As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    148.gif
    How cute, you made a joke.

Projeck on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gif
    How cute, you made a joke.

dpmfa229.png

Houndoom Growls.

You wanna do something about it?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappy.gif Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Sirtoons, please use the smaller resize I made and hosted in the first post, if only so it had the same approx size as the others :P.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    NeoflyNeofly Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:
    vappy.gif Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone.

cuteMeowth.gifWe found Mew dead a short while ago. We already cremated the body.

What are we gonna do with this vase with ashes?

Neofly on
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzz........... what happened, isn't the festival fast approaching? shouldn't we be in preparations?

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngWe could scatter them over the lake...provided the Water Pokemon don't mind having a bit of Mew with them.

(oh god why do I have to get Marvel UA on the night this starts :x )

Furu on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    068.pngI leave for a rescue mission longer than usual and the whole town starts to fall apart. :?

Do we have any leads on who did this?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.pngI leave for a rescue mission longer than usual and the whole town starts to fall apart. :?

dpmfa229.png

Houndoom gestures to the large, bloody "R" on the wall.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa082.pngI came as soon as I heard the news! Is anyone else hurt?

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    143.pngOh.

Our course of action is clear. After we see to it that Mew's remains are interred, we have to apprehend the culprits.

Shame about the festival, though. All that food...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.pngI came as soon as I heard the news! Is anyone else hurt?

dpmfa229.png
    We're a little shaken up, but everyone else is fine.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

Did we lose anyone else besides Mew?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

dpmfa082.png
    It appears that Mew was the only victim. This had to have been a premeditated murder.

But...

Why Mew?

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

dpmfa082.png
    It appears that Mew was the only victim. This had to have been a premeditated murder.

But...

Why Mew?

dpmfa229.png
    Simple. Someone must want to do something with pokeshire. But...What? What would anyone, especially Team Rocket, want with our town?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

dpmfa082.png

But...

Why Mew?

dpmfa229.png
    Simple. Someone must want to do something with pokeshire. But...What? What would anyone, especially Team Rocket, want with our town?
    dpmfa082.png
    Perhaps they merely want to throw our festival into chaos. Just for fun.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappy.gifI never really liked Mew anyway. Always with those stupid noises, and the flying.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

dpmfa082.png

But...

Why Mew?

dpmfa229.png

068.png

They want to take over the world, right? Perhaps they've realized that even if they take over the human part, they still have to deal with the Pokemon living there, too.

Either that, or perhaps it's just some elaborate plot to capture the citizens of our town. Although I've never heard of them going to such macabre measures before...

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Damn it...

dpmfa082.png

But...

Why Mew?

dpmfa229.png
    dpmfa082.png
    Perhaps they merely want to throw our festival into chaos. Just for fun.

dpmfa229.png
    First thing's first. We're going to need a new leader. From there, we'll form a party of the bravest in our town and see if we can find any clues.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:
    Use smaller one.I never really liked Mew anyway. Always with those stupid noises, and the flying.
    dpmfa082.png
    I do not understand how you did not like Mew. He has done so much for our village. He brought it up out of utter nothingness after the Great Storm. And besides, what is wrong with flying?

(Can I do that? make up stuff about the villages past to make it more interesting?)

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.png
    First thing's first. We're going to need a new leader. From there, we'll form a party of the bravest in our town and see if we can find any clues.

068.png

You seem to be pretty on top of things. Why don't you act as interim leader?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

068.png

dpmfa229.png
    No, no, no! I could never be leader.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa082.png
    What about the Pendant? Mew cannot pass the Pendant on if he is dead. Who is the new holder?

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

068.png

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Not even for a short while?

I'd volunteer to lead if I thought I was capable, but I'm a Pokemon of action, not words.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

068.png

dpmfa229.png

068.png

Not even for a short while?

I'd volunteer to lead if I thought I was capable, but I'm a Pokemon of action, not words.

dpmfa229.png
    I suppose, if only temporary. But...I am a bit nervous about this whole thing. What if the Rockets come after me next? I'm sure I could fend for myself against one, maybe two pokemon, but we have no idea of their numbers!

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    148.gifWe don't need a leader, because, if we pour all are trust into one poke, that would not be favorable, for they may be the killer.

What I am implying is, the killer may be among us...

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gifWe don't need a leader, because, if we pour all are trust into one poke, that would not be favorable, for they may be the killer.

dpmfa229.png
    What we need is a council of sorts then. We must not divide. This can't turn into a every poke for himself situation!

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

We are all in danger as long as Team Rocket remains active here.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    What we need is a council of sorts then. We must not divide. This can't turn into a every poke for himself situation!

148.gif Exactly, We must remain equal, and make decisions as a group, and not give just one person that power.

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

148.gif Exactly, We must remain equal, and make decisions as a group, and not give just one person that power.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... indeed, a group leadership would be best. giving one the role would only serve to make them a target, if those cowards strike again............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... indeed, a group leadership would be best. giving one the role would only serve to make them a target, if those cowards strike again............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dpmfa229.png
    But who?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

148.gifRighto, so, what will be our first action to handle the situation?

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png
    Well, probably a search party. We've done nothing but stand here for a while. We should go look to see if the Rockets left any other stuff around.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa082.png
    We should find out exactly what happened today. Who was the last to see Mew before this?

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png
    Well, probably a search party. We've done nothing but stand here for a while. We should go look to see if the Rockets left any other stuff around.

148.gif Hm, This seems to be a quite physically straining task, we should probally send our more physically competent folks out, meanwhile I think I'll get me a hot cup of tea.

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png

148.gif Hm, This seems to be a quite physically straining task, we should probally send our more physically competent folks out, meanwhile I think I'll get me a hot cup of tea.

dpmfa229.png
    I think you would be quite fitting to the task.

Seeing as how you float.

Otherwise, I would certainly be willing to do it.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    148.gifWell, can I atleast get my tea first?

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png

Seeing as how you float.

068.png

If it's physically capable Pokemon you want, then you gotta put me on that list. What needs to be done?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Snorlax scratched his back and felt agitated, he rolled over to find a crumpled up piece of paper, which was evidently the cause of his troubles, he opens it up in front of the others, it reads:

'Remember, only go after Mew, make yourself invisible afterwards, I don't care how; just do it. Disposal of the body is not necessary, we wish to instil terror into the villagers, so that they learn there place and flee at once, to be caught up in a far more sinister plan. Remember, don't te-'

The rest is illegible.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png

dpmfa229.png

Seeing as how you float.

dpmfa082.png
    I suppose I will be going along? Seeing as how I also float?

SirToasty on