As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokemon: A New [Phalla] World - Your First Champion

1474849505153»

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    It makes more sense to not have tms show in the next game where you can have six Pokemon, but with only three you ran a pretty high risk here

• CantideCantide Registered User regular
    I used a TM on one of my monsters... and it learned the exact same move it already had. On an unrelated note, I have a TM to trade in the next game if anyone wants it...

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Cantide wrote: »
    I used a TM on one of my monsters... and it learned the exact same move it already had. On an unrelated note, I have a TM to trade in the next game if anyone wants it...

heh

When I processed that order I laughed a bit to myself.

You were like one of a very few people that used a TM. For you to use one that contained the exact same move on your pokemon was really small odds.

Are tms consumed upon use

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Not since Gen V

edited May 2015
    Langly wrote: »
    Are tms consumed upon use

All items should have been consumed upon use

ObiFett on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    DIGIMON!

I wouldn't have lost if I had Wargreymon on my side!

Bedlam
    RxL8Oq0.jpg

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Oh, here's one item-related suggestion; would it be possible for Pokemon to not get auto-revived during the tournament? I had a massive stockpile of revives that I could do literally nothing with during the final four days. :bigfrown:

Burnage wrote: »
    Oh, here's one item-related suggestion; would it be possible for Pokemon to not get auto-revived during the tournament? I had a massive stockpile of revives that I could do literally nothing with during the final four days. :bigfrown:

There won't be a tournament in the next game. There will be a way for someone to dethrone the Champion, but no tournament.

You'll be happy you have a stack of revives.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!

ROYALE RUMBLE!!!

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    The Championship Belt is just a Pokebelt. Being able to move around one's team is the purview of the Champion.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    just to make sure

ebum wins the tournament as mafia

and ebum will be ebum in the next game

but ebum could have randomly had a change of heart in between and now he's also mafia but that mafia is probably not team rocket anymore, like in the star wars games.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    I am Giovanni, basically.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular

It is an honorary title among our people. I have held the Title of Giovanni for years. Now, it is your turn.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »

It is an honorary title among our people. I have held the Title of Giovanni for years. Now, it is your turn.

Does he have to destroy his hometown before he gains the title of Giovanni?

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »

Does he have to destroy his hometown before he gains the title of Giovanni?

Ugh, go home R'as; it was 10 years ago, nobody cares now

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra