As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Neptune in your REM, killing your happiness

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    2Valk runs so far. No invade. I'll keep tracking.

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    What the hell is going on in these polls. How did Izanagi get pushed out? Durga and Kagutsuchi sneaked their way back in as well.

edit: Izanagi back in, durga out.

The first 11, maybe 12 slots are secure but no one seems safe after.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    What the hell is going on in these polls. How did Izanagi get pushed out? Durga and Kagutsuchi sneaked their way back in as well.

edit: Izanagi back in, durga out.

The first 11, maybe 12 slots are secure but no one seems safe after.

It is nice knowing your vote matters. Unless you vote for Neptune.

steam_sig.png
  • Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Is there somewhere you can see the order they are in? I have only found where you vote and it isn't way rivers exactly who's winning

Thanks. Woot, Sun Quan is still in it

I'd like Izanagi, Liu Bei, another Mei Mei, Skuld, Bodin, Karin, Venus, Haku, Bonia, Sun Quan.... basically everything I want except Karin is probably going to make it.

Just looking for certain cards for my green and light teams and I'd really like a blue team.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    My blue team is really my only focus right now. I need a few more stamina and I can take down extrene king metal dragon. Then I can uevo my blue valk to Reine. Hopefully I can pick up a sun quan with the godfest. My last slot I want Andromeda but I have b/b Isis for that slot now.
    8 row enhancers, delay, around 30k hp, crazy high rcv, orb changers, it will be strong. Hopefully I can finish pulling it together.

ETS I&I lead, Andromeda, Sun Quan, Blue valk Reine, Hatsume no Tsubone, and another ETS I&I friend

200 Stam. No invade. My Twinlit farm team works better for this than any suggested builds.

• FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    You need 200,000 points to S rank Lightseeker. I got 199,304 :-)

Edit: 220,304 on my second try.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I should really figure out a team to S-rank the green faerie one. the 4th floor might be a problem though

steam_sig.png
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Think I just high dark ninja/odined it, used my skills on oneton round

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Man can this many cards really stay that consistently close to each other? Either there is a ton of people keeping track of who is in and isn't and only voting when a card they want falls out or people out there are sitting on a pile of accounts and manipulating votes.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I dunno, most of the top cards are either the new hotness or card that are consistently been useful because of skills/awakenings

camo_sig.png
    edited May 2015
    Spoit wrote: »
    I should really figure out a team to S-rank the green faerie one. the 4th floor might be a problem though

I've been consistently S ranking with Ronia/Ronia + 4x Werewolf

Edit: yeah that didn't work

Mugsley on
    I Thought you guys would appreciate this friend on my alt account

sbc1u7owhjgz.jpg

Argh! I am finally experiencing the joy of farming for skill ups. I am running Lightseeker for Hatsume skill ups. Between today and yesterday I'm probably at 250ish stamina and I have gotten one skill up so far. I shoulda just gone after rank. Can't wait for Tuesday and my rainbow keepers.

• SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    King of the Gods is used for just farming rank? Or is there any sort of + egg benefit there? Ocean of Heaven seems better on my small sample size, but since they are equal in stamina/ease, just trying to figure out which is more efficient!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

There was a large post explaining it all but KotG was the overall most efficient for +eggs while also gaining rank, in part because all the rank ups enable more farming. I believe it was up to rank 350~ at which point you start farming the 1M coin dungeons during the weekdays.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    For the 3ds version, turns out there is a slot machine, it appears after you beat the third area. 5k a pull.

You get 5-20 credits per fight and 5-1k per chest (1 per dungeon typically).

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Mario ver not padz ver.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Mario ver not padz ver.

Padz version has it too. It's the scientist building on the right side of town.

Really? When do you get that? I'm in the 4th zone now.

Right after you beat the fire dragon (the third area).

Ah. Found it.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »

I've been consistently S ranking with Ronia/Ronia + 4x Werewolf

Edit: yeah that didn't work

I did it with verdandi/verdandi with whatever 2 star things I had. Actually pretty easy

camo_sig.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    S Rank Master Faeries can be done with a Grodin+Toy Dragon team with a bunch of one star subs.

• SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I can understand why Kali is the #1 voted god. I'm also not at all surprised that people WANT Venus and Minerva now. I'm slightly amused by how many people want Liu Bei, but considering he's the best sub for Verdandi...

I honestly don't understand why Yomi is so high in the rankings, is the ability to have more time to move orbs that important on some teams?

Syphyre wrote: »
    I can understand why Kali is the #1 voted god. I'm also not at all surprised that people WANT Venus and Minerva now. I'm slightly amused by how many people want Liu Bei, but considering he's the best sub for Verdandi...

I honestly don't understand why Yomi is so high in the rankings, is the ability to have more time to move orbs that important on some teams?

Yeah. Yomi is a fantastic dark sub for a lot of teams and he can cover light as well if the team calls for it.

steam_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Plus an extra second helps immensely for combo teams

steam_sig.png
    It's true that Yomi is not ever absolutely necessary so long as you're fast enough with orbs. Yomi's the sort of card that you absolutely want if there's no reason not to, but it's also the first to go if you absolutely need something switched.

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    My new Horus team is amazing.

Horus/Horus leads
    Awoken Neptune
    GZL
    AoJ Dmeta
    Attackerasu/Indra

Depends on if I want heal and bind clear or skill bind immunity, defense, and another time extend.

Either way it's amazing. Just need awakenings on Neptune, levels on Amaterasu, skillups on Indra and Amaterasu, and plus eggs and it will go from amazing to just downright unfair.

Oh, and I could probably use Attacker Susano in place of GZL now if I wanted to, along with several other viable replacements for him and various other subs.

ElementWrath on
    I've bit the bullet and started doing challenge mode for stones. I feel dirty.

steam_sig.png
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    Yeah girl work those friend leads...

edited May 2015

During more normal hours, feel free to ask people to throw things up for subs if you need them. There are a ton of possible subs you could make use of.

Aww what am I kidding, 99% of it will be GrOdin arrays and Athena armies. :pop:

Incenjucar on
    These god damn silly geese pushed Izanagi down to 31st place and out of the godfest at the last minute. :(

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited May 2015
    It looks like Persephone, LMeta and Izanagi got the same number of votes and Izanagi somehow lost.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Max skill Sasuke is pretty sweet on Verdandi. My team right now is Verdani/Ignis Cu Chu /Sasuke/ Grimoire/ Freyja...weird row/TPA hybrid. Once Awoken Bastet get I'll replace Freyja and if I can ever get my mitts on a Liu Bei...

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

I'm really hoping Artemis gets an awakening since she is another natural Verdandi / Bastet sub.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    It looks like Persephone, LMeta and Izanagi got the same number of votes and Izanagi somehow lost.

L. Meta gets priority for being a Godfest exclusive and Izanagi probably had the more recent Godfest appearance.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.