As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mad Max Fury [chat]

19495969798100»

• 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Self-published author has a meltdown on Goodreads A sample
    NO. I don't want you to do anything because you're immoral. Leave this up so that every person henceforth can see ALL OF YOU for what YOU ARE. DESTRUCTIVE to consciousness and humanity. What you've done to me, you do to YOURSELF, because if you KNEW anything about anything, you'd know we were all connected to each other, and instead of destroying each other's work, you'd be supporting each other, which is why I will NEVER behave like ANY of you immoral people, and I won't go seeing what you've written or done in the world so I can destroy that. No, I will only defend my work against EVIL.

And today, all of you see why EVIL IS KICKING HUMANITY'S ASS, and why the human condition is SLAVERY.

THAT'S what The Tale of Onora is about, and if you can't grasp that, then BE GONE!
    Amazing.

Let ye who has had to deal with a million douchebags picking apart every minute flaw in your creative work throw the first stone

what if your creative work was the first stone

!!

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Self-published author has a meltdown on Goodreads A sample
    NO. I don't want you to do anything because you're immoral. Leave this up so that every person henceforth can see ALL OF YOU for what YOU ARE. DESTRUCTIVE to consciousness and humanity. What you've done to me, you do to YOURSELF, because if you KNEW anything about anything, you'd know we were all connected to each other, and instead of destroying each other's work, you'd be supporting each other, which is why I will NEVER behave like ANY of you immoral people, and I won't go seeing what you've written or done in the world so I can destroy that. No, I will only defend my work against EVIL.

And today, all of you see why EVIL IS KICKING HUMANITY'S ASS, and why the human condition is SLAVERY.

THAT'S what The Tale of Onora is about, and if you can't grasp that, then BE GONE!
    Amazing.

Let ye who has had to deal with a million douchebags picking apart every minute flaw in your creative work throw the first stone

what if your creative work was the first stone

!!

What if you create works while stoned?

I ate an engineer
    Bail wrote: "I normally give book a be if it of the doubt but because of the comment train here, I won't. I like to believe authors are good people..."

Good on you, Bail. Or is it Ba'al?

sick bu'rn

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Hm... read 3 chapters of project management and copied 2 lectures of speech processing notes.

Today was ... somewhat productive.

I am in the process of planning my life using Scrum cards.

Incenjucar on
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    I miss when Community was great. :(

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Invent portable dopamine injectors in multiple colors.

Sell it to Nintendo as a new handheld gaming system.

• CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Hm... read 3 chapters of project management and copied 2 lectures of speech processing notes.

o.O

Didn't even know those existed. My management class was a lie.

工事中
    Dylan Saccoccio grew up in Boston, MA and Providence, Rhode Island before moving to Manhattan at eighteen years old to pursue his career as an actor. He grew up playing every sport, fishing, sailing, and breaking rules.

its tru i seen him steal a pen out of an argos

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Oh god, there are working on a Boondock Saints prequel series. Fucking hell.

EVERY SPORT WAS PLAYED

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the dimming cinders that marked the once roaring fire.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Anyway thank you all for your thoughts about Star Trek, I will have to try to overlook my personal desire to eat and jerk off in the holodeck all day.

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Hmm, that was some nice folksy wisdom.

I should chew a bit of straw and give advice to strangers more often.

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Does playing every sport chessboxing? Poker? Hot air balloons? Hot air balloon dueling?

I ate an engineer
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

o.O

Didn't even know those existed. My management class was a lie.

I read the PMBOK.

All of it.

ALL OF IT.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the dimming cinders that marked the once roaring fire.

I mean Cinders is getting older these days and all but to call her "dimming" is just rude Gim.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

I watched the first episode on yahoo. It was decent enough.

Gim wrote: »
    Hmm, that was some nice folksy wisdom.

I should chew a bit of straw and give advice to strangers more often.

This is all I want to do when I grow up.

Impart good-natured but cryptic wisdom to people I don't know.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Nearly coming to tears in front of your supervisors is apparently a universal experience for PhD students

to the point where people sell specific cards on etsy for that scenario

Ideally I want to introduce being a little more monk-like in my day-to-day life. But it'll take some time.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 2.6

@Coinage will create the new thread
    @AManFromEarth is backup

This discussion has been closed.