As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappysmall.gifSee, what happened here is, as soon as Mew died one person immediatly tried to get a posse together to find the killer, even to make someone the new leader. While these are both seemingly good ideas it inevitably would take supsicion off the person organizing them as everyone would percieve them to be a good guy. And then someone like Eliot comes along pointing fingers, this person of course doesn't like that becuase hey, what if those fingers end up pointing at me. So they vote for that person and convince the unwitting to go along with the plan.

That person is Scrumtrulescent.

Now that I've pointed out the frivolity of voting the first name to be thrown up on the chopping block I'ma go for a swim.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:
    vappysmall.gifSee, what happened here is, as soon as Mew died one person immediatly tried to get a posse together to find the killer, even to make someone the new leader. While these are both seemingly good ideas it inevitably would take supsicion off the person organizing them as everyone would percieve them to be a good guy. And then someone like Eliot comes along pointing fingers, this person of course doesn't like that becuase hey, what if those fingers end up pointing at me. So they vote for that person and convince the unwitting to go along with the plan.

Now that I've pointed out the frivolity of voting the first name to be thrown up on the chopping block I'ma go for a swim.

131-m.pngYou, sir, make a good point. I'm convinced. I retract my vote from Eliot Dubois. And vote for Scrumtrulescent. But I still think jdarksun is pretty suspicious, too. I will keep an eye on him.

<3 on
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    SirToons wrote:

dpmfa229.pngYeah, news flash. Ever heard of the phrase "Divide and Conquer"? And it's not a mob mentality. Everyone needs to stay together, but think independantly. We can't have everyone going off by themselves, because then they'd just get picked off easily by Rockets.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........I see.....

SirToons, you make a good point. I will refrain from voting until I have more information. I will instead retire to my home to think on what has occured.

FierceDeity666 on
  • FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngErgh...when I woke up this morning I was hoping all of this was a dream...and now we're even voting on what to do with people? I hate what this is doing to our town.

The point is, I'm not voting for jack until I can see some hard evidence.

Furu on
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    491.pngI have long held suspicions on Eliot Dubois.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifWell we must vote for someone by tonight. I don't like the way the water breaks on the rocks either, but such is the way of the river, it must be done.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Current poll:

scrumtrulescent 4
    farseerbaradas 1
    eliot dubois 6

Please note that past 6pm EST YOU MAY NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE, shortly after 6pm EST I will post the results. Please note Rocketeers that you need to send me your choice for who to kill this round, as do the other roles need to PM me there decisions. If you do not, I will randomly choose who dies from the villagers and special powered ones.))

LightReaper on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifPondering these things over i cant be inclined to disagree more.

i retract my vote for DarkPrimus
    i place a vote for EliotDubois

If there is anything you do not do after a murder, it is wildy start to accuse people such as he did.

068.png

I am shocked that you would even consider me as being in league with Team Rocket. I've served on rescue teams for the benefit of this town and Pokemon everywhere since I was a mere Machop. I didn't earn the right to evolve to this form through traitorous misdeeds, but through heroic and selfless acts of bravery, to save those in need.

I do not know yet who to vote for, but I certainly have it narrowed down to a scant few. Don't take that as a threat, Zephos, I don't harbor a grudge, and I don't suspect you to be involved.

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    ((Another thing, do NOT go inactive for the sake of not having suspicion cast on you, it's lame and it ruins the spirit of the game. Anyone caught not posting at least reasonably often will get summarily executed, if you have an excuse for not posting, please PM me. Otherwise you have no excuse for not participating.))

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngI can't think EliotDubois would be the one responsible for this. He just ovvereacted in the type of way you see Hitmontops do a lot. All that spinning messes with their head. Still, I can't imagine who to accuse of something this horrible.

Furu on
  • SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngAlthough my suspicions were long upon Scrumtrulescent, I think that Eliot Dubois is acting far too suspiciously.

Soup on
    edited October 2006
    068.png

I have to cast my vote for Eliot Dubois as well. He's causing far too much trouble right now...

DarkPrimus on
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    vappysmall.gif
    Well, so be it, but never say I never spoke up for an innocent pokemon.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • NeoflyNeofly Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    cuteMeowth.gifI vote Scrumtrulescent. He is trying to stir up things around here.

Neofly on
  • 3rdrocket3rdrocket Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Just got outta work))

wangbuffet-1.jpgWhy is it that we are voting for the people causing the biggest ruckus? I say we should target those who seem to be laying low. In any case I have decided to cast my vote for Jdarksun. Mew was thee legendary pokemon of our town. You just couldnt stand playing second bannana could you?

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:
    ((Just got outta work))

wangbuffet-1.jpgWhy is it that we are voting for the people causing the biggest ruckus? I say we should target those who seem to be laying low. In any case I have decided to cast my vote for Jdarksun. Mew was thee legendary pokemon of our town. You just couldnt stand playing second bannana could you?

dpmfa005.pngI think you should remember that FarseerBaradas is also a legendary.

Soup on
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:
    ((Just got outta work))

dpmfa005.pngI think you should remember that FarseerBaradas is also a legendary.
    wangbuffet-1.jpgWait, is he legendary? At what? Being a total asshat?

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
    edited October 2006
    131-m.png3rdrocket, you signature says "I'm with Team Rocket". Am I on to something here?

<3 on
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.png3rdrocket, you signature says "I'm with Team Rocket". Am I on to something here?
    ((I dont think we can see our sigs >.>))

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:
    <3 wrote:
    ((I dont think we can see our sigs >.>))
    ((Uh huh, sure sure. :P))

<3 on
    edited October 2006
    ((Furu, Diablo Fett, SirToasty, FierceDeity666, Shanba.

You have still not voted, please do so in next 40 minutes :S, if you've voted and i've missed you, please speak up)).

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

FarseerBaradas, do not take this personally.
    My vote cannot change the condemned one's fate, though. Eliot, I pray to the beast of creation that you will find peace after what is about to happen happens........zzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

FarseerBaradas, do not take this personally.
    My vote cannot change fate, though. Eliot, I pray to the beast of creation that you will find peace after what is about to happen happens........zzzzzzzzzzzz

((Just in time. It's 5:53 EST :lol: ))

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    I'm doing the podcast RIGHT NOW, so i'll post the results at the break during the podcast, but votes end at 6pm.

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    I'm doing the podcast RIGHT NOW, so i'll post the results at the break during the podcast, but votes end at 6pm.

((You're lucky you're so good-looking, or else we'd probably be angry.))

DarkPrimus on
    edited October 2006
    ((Im afraid I probably wont be able to post again until midday tomorrow. I feel like shit and I have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow. :cry:

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
    edited October 2006
    VOTES END.

Next day to follow.

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    DAY 2 : Bloodshed's begin

Eliot Dubois sweated heavily, he knew the vote was against him and now was the moment of truth. He tried to find an avenue of escape but it was too late, each in turn unleashed a powerful attack, flamethrowers and hydro pumps melding together in an orgy of destruction. Eliot Dubois' last thought was why it had come to this, and then he ascended to the higher plane, to join Mew.

Mew: "Well fuck, they got the wrong guy, uhhhh, hey Hitmontop"
    Eliot Dubois: "Balls."

As this commotion ended and the Pokémon lay on the floor lifeless, no red beam to be seem, they each looked at the floor downtrodden and felt a huge sense of loss, was this a sign of things to come? They turned around to see the corpse of FarSeerBaradas, a grotesque R sprayed over it's chest.

Eliot Dubois was killed and was innocent
    FarSeerBaradas was murdered

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngFUCK.

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngOh shit.

Soup on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngGUYS, FARSEER'S DEAD TOO.

WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO NOW?

FierceDeity666 on
  • ShanbaShanba Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    So... we have blood on our hands now. Innocent blood. A madness I never thought would pervade our village. A madness spread by traitors.
    FarseerBaradas was not well liked, but he was powerful. So was Mew. It would take a powerful pokemon to slay them... so I accuse Jdarksun who has been far too quiet. I know that I, too, have been quiet, but this is simply because I did not wish to accuse someone without evidence. My case against Jdarksun is still weak, however, and I could still be swayed.
    My accusation is made, I shall rest for the night.

Shanba on
    edited October 2006
    143.pngI'M GOING TO GO DO SOMETHING HERE, BE BACK IN A MOMENT.

FierceDeity666 on
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngOh. Well, FUCK. Now would be a good time for whoever has the amulet to come forward. It would help a lot. Or at LEAST run some checks on others.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngOh. Well, FUCK. Now would be a good time for whoever has the amulet to come forward. It would help a lot. Or at LEAST run some checks on others.

131-m.pngWhy do you keep suggesting that the bearer of the amulet should reveal himself? So you can kill him? I see what you are trying to do here.

<3 on
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:

131-m.pngWhy do you keep suggesting that the bearer of the amulet should reveal himself? So you can kill him? I see what you are trying to do here.

dpmfa229.pngHere's what I think we should do. We need to have a vote on who to check/kill with the amulet, so that whoever has it, doesn't have to reveal themselves. We also need to vote on whether or not we want to use the friends of Blissey thing on someone.

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited October 2006
    ((shit shit shit, I can't believe I missed the voting. I really need to work this whole time zone thing out.

dpmfb448.pngGreat.

Why is it no one listens to me? Is it the nose? The floppy ears?

Furu on
  • Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    092.gif

ooooooooooooooooo, or something like that. See? I told you, don't worry about it, Mew and I are chillin here.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:
    ((shit shit shit, I can't believe I missed the voting. I really need to work this whole time zone thing out.

dpmfb448.pngGreat.

Why is it no one listens to me? Is it the nose? The floppy ears?

dpmfa229.pngYour ears are more...Rabbitish.

Scrumtrulescent on