As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, May 22, 2015 - Star-Crossed

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, May 22, 2015 - Star-Crossed

Star-Crossed

Star-Crossed

http://campcomic.com/comic/210

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ZankmanZankman Registered User regular
    Not as hard as I would imagine it to be!

• Options
    te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    You would think it would be safer as there is no bed for the monster to hide under. Turned it out that without a bed the monster could be anywhere.

• Options
    LazyDolphinLazyDolphin Registered User regular
    Don't worry, Steve. I'm sure that mutant bear from The Prophecy lives in a completely different forest, and besides, he's probably gotten bored with murderthrowing kids in sleeping bags by now.

• Options
    Morgan BlackpowderMorgan Blackpowder Registered User regular
    So many one shots. was the story just for introduction, or will we be returning to it some time? Just curious. meanwhile, at least Steve is healed from his poison oak experience :)

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    haha, I love how tiny steve is. He's like a little marshmallow. Look at his little feet poking upwards only halfway down his blanket!

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Don't worry, I'm sure that the mountain lion (remember him) will eat them both before daytime.

• Options
    FieryCocoaFieryCocoa Registered User regular
    This is like those nights where you sleep over at someone's house, and depending on the room you hear noises creepy enough to paralyze you awake all night.

• Options
    Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    Do you have kids at that age? Around kids that age often? Or are you the type to hold on to the unpleasant memories of childhood? Because I remember most of my friends at that age being selfish, petty, and illogical, but I didn't remember specifics until this comic made me remember.

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    mundane musing of the morning:
    ever wonder why you never see pork flavored cat foods?
    is it because we don't want them to develop a taste for 'long pig' (i.e. human flesh - cannibals say we taste like pork, not chicken like everything else does)?

are these kids going to wake up dead in the morning, having been devoured by the clowder of hidden kittehs?

p.s. i have googled the lack of pork in cat food and know it to be incorrect, but i thought the eve of steves' doom was too compelling not to post ;)

• Options
    TimAusTimAus Registered User regular
    Steve's friend's name is Steven. There's an awesome comic where they go fishing together and realise they are best friends.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    THEIR EYES IN THE SECOND TO LAST STRIP TOO CUTE XP

• Options
    KraznyKrazny Registered User new member
    Is that the kitty peeking
    over the hill just to the left of the right-most tree