As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gifWe don't need a leader, because, if we pour all are trust into one poke, that would not be favorable, for they may be the killer.

What I am implying is, the killer may be among us...

dpmfa229.png
    What we need is a council of sorts then. We must not divide. This can't turn into a every poke for himself situation!

148.gif Exactly, We must remain equal, and make decisions as a group, and not give just one person that power.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... indeed, a group leadership would be best. giving one the role would only serve to make them a target, if those cowards strike again............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    148.gifRighto, so, what will be our first action to handle the situation?

dpmfa229.png
    Well, probably a search party. We've done nothing but stand here for a while. We should go look to see if the Rockets left any other stuff around.

148.gif Hm, This seems to be a quite physically straining task, we should probally send our more physically competent folks out, meanwhile I think I'll get me a hot cup of tea.

dpmfa229.png
    I think you would be quite fitting to the task.

Seeing as how you float.

Otherwise, I would certainly be willing to do it.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... You do that. I'd only mess things up anyway. Still, if you need anything heavy lifted that DP can't do by himself, you just come and poke me. I'll be right here..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...waitaminnit....
    Snorlax scratched his back and felt agitated, he rolled over to find a crumpled up piece of paper, which was evidently the cause of his troubles, he opens it up in front of the others, it reads:

'Remember, only go after Mew, make yourself invisible afterwards, I don't care how; just do it. Disposal of the body is not necessary, we wish to instil terror into the villagers, so that they learn there place and flee at once, to be caught up in a far more sinister plan. Remember, don't te-'

The rest is illegible.
    *SNAP*
    WHAT THE FUCK

FierceDeity666 on
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    148.gifWell, I think that takes care of the situation quite nicely, but snorlax ol' chap, Is there any evidence on the paper to prove affiliation with team rocket?

Projeck on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    068.png

...Where did you find that, Snorlax?

DarkPrimus on
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gifWell, I think that takes care of the situation quite nicely, but snorlax ol' chap, Is there any evidence on the paper to prove affiliation with team rocket?

dpmfa229.png
    I say we run some sort of test on the paper. See where it came from, who touched it.

(Sorry for the edit.)

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    143.pngIT MENTIONS KILLING MEW. THAT PLUS THE BIG RED R NEAR WHERE HE WAS FOUND IS SOMEWHAT OF A DEAD GIVEAWAY.

NOW WHY THE HELL IS IT ON MY BACK

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    148.gifListen, do you really think someone as incapable as Snorlax here could really overcome Mew? And let's suppose he did do it, if he was smart enough to overcome mew, do you think he would be dumb enough to incriminate himself?

((woops, didn't see you edit :oops: ))

Projeck on
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gifListen, do you really think someone as incapable as Snorlax here could really overcome Mew? And let's suppose he did do it, if he was smart enough to overcome mew, do you think he would be dumb enough to incriminate himself?

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

Houndoom looks over at Slowbro, who has had his mouth agape for the past half hour.

I...I think he's eventually going to say something.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Smooth moves Scrum.

And with that i'm off to bed, i'll catch you guys on the flipside, try not to get any more legendaries killed while i'm asleep.))

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

Houndoom looks over at Slowbro, who has had his mouth agape for the past half hour.

068.png

Yes, but let's not wait for him to speak up, okay? We'll be here all night, otherwise.

No offense, Slowbro.

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    (Note that when i'm using all caps and bold, I'm awake. FULLY AWAKE, as in my eyes are open and everything. that's what the snap was for, my eyes opening.)

143.pngMEW WOULD EASILY WHIP MY ASS FROM HERE TO TUESDAY. BESIDES, HOW CAN I SNEAK UP ON ANYONE? I CAN'T EVEN SNEAK UP ON SLOWBRO, FOR THE LOVE OF ARUSEUS.

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    068.png

So, who could have done in Mew by themself? Had to have been a combined effort.

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

068.png

Yes, but let's not wait for him to speak up, okay? We'll be here all night, otherwise.

No offense, Slowbro.

dpmfa229.pngYou're right. We need to do things quick, before they strike again. Primus, Toasty, come with me. We've got searching to do.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    148.gifWell
    Scrum, by taking ahold of the situation I think we just made ourselves prime targets, If anyone could possibly protect us from the dangers of team R, I plead for your help.

((I'm going to head out for a few))

Projeck on
    edited October 2006
    Project37 wrote:
    148.gifWell
    Scrum, by taking ahold of the situation I think we just made ourselves prime targets, If anyone could possibly protect us from the dangers of team R, I plead for your help.

((I'm going to head out for a few))

dpmfa229.png
    Someone's got to protect us with Mew gone. While Team Rocket's here, EVERYONE'S a target.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

So, who could have done in Mew by themself? Had to have been a combined effort.
    143.pngDon't know. they'd have to be sneaky. REALLY sneaky. Mew isn't exactly oblivious. In addition, they'd have to be strong. Mew was by no means a meat miracle like you or me, Champ, but he could hold his own in a physical fight.
    (calmed down now. Snorlax can't keep high activity levels up for long.)

FierceDeity666 on
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

068.png

No offense, Slowbro.

dpmfa229.pngYou're right. We need to do things quick, before they strike again. Primus, Toasty, come with me. We've got searching to do.
    dpmfa082.png
    We may want to search Mew's house. The perpetrator or perpetrators may have been there.

SirToasty on
  • Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    anime237-1.jpg
    All I know is that I didn't do it, and neither did any of the other fighting type pokemon. Type matching, you see. But a Dark/Fire type sounds just about right for doing Mew in, if you see what I mean...

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
    edited October 2006
    anime237-1.jpg
    All I know is that I didn't do it, and neither did any of the other fighting type pokemon. Type matching, you see. But a Dark/Fire type sounds just about right for doing Mew in, if you see what I mean...

dpmfa229.png
    Are you accusing me, spinny boy?

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

068.png

No offense, Slowbro.

dpmfa082.png
    We may want to search Mew's house. The perpetrator or perpetrators may have been there.

068.png

Let's go, then. Magnaton, you should make sure there aren't any transmissions floating around- they might be using some sort of electronic communication.

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngRight, not much for me to do then. Poke me if you need me...*YAWN*........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

068.png

No offense, Slowbro.

dpmfa082.png

068.png

Let's go, then. Magnaton, you should make sure there aren't any transmissions floating around- they might be using some sort of electronic communication.

dpmfa229.png
    That's good thinking. Machamp, I think we might need another floaty person for the house search. We don't want to step on anything important while we're in there, right? And if someone like you steps on something, it's pretty much gone.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    anime237-1.jpg
    dpmfa082.png
    There is nothing saying that a Fighting type couldn't be in on it however. Remember, this was most likely a combined effort. It could have been anyone with an advantage or not. Anyway, you seem to be only one of the few who has said outright that you did not commit the crime.

SirToasty on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    anime237-1.jpg
    dpmfa082.png
    There is nothing saying that a Fighting type couldn't be in on it however. Remember, this was most likely a combined effort. It could have been anyone with an advantage or not. Anyway, you seem to be only one of the few who has said outright that you did not commit the crime.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....wasn't me, man. wasn't me.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Project37 wrote:

dpmfa229.png
    Slowbro is.

068.png

No offense, Slowbro.

dpmfa082.png

068.png

dpmfa082.png
    There doesn't seem to be anything being transmitted at the moment. I'll will let you all know if I pick anything up.

SirToasty on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    anime237-1.jpg
    dpmfa082.png
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....wasn't me, man. wasn't me.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dpmfa229.png
    I agree that Snorlax and Slowbro are out of the picture. They're much too slow to actually DO anything that fast. And you NEED to be fast to take out Mew.

Houndoom turns to slowbro. He seems to have moved a slight bit.

(under breath)
    I tell you, he worries me sometimes.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    068.png

As Magnaton said... it was a combined effort. They needn't have been the main attacker to have been in collaboration. I'm not accusing anyone, yet anyway, but I don't think we should be casually dismissing Pokemon as incapable of being in on it.

DarkPrimus on
  • Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    253.png
    I left my job of rescuing helpless kittens from trees as soon as I heard the news. Could someone fill me in on what's happened so far?
    (sorry i'm late, been really busy)

Diablo Fett on
  • SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png
    What about the Pendant? Mew cannot pass the Pendant on if he is dead. Who is the new holder?

dpmfa005.pngThis, my friends, is what we should be focusing on. What has become of Mew's Pendant?

Soup on
    edited October 2006
    253.png
    I left my job of rescuing helpless kittens from trees as soon as I heard the news. Could someone fill me in on what's happened so far?

anime237-1.jpg

Someone, (probably you) working for Team Rocket, killed Mew.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png
    What about the Pendant? Mew cannot pass the Pendant on if he is dead. Who is the new holder?

dpmfa005.pngThis, my friends, is what we should be focusing on. What has become of Mew's Pendant?

dpmfa229.pngDo you really think we should single out whoever has it? We obviously want them to remain a secret so it can stay safe.

Wait a minute...That's why Team Rocket went after Mew! The pendant!

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    anime237-1.jpg
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa229.png
    I agree that Snorlax and Slowbro are out of the picture. They're much too slow to actually DO anything that fast. And you NEED to be fast to take out Mew.

(under breath)
    dpmfa082.png
    Surprising how one with such potential, mentally, can be so lacking in it as well.

SirToasty on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    anime237-1.jpg
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa229.png

(under breath)
    dpmfa082.png
    Surprising how one with such potential, mentally, can be so lacking in it as well.

dpmfa229.pngHow true.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    253.png

anime237-1.jpg

253.png
    Rocket?! Here? How could they have found us? Damn. Someone'll have to alert Blissey and her team in case of any more attempts.

And I don't like that tone of voice. What makes you think it was me?

Diablo Fett on
    edited October 2006
    253.png

anime237-1.jpg

253.png
    Rocket?! Here? How could they have found us? Damn. Someone'll have to alert Blissey and her team in case of any more attempts.

dpmfa229.pngIgnore him. Probably trying to take the attention away from himself.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa229.pngDo you really think we should single out whoever has it? We obviously want them to remain a secret so it can stay safe.

dpmfa082.png
    Then it would be wise to not reveal this information if you are indeed the holder. But if the holder had evil intentions, we would be in trouble. The holder has the power to kill anyone with it, or discover if they are evil or not.

SirToasty on
    edited October 2006
    253.png

anime237-1.jpg

253.png

anime237-1.jpg

I'm just accusing everyone to see if anyone cracks. Pay no mind to me

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa005.pngSay, what does that pendant do anyways? I've only heard that it has a great power.

Soup on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa082.png
    Then it would be wise to not reveal this information if you are indeed the holder. But if the holder had evil intentions, we would be in trouble. The holder has the power to kill anyone with it, or discover if they are evil or not.

068.png

The chance that Team Rocket has the pendant is all the more reason to start finding evidence of who is responsible for this.

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa005.pngSay, what does that pendant do anyways? I've only heard that it has a great power.

anime237-1.jpg

They say its power is only outweighed by its mystery.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    SirToasty wrote:
    dpmfa082.png

dpmfa082.png

068.png

The chance that Team Rocket has the pendant is all the more reason to start finding evidence of who is responsible for this.

dpmfa229.png
    Right then. Primus, let's be off.

((Communicate through PM here, I suppose?))

Scrumtrulescent on