As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

howto[chat]

CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
edited June 2015 in Debate and/or Discourse
First, you need to ensure your laptop is cool so you can post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh6LFitHeyg
Check your new Apple Watch to ensure you have enough time to post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq8B5PkrpMA
Then, swear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKh5nKpr-Hw
That's all there is to it!

Coinage on

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    nice backup Geth, a mang from erf hasn't posted in the chat thread for 2 hours and 55 minutes

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Man, that second YT still is very Apple-centric, skfm and synd would love it.

Gim on
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    O boy

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Man that preview

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    wow uh

hm that screen cap.

certainly suggestive.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    nice backup Geth, a mang from erf hasn't posted in the chat thread for 2 hours and 55 minutes
    But... he got a lot of Reactions when he did? Or something.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    Also I'm just going to post this just 'cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkH-xzXKqUc

Winky wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I miss when Community was great. :sad:

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the dimming cinders that marked the once roaring fire.

I mean Cinders is getting older these days and all but to call her "dimming" is just rude Gim.

Forgiveness, please, Cinders-sama.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    This is my favourite gross Italian rap song that fits with this chat's theme somewhat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGoTiCd9Lc

It feels good to make other people feel the way you want them to feel.

oh wow

Sense8

just reminded me exactly where babies come from in the most graphic way possible.

jarring. i expect just a generic match cut or something and BAM BABY HEAD

steam_sig.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Winky wants to make you feel to enjoy with a blowjob

• 815165815165 Registered User regular
    i love it when people write their own bios
    He moved to Los Angeles at twenty years old temporarily before moving there permanently the following year.

He had cornflakes last week every day, except on thursday when he overslept and missed breakfast.

I'm enjoying the Le Matos, Bethryn. This is solid.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    The only good thing to come from Italy is Spiderman and whatever else I like

here is an example of why it is better to have someone else write your bio for you
    Dylan Saccoccio was born and raised just south of Boston. He grew up playing just about every sport for several traveling teams, but he focused primarily on hockey and golf. As fate would have it, his high school brought back its drama program during his junior year. After being convinced by a friend, Dylan auditioned for a play called "The Diviners". After it received a little buzz, they took it to competition where Dylan won an award for "Best Actor" for his portrayal of Ferris Layman. From there he decided to study film acting with Carolyn Pickman in Boston. While striving to break into film, he was cast in "Mill Girls", a play about the life of female textile workers in Lowell, MA during the 19th Century. After that, he booked the lead in a play about the awakening of a modern teen Holocaust denier called "Ann Frank and Me". It earned critical acclaim in the region. When he was 18, he moved to Manhattan where he booked his first role in an independent film. After graduating from Hofstra University, he moved to Los Angeles where he continues to work in Film and Television. In 2010, a film in which he was the male lead, "L'amour de Montparnasse", screened at the first outdoor film festival in Times Square while another film in which he was the lead, "Alone at Midnight", screened at the Idyllwild Independent Festival of Cinema and the Action on Film International Film Festival in Pasadena. In 2012 he acted in "The Appearing" and "Red Wing". Professionally, he credits Will Wallace, JoAnn Bromley, Wrenn Goodrum, Carolyn Pickman, and Bob Luke with helping him get started and cultivating his skills as an actor early on.

In 2015 Dylan's fame reached its peak when he threw a giant tantrum on the Internet after people wrote bad reviews of his awful, pretentious novel. This is widely viewed as Mr. Saccoccio's crowning achievement.

you can see the exact moment another author took over and it became interesting :^:

The only good thing to come from Italy is Spiderman and whatever else I like

Spumoni

steam_sig.png
    dhruJ0bl.jpg

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The sheer number of skills to pursue as a game producer is just so incredibly vast, and every single company has different ideas of what they should actually do.

Bloody obnoxious trying to figure out what to focus on at any one time.

Incenjucar wrote: »
    The sheer number of skills to pursue as a game producer is just so incredibly vast, and every single company has different ideas of what they should actually do.

getting laid or fucked up

I think my next project will be to combine RPG mechanics with tic-tac-toe

815165 wrote: »

Oh god I'm already a failure.

or Scrabble: The Gathering

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Morgan wrote: "Defamation is untrue statements, and from your comments here, they ring really true. Just your comments are "wordy and pretentious".

She didn't attack you or your book, she simply didn't like i..."

You know less than nothing about my book.

Pretension levels critical.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.

there's still time to change!

shit

someone combined d&d and jenga

anything is possible

hungry hungry hearthstone

edited June 2015
    Winky wrote: »

or Scrabble: The Gathering
    Five-R-Ball - target player takes 5 times the total score of all Rs currently on the battle board, including word and letter multipliers
    5 vowels, 5 colours of magic

Apothe0sis on
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I know it is not traditional to change the thread title, but I thought better of literally my first idea. I hope you find the new OP appropriately instructional!

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    shit

someone combined d&d and jenga

anything is possible

hungry hungry hearthstone

The dude who combined D&D and Jenga is from the area I live and is a pretty great guy by all accounts.

Definitely a font of weird RPG ideas! His business card is a mini-game about a team of astronauts stealing millions before escaping on the space shuttle.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.

there's still time to change!

Someone close to me has in fact theorized that a lot of my problems stem from this.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Boy am I glad most of the things I've said in my worst moments will never be broadcast across the entire internet for millions of strangers to mock.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    A strategy RPG that draws directly from the PA forums to populate your army with forumgoers

performance fluctuates based on posting history

in the barren year 2025 PA forums have become nothing but constant reaction farming because everyone feels obligated to be the best poster they can be

i get such a gosh darn giddy joy every time i hear the wilhem scream

steam_sig.png
    Bethryn wrote: »

this too made me giggle like a dumb dumb the entire time

steam_sig.png
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Some days I just want to lie on the floor and strike JoJo-poses.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    posted before, but pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5OCf14Ivc

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.