deactivate the console and it should work, so of course I did because I just want to watch Netflix before bed, and now it wont let me re-activate it.

I dont know if ive ever been this pissed off at a console before. It's essentially a brick. Fuck digital everything.

Were those other people also dealing with PT?

i dont know. its on the sony forums. I may just delete it and try...

edited May 2015
    Nope, I deleted PT and still got the same exact stuff.

This seems to be the same error message that the people with a bugged Dying Light season pass got, and the people with the bugged Resident Evil Revelations 2 pass got...which Sony apparently has ignored.

I'm doing a full restore again because fuck if I know what else to try.

All I know is because I buy mostly digital and I have a brick here. I didn't do anything shady, I followed the instructions on their own website to install a new HD and now I'm locked out of everything.

And I deactivated it (that went through!) because I read people had success with that, and now when I try to re-activate it I get an error.

Never buying digital anything again, thats for sure.

EDIT: It's Error NP-34993-8 which when I google I see threads appearing all over Sony's site from people with similar complaints minutes ago...I guess I just go to bed and hope I see my games in the morning. Ugh.

mxmarks on
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Sorry about that duder, hope it gets sorted out quick.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure they were doing psn maintenance at some point soon so, yeah

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    They did, it's finished

So

Now they need to fix other stuff, apparently

This gen! :rotate:

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    You're right video games never had any flaws until now I was going to past disparagingly but then I realized I'm a cutie and cuties don't do that so instead I remembered my favorite bug in guild wars 1 were they messed up enemy flags so they would all kill each other in whatever zone you were in, including dropping loot. That got patched so fast

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    Just an update encase anyone else has this issue:

I took out the new hard drive, put the old one back in, and the same thing happened.

So I'm ASSUMING that my switching hard drives over was just a weird coincidence.

As I said above, searching the error code I'm entering is a lot of angry people from the last few hours. I can't seem to find a common link, other than apparently there was PSN maintenance today. My Vita, PS TV and PS3 all are working as normal.

Unfortunately, this is a sit around and wait situation I think. And I JUST bought Dying Light.

Zay wrote: »
    You're right video games never had any flaws until now

Zay why would you say this

I thought you were a cutie

This discussion has been closed.