As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] for eighteen ~excelsiors~

surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloveddreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
edited June 2015 in Debate and/or Discourse
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํỎ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖
once upon a time there was a dude named steve empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCkd46hcRag
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํỎ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖
he realised it was gona rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugqRAX7xQE
and then he became a wizard

reich4.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
surrealitycheck on

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    latest?cb=20100605220806&path-prefix=en
    ?

RMS Oceanic on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Excellent.

The revolution may now continue.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Well, to make this thread an immediate bummer, found out that my Grandma died this morning.

She was 93 (ish), and lung cancer is what got her. She had been smoking since she was 14 (!), so hey, worse ways to go I guess?

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Scheck, how many marijuans have you smoked.

You can tell me, I'm not a cop.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Well, to make this thread an immediate bummer, found out that my Grandma died this morning.

She was 93 (ish), and lung cancer is what got her. She had been smoking since she was 14 (!), so hey, worse ways to go I guess?

nooo

lung cancer got my grandmother as well also an inveterate smoker altho sum time ago

obF2Wuw.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @spacekungfuman now that i think about it, i think that's what made me stop reading comics

Sorry to hear that. At least she doesn't have to put up with that any more.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Scheck, how many marijuans have you smoked.

You can tell me, I'm not a cop.

n-no i dont know wat ur talking aboot i dont know anybody by that name

obF2Wuw.png
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular

Yeah. She was diagnosed late last year and refused treatment (I think her exact words were "I've lived long enough") to keep a reasonable QoL until the end.

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Fonts i can take or leave

But full justify your text for fucks sake

Also: oxford comma, doublespace after sentences

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

Yeah. She was diagnosed late last year and refused treatment (I think her exact words were "I've lived long enough") to keep a reasonable QoL until the end.

It takes courage to do that.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    No Linode, I don't need 6(!) emails that you have datacenters in singapore.

Maybe email people in singapore instead of me.

Why am I even on your mailing list, I didn't agree to that, I definitely uncheck that kind of bullshit when signing up for accounts.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    right i have kinda done up my cv and sent it onto my sister

for someone whose favourite hobby is talking about themselves in front of strangers, writing about my self for strangers is pretty damn hard

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2015
    @Vanguard @spacekungfuman Daredevil is great again, and has been for several years with Mark Waid writing for him. It's a breezier, more optimistic book now, and Daredevil is a fantastic comic with absolutely glorious art.

b6e39f9d98bae972cadfa57d3175185b.jpg

7c5f9d93aeea73dc9bb8324fd4b6c618.jpg

Bogart on
    All the noise in Hell's Kitchen must make for a really unreliable echo location/radar-sense.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Also I love how there's sound waves for dat ass.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Yeah, Bogart, I bought the first 20 or so issues and loved them. It's a nice change of pace and good to see someone look to people other than Miller/Bendis/Brubaker as a model. I think Waid is going to go down in the same cannon as them, but be responsible for updating the older, campier side of things for the character.

His sense of hearing's radar sense must sense the intsensity of HK so he wishes he had his sight sense.[/2003]

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    UDOzfIc.png

• 815165815165 Registered User regular

doublespace after sentences is p pointless

that is mr. full stop's job

he says, hey guy, stop fully

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Also I love how there's sound waves for dat ass.

dat clap hnnnnnng

Tav wrote: »

for someone whose favourite hobby is talking about themselves in front of strangers, writing about my self for strangers is pretty damn hard

sounding sincere is the hardest thing

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Alright, I'ma set me up an automated wheat/carrot farm in Minecraft and then get me some cows for automated milk production.

AND THEN BUILD A GLORIOUS CAKE-PRODUCING PRODUCTION LINE

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

sounding sincere is the hardest thing

being sincere is easy

"I'm not as impressive as my CV sounds but I can follow instructions and I will do a lot of things for money"

being sincere and sounding impressive is the hard part

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    You can automate resource gathering now in Minecraft?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Alright, I'ma set me up an automated wheat/carrot farm in Minecraft and then get me some cows for automated milk production.

ad_ep007_17.jpg

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    CGm6w8fUQAA20Pg.jpg:large

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »

doublespace after sentences is p pointless

that is mr. full stop's job

he says, hey guy, stop fully

RedRobinComic.jpg

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
    cptrugged wrote: »
    You can automate resource gathering now in Minecraft?

you can have hopper minecarts run under the soil (which you make move with a piston to break the crops) and collect all the shit then drop it off in chest

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    my psych nurse Marvellous showed up today! I mentioned still waiting for CBT again, and he looked confused. Like he never heard I was supposed to be referred for it.

For those keeping score at home, June 9th will be the 2 year anniversary of me nearly dying and being referred for this shit in the first place! Do I win something?

Oh brilliant
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Huh...apparently Snoop Dog is about an hour and a half from here filming some episodes for Trailer Park Boys. Folks on facebook are going gaga about it.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    Echo wrote: »

You can automate cow milking?

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @Organichu I cast "drink straight whiskey on the rocks" last night

Combined with keto debuff, alcohol proved to be SUPER EFFECTIVE

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    I'm queasy still tho

of course all the bar food is breaded and fried or tacos in shells

ain't got nothing to soak up all this bad decision in my tummy except half an avocado i ate this morning

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm queasy still tho

Yes, you already said the alcohol was super effective.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Tacos!

u7stthr17eud.png
    omg hakks that reminds me i should order a food

genius

obF2Wuw.png
    kedinik wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm queasy still tho

Yes, you already said the alcohol was super effective.

i meant in that i got very drunk very quickly! Stupid bar wizard must have also used an Extend Aura status ailment attack and now I am afflicted with Poison

This discussion has been closed.