As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Being a [Superhero] is as easy as playing Diablo!

19495969798100»

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Was it Joe Chill or Joe Chill's haircut

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I would like to hear more about what was said re: that haircut, what is that haircuts origin story

Does it speak

Another cop (I think Maggie Sawyer?) was like "what's with the dumb fuckin haircut, Jim?" and he was like "I'm a marine. It's a high and tight" and she was like "dude that's not what a high and tight looks like"

then the haircuts parents were killed in an alley by Joe Chill

I like the idea that Jim was such a bad marine that he doesn't even know what the official marine haircut looks like.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    "I was a Marine! For awhile!

In the reserves!

I serviced toilets at Paris Island"

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    This running gag in Howard the Duck of Peter thinking people are dead is hilarious

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    This running gag in Howard the Duck of Peter thinking people are dead is hilarious

The shrine and web pillow really sold it.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
This discussion has been closed.