As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Unable to take people off my Ignore List

Generally I use my Ignore list as a temporary time out, rather than a permanent ban. When I can't remember why I put a person on ignore any more, I take them off. I'm trying to flush the list clear right now, and it only let me remove two of the four names, and those only after multiple attempts. The two that are left keep saying "You can't ignore that person". This happens if I try to unignore from their user profile or one of their posts as well.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan

• Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, to bump an old thread, but I'm having the same problem with a person on my ignore list.

Cormac on
    Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I'm having it with two. How do we clear it?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    If you wish to be a guinea pig I can try something

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Sure, I'll volunteer. But if your Mod Magic glitches and gives me INTERNET SUPER POWERS, I will be acting as a lone vigilante with nothing to lose, bringing two-fisted justice to the darkest corners of the webs.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    @The Hanged Man see if you can remove people now.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    No luck, still getting the same error.

• Options
    The best I can do is disable the feature for you. I cannot manually add or remove people from the list, so you'll have to wait for an admin to figure what's up.

You'll have just to deal with it for now and manually reveal posts.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    No worries, thanks for trying!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So, I'm guessing that's a "No" on the internet super powers thing?

• Options
    see317 wrote: »
    So, I'm guessing that's a "No" on the internet super powers thing?

Yeah, I've been trying to hack things with my mind powers all weekend, and only wound up with a headache.

• Options
    I'm still having the issue. Any chance you could also also disable the ignore user function for me to see if it works?

Go figure the first time I actually use the ignore user thing it works too well.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    I've cleared you out there Cormac.

• Options
    Thank you so much!

• Options
    So... a year later, and the problem persists. The same two people are still stuck on ignore, and I forgot why I put them there ages ago.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I also have this problem with a person I added over a year ago

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I'm also having this issue, both with people I added long ago (spam bot/troll account) as well as someone added moments ago.