As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Words with Friends help

PkoiPkoi Registered User regular
Hello friendly people,

Normally I don't ask for help for something this trivial, but I just started dating a woman who I am currently playing Words with Friends with. And this came up:

(offensive word involved)
s9q3oyd5e77p.png
Normally I abhor cheating, but in this case I forgave myself for obvious reasons, and went to an anagram generator and couldn't find any better words. I want to play my best word, but I feel like playing this one is a bad idea. Because we've only been dating a few weeks, I think we're still new enough in the relationship that she may not be okay with this. Does anyone have any suggestions? I think I'll just play a shorter word which won't use all my letters and just not tell her about it. Maybe I'm just overthinking this.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    I could be wrong, but you can't actually play that word, can you?

I could be wrong (it's been a while since I played the game), but I thought the new word has to be anchored off of an already played letter at some point, and I don't see anywhere to do so that has enough space for the rest of the word.

My advice: chuckle quietly about the bizarre coincidence and spend an idle afternoon pondering what the chances are. Then play a different word.

see317 on
  • PkoiPkoi Registered User regular
    It can be played in the lower right corner, MEAN -> MEANS. Triple word score, even.
    Yeah, I think I'm going to play something different. I'm annoyed that there's a bingo available I can't get because our relationship is so nascent.

This discussion has been closed.