As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A horrible situation (girlfriend)

2»

• necroSYSnecroSYS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    @ The OP

You are now here.
    necroSYS wrote: »

At this point, the girl probably thinks she could set you on fire and you'd still come crawling back to her and ask for more.

necroSYS on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    You know in the end it would be more efficient to invest in a car-battery and some jumper-cables.

ViolentChemistry on
  • brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You know in the end it would be more efficient to invest in a car-battery and some jumper-cables.

heh heh that was funny.

brandotheninjamaster on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

heh heh that was funny.

I am missing the reference?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »

heh heh that was funny.

I am missing the reference?

There is no reference. Just the very smallest amount of imagination, and context.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited October 2007
    Oh ok you were saying he should just torture himself?

As for the OP I think you should stay with this girl forever, and forgive every mistake that she makes to break your heart because she's a good person!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2007
    I'm not saying he should do that. I'm just saying their are more efficient ways to achieve the same results as the course of action he has decided upon.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited October 2007
    Well a hammer to the testicles would also be as effective, though probably that isn't helping the OP.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Op if you are still gonna stick with her I am going to ask that you turn in your balls. Seriously what makes you think the future with her is gonna be any different than the past?

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well a hammer to the testicles would also be as effective, though probably that isn't helping the OP.

You would have to ask the GF because apparently they are in her purse...

OP, You can change the previous statement if you decide to break it off (not your penis, the relationship.)

brandotheninjamaster on
    edited October 2007

I think it will. And I probably have more experience than you in allowing myself to be used as an emotional punching-bag for the sake of "love". Enough that I know why I'm not going to allow myself to gain any more such experience.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited October 2007
    I had 3 seperate unrelated girlfriends leave me for other men. Thank god I never had to have the whole "I cheated but you'll accept it anyway right?" girl.

I almost think you should put a new rule in H/A. If the majority of the thread agrees you should dump your girlfriend/boyfriend, you must do it or face bannination!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2007
    No, and this is not on-topic, it seems the OP is done taking advice so I should probably lock this.

ViolentChemistry on
This discussion has been closed.