As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On!] Gundam Online - SIEG ZEON!

14567810»

• Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Who doesn't have a mancrush on Char?

I mean- Any new updates since the December one with the PVP canyons?

OtakuD00D on
    makosig.jpg
  • Options
    CapnCapn Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    There is a huge rumored update coming, Test Client has been down for weeks. But as for update Ms go as far as Zeon: Kampher, Gelgoog Jeager, Gelgoog HMT, and maybe a new Gouf version. As for EF: Gm Strike, RX-78NT1 Alex, and another GM variant. The big rumor is MS color, and the reason the TC hasn't been up is its crashing due to the addition of Colonies. So note this is all RUMOR, but there is a huge update coming...

Capn on
  • Options
    V2-GundamV2-Gundam Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Anyone wanna start an EFF PA guild?

I'm gonna create my ingame account as soon as their stupid site loads back up.

V2-Gundam on
    Stand Up To the Victory!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Does anyone know what this error means. I got it while I was trying to update.

ucerror.jpg

V2-Gundam on
    Stand Up To the Victory!
  • Options
    TremblayTremblay Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    V2-Gundam wrote: »
    Does anyone know what this error means. I got it while I was trying to update.

ucerror.jpg
    error code u15
    install drive 
    <chinese characters> is <more chinese characters> do.

Uhhh... I guess this is no help at all? O_o

Tremblay on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I got the answer at another forum. It meant I did not have enough HD space.

Oh and here comes another one right as I write this.

ucerror2.jpg

V2-Gundam on
    Stand Up To the Victory!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What what, my characters been deleted!!!!

V2-Gundam on
    Stand Up To the Victory!
  • Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I might be coming back once finals week is over. How many PAers are left playing right now? I'd love to blow up some Feddies with my Dom, but overall I don't think the game overall would be that much fun without some folks to chat with.

Also, to anyone who stumbles across this thread. Here's a heads up, this game fucking owns. If it wasn't for college I wouldn't have quit playing before.

Archonex on
  • Options
    Warped LogicWarped Logic Registered User new member
    edited May 2007
    Archonex, although we are not a PA team, you, and anyone else, for that matter, are welcome to join Xbone-Vanguard.

I cannot promise you will be able to chat like you would in a PA team, but we do have a decently high level crafter in our ranks and we have quite a bit of fun in our weekend bosshunts.

Our crafter can make any Zeon weapon available in the game, all up to EX grade. (That includes the still not buyable Beam Bazooka) He can also make Z'gok Es up to upgrade level 4. (Which means he can also make fully upgraded Goufs and Doms). So assuming you don't end up using a Gelgoog exclusively, he can make sure you never have to run around the cities looking for that elusive Japanese crafter willing to make you a suit.

On weekends, we normally hunt (and farm) very difficult bosses for HG weapons, then use said weapons in raids on EF cities. The raids are enormously fun, nothing beats 3 Dom TTTs wailing on an EF PC camping the repair bay and beating the crap out of him, especially since you don't have to worry about losing your MS for long even if you do get killed in the raid.

Wow, just realised how much this post looks like advertising. Well, all I really wanted to say is this, if you ever do start playing again, hook up with us if you want a group, at least until (hopefully) enough PAers come back in to restart ATX.

Warped Logic on
  • Options
    KatsuKatsu Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I really want to join this game now that I have a computer that will run it, how active is the game still?

Katsu on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    oh man I kind of want to play this again

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    IdoIdo Registered User new member
    edited May 2007
    so is there still alot of people playing this game?

on another note, I've ran the UCBenchmark for this game and ended up with a score of 3332 do you think that would be enough for me to run it?

[edit] Does anyone here play the other korean game? If so I have like a couple of questions if you can help ^^;

Ido on
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am fully willing to come back and totally start a PA team again. I will call it BaconRobots and it will be awesome.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    Warped LogicWarped Logic Registered User new member
    edited June 2007
    If anybody here needs suits, there is an English crafter who can make stuff like fully upgraded Goggs and Goufs. Just a FYI in case you get frustrated at the lack of response from the Japanese crafters.

Warped Logic on
  • Options
    RydarkRydark Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I need to get info on how to unsubscribe completely.

I've never renewed my account after the first month, and the bastards at UCGO has been keep charging me every month since then.

Someone explain the Japanese pages to me, so I can actually cancel this and save my money.

Rydark on
    Rydark.png
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Last I heard, Vector's pulling the plug, man.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    JediNightJediNight Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    *blinks* Wow I never even knew they released this. Another franchise that could have possibly been cool in an MMO, but from what I saw of the previews long ago, had poor execution and the Japanese never put forth a good budget for MMOs save FF11.

JediNight on
  • Options
    AsumaAsuma Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JediNight wrote: »
    *blinks* Wow I never even knew they released this. Another franchise that could have possibly been cool in an MMO, but from what I saw of the previews long ago, had poor execution and the Japanese never put forth a good budget for MMOs save FF11.

Bandai has a long history of trying to do games on the cheap.

Asuma on
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left." -- Clint Eastwood ***