As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    253.png
    I left my job of rescuing helpless kittens from trees as soon as I heard the news. Could someone fill me in on what's happened so far?
    (sorry i'm late, been really busy)

anime237-1.jpg

Someone, (probably you) working for Team Rocket, killed Mew.
    253.png
    Rocket?! Here? How could they have found us? Damn. Someone'll have to alert Blissey and her team in case of any more attempts.

And I don't like that tone of voice. What makes you think it was me?

anime237-1.jpg

I'm just accusing everyone to see if anyone cracks. Pay no mind to me
    253.png
    Alright. I'll go alert the Chansey team.

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    (( I'm going to bed, won't vote tonight I guess ))
    ((I'm pretty sure when it says at night, it means in the game. It is still daytime in the game and will not change till LightReaper makes it so. Then the killing happens along with the Pendant Holder's thing and the Friend of Blissey's. Then the villagers vote in the morning.))

edit: (( I have to go to bed too. I won't be back til late tomorrow night.))

SirToasty on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    jdarksun wrote:
    ((I'm pretty sure when it says at night, it means in the game. It is still daytime in the game and will not change till LightReaper makes it so. Then the killing happens along with the Pendant Holder's thing and the Friend of Blissey's. Then the villagers vote in the morning.))

((Do we send a vote to LR AND make one here, publicly?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    Raaaaawwwr! I decide to stay up in my mountain for one day. ONE DAY, and as soon as I arrive Mew is dead, the town is divided and Team Rocket is afoot. Is it to late to join the search party? I am in the mood to bite things.

.......Slowbro hasn't moved an inch has he. No. He was there the day before last. Anyone want to poke him? Is he dead?

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Sorry guys, I was at work.))
    dpmfa229.png

Slowbro is.

Houndoom looks over at Slowbro, who has had his mouth agape for the past half hour.

I...I think he's eventually going to say something.

dpmfa080.pngMe never hurt Mew. Mew my friend!

Slowbro not the strongest! 068.png and 143.png are! But they my friends too!

Shamus on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    Ah, he lives! Slowbro, I am pretty sure.....no I know that you didn't kill Mew. Did you see anything happen to Mew before, or anyone he was talking to?

.....I'll go grab a berry.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

Slowbro is.

Houndoom looks over at Slowbro, who has had his mouth agape for the past half hour.

dpmfa005.pngYou'd like us to think so, wouldn't you? You're the criminal mastermind here!

Oh, who am I kidding. It couldn't possibly be you... Right?

Soup on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToasty wrote:
    jdarksun wrote:

((Do we send a vote to LR AND make one here, publicly?
    ((I have no idea. :| ))

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

Slowbro is.

dpmfa005.pngYou'd like us to think so, wouldn't you? You're the criminal mastermind here!

dpmfa229.pngWe can't count anyone out. Everyone is a suspect here, which makes it difficult to trust anyone.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa080.png

Mew gave great speech! Lots of big words! I knew four! Then I played at carnival! Can I have a berry?!? Uh...what's a mastermind?

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    dpmfa080.png

Mew gave great speech! Lots of big words! I knew four! Then I played at carnival! Can I have a berry?!? Uh...what's a mastermind?

((Oh my God.

Shamus, you are the best Slowbro ever.))

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

Slowbro is.

dpmfa229.pngWe can't count anyone out. Everyone is a suspect here, which makes it difficult to trust anyone.
    pkrs002.gif
    What's with the sudden hostilities? How do we even know that the Rocketeer is one among us? It could be a foreign pokemon for all we know.

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    dpmfa229.png

Slowbro is.

002.gif
    What's with the sudden hostilities? How do we even know that the Rocketeer is one among us? It could be a foreign pokemon for all we know.

dpmfa229.pngThat's what I'm saying. We don't know. We HAVE to trust each other, but it's difficult to do so.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((Haha, thanks! I find it neat that if my Slowbro had just gotten a King Rock, he'd a totally different character. I prefer this one tho'.)

Shamus on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngI think the last thing we need is to be paranoid and starting to pointing fingers. Mew wouldn't have wanted that.

Furu on
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    491.pngHello peasants, I have returned from my palace, what is happening?

Also, is hitmontop still acting strangely?

(sorry for being gone so long, a pipe in my basement exploded, literally shit everywhere.)

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:
    dpmfb448.pngI think the last thing we need is to be paranoid and starting to pointing fingers. Mew wouldn't have wanted that.

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

491.pngYou seem to be quick to accuse, maybe because of a guilty conscience?

Have you perhaps done something?

HMMMMMM?

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

HMMMMMM?

anime237-1.jpg

Hitmontops as a rule have a lot of time on their hands, so they read a lot of mystery novels. Everyone knows that in this sort of enviroment, the ones who never shut up are never the culprit. It's either the ones who never say anything or *usually* the ones who advocate sticking together, going with a group, and defering leadership to others.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

HMMMMMM?

anime237-1.jpg

Hitmontops as a rule have a lot of time on their hands, so they read a lot of mystery novels. Everyone knows that in this sort of enviroment, the ones who never shut up are never the culprit. It's either the ones who never say anything or *usually* the ones who advocate sticking together, going with a group, and defering leadership to others.

491.pngBut this is not a mystery novel, my chess partner actually is dead.

And you seem to enjoy accusing people, the tallest tree is the first to get chopped down.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

HMMMMMM?

anime237-1.jpg

And you seem to enjoy accusing people, the tallest tree is the first to get chopped down.

anime237-1.jpg

You seem to have a few inches on me, bub. Anyways I know for sure you aren't the rocket member. I mean, evil ghost thingee that eats nightmares? Too obvious.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • Options
    3rdrocket3rdrocket Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    wangbuffet-1.jpgHey, we keep saying this was a group effort and that slowbrow and Snorlax could not have done it. If it were indeed a group effort then why could they not be involved? Also I think Slowbro may be playing stupid on us. For all we know he could be the leader of Team Rocket.

((And with that asshatery I go to bed))

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    491.pngSnorlax had the team rocket letter, and he seems unsuspecting, who would suspect the mountain of killing the mouse?

He seems suspicious.

((should we start actually voting soon? people seem to be going to bed.))

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    491.pngSnorlax had the team rocket letter, and he seems unsuspecting, who would suspect the mountain of killing the mouse?

He seems suspicious.

((I think LightReaper wants us to vote tomorrow))

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:

He seems suspicious.

((I think LightReaper wants us to vote tomorrow))

((oh, well then...))

491.pngCarry on, peasants!

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifThe only thing we can be sure of is that team rocket will be undoubtedly treacherous. One slip of the fin and we could find ourselves in very deep water.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    131-m.pngOh wow, I just got back from catching some waves and surfing. This can't be happening! Mew! My lover! Oh noes!

<3 on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm off to bed, be back in a few.))

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngGeez. guess that'll learn me to attempt to be the voice of reason.

((Out for now myself.))

Furu on
  • Options
    ShanbaShanba Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    Somewhere among us the culprits must be hiding. The fiends! Our leader... dead. But let us not sink to their level, and let us not slaughter innocents.
    (I wont be here for the rest of the day. Sorry)

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa080.png Me confused. I have no letter. What about you Wobbuffet? Maybe you part of Rocket

((I'm out too, sleep calls.)

Shamus on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappysmall.gifIn tonight's performance, the part of Helen Keller will be played by Slowbro.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:
    vappysmall.gifIn tonight's performance, the part of the killer will be played by Slowbro.
    wangbuffet-1.jpgFixed

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

anime237-1.jpg

GUILTY!

HMMMMMM?

anime237-1.jpg

anime237-1.jpg

You seem to have a few inches on me, bub. Anyways I know for sure you aren't the rocket member. I mean, evil ghost thingee that eats nightmares? Too obvious.

dpmfa229.png
    Yes. TOO OBVIOUS. Ever think of that, dumbass?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    Just got word that something similar is happening in a neighboring village. I'll go investigate and see if I can dig up any clues.

((Sorry guys, but i'm gonna be gone the rest of today and about half of tommorow due to Halloween Horror Nights. Hope you make some good decisions.))

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

Votes are made in public, in this thread.

Votes both are tallied and the decision passed as the new day begins. The second day begins TONIGHT at 6pm. Get your votes down in this thread before then, remember, lime for your vote.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

Votes both are tallied and the decision passed as the new day begins. The second day begins TONIGHT at 6pm. Get your votes down in this thread before then, remember, lime for your vote.

We can vote at any time?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

We can vote at any time?

Yeah, you can vote right after the new day begins if you think you've got things figured out.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

We can vote at any time?

Yeah, you can vote right after the new day begins if you think you've got things figured out.

Oh, so I don't vote until the new day begins.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

We can vote at any time?

Oh, so I don't vote until the new day begins.

No.

Vote today. You will also vote at some point between when the next day begins (poketime), and the next day ends.

You understand yet?

LightReaper on