As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Let me clarify things.

Votes are made in public, in this thread.

Votes both are tallied and the decision passed as the new day begins. The second day begins TONIGHT at 6pm. Get your votes down in this thread before then, remember, lime for your vote.

We can vote at any time?

Yeah, you can vote right after the new day begins if you think you've got things figured out.

Oh, so I don't vote until the new day begins.

No.

Vote today. You will also vote at some point between when the next day begins (poketime), and the next day ends.

You understand yet?

Yes.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifActions, my friends, let's let ours speak louder than words. i propose we ferret out the traitor by means of a vote; and then... well you know.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifActions, my friends, let's let ours speak louder than words. i propose we ferret out the traitor by means of a vote; and then... well you know.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....I can't see this ending well, but you are right. Still, if we're wrong, we're no better, are we?

It's academic anyway......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    131-m.pngWe need to find the traitor now. But the question is how will we know which one it is?

<3 on
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.pngWe need to find the traitor now. But the question is how will we know which one it is?
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzz.....mew's pendant possesses the capability to see into the heart of another, but we don't know where it is, so that one's right out. We're simply going to have to guess.......zzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzz.....mew's pendant possesses the capability to see into the heart of another, but we don't know where it is, so that one's right out. We're simply going to have to guess.......zzzzzzzzzz

dpmfa229.png
    Well...We know ONE of us has it. We just don't know who! If that person would come forward, it would help us immensely...But they'd be a prime target for Team Rocket. Maybe we guard them if they come forward?

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    ((guarding only works once right?))

<3 on
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Guarding works until it's actually met with an attack.

Also, you guys are way too friendly to each other, no-ones throwing the pointing finger and voting, i'm kind of disappointed))

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006

Also, you guys are way too friendly to each other, no-ones throwing the pointing finger and voting, i'm kind of disappointed))

((Okay.

I was going to wait for everyone else to vote.))

dpmfa229.png
    I vote for Eliot Dubois., on the grounds that he is much too quick to point (nonexistant) fingers at others to draw attention away from himself.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........two people seem somewhat suspicious. eliot has been hasty to defend himself and point fingers. while toons did state that he was glad mew was dead...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz......i shall sleep on this..zzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    ((Ok, maybe i'll edit the first post for clarification, but generally it's a wise idea to roleplay the vote and give reasons why you suspect them, if only to try and cause a mutual agreement and to cast suspicion away from yourself, that is if your suspicious... If you throw votes around without giving reasons you might in turn be suspected))

LightReaper on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifI'm afraid i must place a vote for DarkPrimus 4 hands provide for a very bashed in mew, if you ask me.

Zephos on
    edited October 2006

((Okay.

I vote for Eliot Dubois.

I was going to wait for everyone else to vote.))

131-m.pngIf we must blame someone for Mew's death, Eliot Dubois does seem like a possible suspect. I shall vote for Eliot Dubois as well.

<3 on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzz......i have decided.

the vaporeon, SirToons.

i hope and pray to the beast of creation that i am not mistaken....zzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    image092.gif
    Mr. Mime thinks that FarseerBaradas has been just as suspicious as Eliot. Mr. Mime thinks that Eliot could not possibly be the one we seek, because Mr. Mime thinks that one sneaky enough to get Mew would be sneaky enough not to be confrontational the day afterwards.

Mr. Mime is done speaking now.

((i don't know how to roleplay a mime who can speak... so i'm just going to speak in the third person))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifLooking things over, EliotDubois does have some suspicious qualities, but I'm not so sure it'd like to change my vote yet. allow me to investigate this just a bit further.

Zephos on
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    I have been watching all of you bicker and point fingers at eachother and I resigned myself to stay but an observer. I see that I'll have to take part in this. I cast my vote for Eliot Dubois on the grounds that he is bieng a suspicous little bastard.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I have been watching all of you bicker and point fingers at eachother and I resigned myself to stay but an observer. I see that I'll have to take part in this. I cast my vote for Eliot Dubois on the grounds that he is bieng a suspicous little bastard.

Mr. Mime thinks that one should think about how stupid Eliot must be if he is acting so strangely the day after a murder.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    ((Please use italics and your avatar before your post for the ease of me tallying the votes later))

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:

Mr. Mime thinks that one should think about how stupid Eliot must be if he is acting so strangely the day after a murder.

dpmfa229.pngWhy are you trying to take votes away from him? Could you two possibly be allies? Think about it, pokeshire.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:

dpmfa229.pngWhy are you trying to take votes away from him? Could you two possibly be allies? Think about it, pokeshire.
    image092.gif
    If Mr. Mime were his ally, Mr. Mime wouldn't be so obvious about it. Mime just thinks that those who are being outspoken at this point are less likely to be the killer. Including Eliot, including you.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:
    thor got wrote:

image092.gif
    If Mr. Mime were his ally, Mr. Mime wouldn't be so obvious about it. Mime just thinks that those who are being outspoken at this point are less likely to be the killer. Including Eliot, including you.
    pkrs128.gifPondering these things over i cant be inclined to disagree more.

i retract my vote for DarkPrimus
    i place a vote for EliotDubois

If there is anything you do not do after a murder, it is wildy start to accuse people such as he did.

Zephos on
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    148.gif I concur with the previous grounds that Eliot Dubois was a traitor to this fair town.

Projeck on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa080.png Me trust in friends..vote Eliot Dubois

Shamus on
    edited October 2006
    image092.gif
    Mr. Mime thinks the other pokemon are making a mistake by starting a bandwagon against somebody slightly suspicious, playing directly into the hands of the enemy. If Eliot turns out to be a Rocket, then Mime apologizes for being wrong. But Mr. Mime thinks that there Rockets among those voting in this bandwagon.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:
    image092.gif
    Mr. Mime thinks the other pokemon are making a mistake by starting a bandwagon against somebody slightly suspicious, playing directly into the hands of the enemy. If Eliot turns out to be a Rocket, then Mime apologizes for being wrong. But Mr. Mime thinks that there Rockets among those voting in this bandwagon.

dpmfa229.pngI made my vote, and I trust in my decision and stand by it.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifMaybe we should further investigate you, Mr. Mime?

Zephos on
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngCitizens of pokeshire, do not let anyone sway your vote! Opinion is opinion!

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifOh no, my vote for eliot stays, but mime isnt acting exactly innocent.

Zephos on
    edited October 2006
    image092.gif
    Explain to Mr Mime, Zephos: How does trying to stop a bandwagon against someone who is being loud on the first day make Mr Mime guilty? I hope you think that the enemy is smarter than that: if we underestimate the enemy's intelligence, our village is doomed.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    image092.gif
    If whoever holds Mew's pendant were to investigate Mr Mime, Mr Mime would be glad.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:
    Zephos wrote:
    image092.gif
    If whoever holds Mew's pendant were to investigate Mr Mime, Mr Mime would be glad.
    dpmfa229.pngWhy? So they can reveal themselves to you when they know someone's alignment? Nice try.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:
    Zephos wrote:
    image092.gif
    dpmfa229.pngWhy? So they can reveal themselves to you when they know someone's alignment? Nice try.
    image092.gif
    No, because then at least one villager would be nice to Mr. Mime. :(.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappysmall.gifHey, hey, hey, shutup. The prince of all pokemon, me, would like to say you all are actin' fools. Only a retard or a rocket would go along with the mob mentality, so my vote goes with Scrumtrulescent, because as what I percieve to be leader of this mob is one, or both of these.

Also, mister fat and lazy snorlax, I was the only one that could admit mew was pretty annoying. I'd never kill someone for being annoying, though. And If I really hated mew I wouldn't bother voting as I could care less as to who killed him, but as you can see, I am.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:
    vappysmall.gifHey, hey, hey, shutup. The prince of all pokemon, me, would like to say you all are actin' fools. Only a retard or a rocket would go along with the mob mentality, so my vote goes with Scrumtrulescent, because as what I percieve to be leader of this mob is one, or both of these.

Also, mister fat and lazy snorlax, I was the only one that could admit mew was pretty annoying. I'd never kill someone for being annoying, though. And If I really hated mew I wouldn't bother voting as I could care less as to who killed him, but as you can see, I am.
    248-m.pngIs bieng a pretentious asshole enough of a reason to vote for someone? Wtach what you say about Mew Toons, if you want to keep all of your limbs intact.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited October 2006
    131-m.pngWhy can't we just have peace. Mew is dead. We need to be careful or we could end up dead like Mew. I would like to see Eliot Dubois plead for his innocent. For some reason, I'm beginning to change my mind.

<3 on
  • Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    anime237-1.jpg

I'm not a rocket, any rocket worth his sense would have said very few words and/or tried to become our leader. Lay low, as it were. I have a few possible suspects, and Scrumtrulescent is one of them, so I vote that way.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:

248-m.pngIs bieng a pretentious asshole enough of a reason to vote for someone? Wtach what you say about Mew Toons, if you want to keep all of your limbs intact.
    vappysmall.gifBitch I oughta Hydro Pump you.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.pngWhy can't we just have peace. Mew is dead. We need to be careful or we could end up dead like Mew. I would like to see Eliot Dubois plead for his innocent. For some reason, I'm beginning to change my mind.
    It is pretty suspicious that he hasn't responded to the finger-pointing at him.

Oh, he just posted. See, just what Mr. Mime said, a real Rocket wouldn't be outspoken like that. I retract FarseerBaradas and vote Scrumtrulescent.

((
    Eliot IIIIII
    Scrum IIII
    SirToons I
    Farseer I
    ))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    dpmfa244.png
    I do not believe Eliot Dubois could have killed Mew. Mew would easily trump him. FarseerBaradas is a much more likely candidate.
    131-m.pngWhy would he be a likely candidate? There is no evidence that FarseerBaradas is a Rocket. Why would you want to vote for him? Unless you have something to gain from killing off an innocent pokemon.

<3 on