As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CAH Party

hunter_a_hayeshunter_a_hayes Registered User new member
Alright, so I made a post on the REddit sub but I wanted to post it here. This is going to be my 5th PAX and I want to do things a little different this year. Usually when I go to PAX I mind my own business and keeo to myself. But, over the last few months I have decided that I kinda want to meet some new people and try and make new friends. With that being said I'm going to host a giant game of Cards Against Humanity. My plan is to hold it sometime Sunday night after the Expo hall closes, say 8? I have a rather large set of CAH, pretty much everything besides 2 of the little sets you got in the swag bags in 2011. Would anyone want to join in on this? I was thinking of holding in it the Table Top lounge but we can hold it anywhere really.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Which pax are you talking about? you made this post in the general pax section, not in the section for prime/east/south/aus. Let me know and I'll move it to the appropriate place.