As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'd lend a [Chat] but they stuck in a fist and gun position

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
kMWDEGK.jpg

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    run the chat

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    f3bb433e.jpg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    idgi

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I saw this dude on Real Time with Bill Maher the other week. He said some stuff that was pretty on point.

What's the story with the hands though? What are they saying?

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I saw this dude on Real Time with Bill Maher the other week. He said some stuff that was pretty on point.

They sayin run the jewels

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    idgi

I just started Steven Universe

I also don't get it

Oh brilliant
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Jake, you should definitely look for a job in Melbourne, as that is where I live and I am arguably the least terrible Australian chatter

you like anime, right

y2jake215 wrote: »

oic

simonwolf wrote: »
    Jake, you should definitely look for a job in Melbourne, as that is where I live and I am arguably the least terrible Australian chatter

you like anime, right

I have a thick binder of Pokemon cards, yes

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    LIE POST STEAL KEEL WEEN WEEN

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    idgi

I also don't get it

You wot, mate.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.

oic

As in, run yo shit

Hand over your valuables in this robbery before I am forced to hurt you

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    When I saw that dude in Atlanta, he led us in a "fuck Ronald Reagan" chant. Then announced the name of the strip club that he was about to go to. And that's how I almost went to a strip club.

This story would've been better if I went to a strip club, dammit past Elki you're killing me.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    @leitner pls get parents 2 buy u a house and then let me live there so i can vidya without interruption thx

i can pay in waifus

obF2Wuw.png
    kedinik wrote: »
    idgi

I also don't get it

You wot, mate.

I'm still on the first ep, but I'm not really feeling it yet.

Oh brilliant
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    you protested to get in a fucking lookbook

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    @leitner pls get parents 2 buy u a house and then let me live there so i can vidya without interruption thx

i can pay in waifus

but r u willing to pay in ur waifus

Simon and bob do I need to try and apply for a work permit before applying to jobs or if a job wants me will it sponsor me and expedite that whole process

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    You want a whore with a white dress I want a waifu in a thong

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    You can see me and my bro in the front row if you watch the video of them at Primavera. It's pretty cool.

oic

As in, run yo shit

oic

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Oh yeah well my hands are stuck in a position suggesting rude things

Psn:wazukki
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    leitner pls get parents 2 buy u a house and then let me live there so i can vidya without interruption thx

i can pay in waifus

um no i dont share LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

but i have lots of spares some barely used

obF2Wuw.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Simon and bob do I need to try and apply for a work permit before applying to jobs or if a job wants me will it sponsor me and expedite that whole process

I believe that (most of the time) you need to be sponsored by either a workplace or the government to get a working visa

Unless you're doing a working holiday, which is its own thing

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Things to remember if you're considering moving to Australia: everything north of Sydney (and on some days Sydney) is a tropical hellhole with air you can drown in, the nullarbor and Bass straight are there for a reason.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

So, last night's circumcision/HIV chat with @Shivahn pointing out a range of facts about microbiology and such had me dreaming I was reading the forums and Shiv was announcing that she does community outreach telling highschool students and sex workers about hygeine and prophylaxis and it was generally decided that Shivahn was a cheap and effective method of disease prevention

tru story

oic

As in, run yo shit

oic

Actin brave and courageous ain't advantageous to health and safety

So when we say run the jewels just run em baby please don't delay me

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    I did just marathon Gravity Falls, which may be skewing my 'pinions a little. ;P

Oh brilliant
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    My business card says you're in luck
    I do two things, I rap and fuck

• jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Eddy wrote: »
    You want a whore with a white dress I want a waifu in a thong

Is it a white thong?

jmcdonald on
    evilbob wrote: »
    Things to remember if you're considering moving to Australia: everything north of Sydney (and on some days Sydney) is a tropical hellhole with air you can drown in, the nullarbor and Bass straight are there for a reason.

this is all a lie

sydney isnt a place australia isnt a place evilbob isnt a bob this sentence isnt a sentence these words are not composed of characters these pixels are a mirage ur butt is blasting

obF2Wuw.png
    sJIxED6.png

everything is terrible and beautiful for it

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Watching Better Living Through Chemistry

Olivia Wilde has truly mastered the art of opening her eyes at someone

ftOqU21.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    So, last night's circumcision/HIV chat with @Shivahn pointing out a range of facts about microbiology and such had me dreaming I was reading the forums and Shiv was announcing that she does community outreach telling highschool students and sex workers about hygeine and prophylaxis and it was generally decided that Shivahn was a cheap and effective method of disease prevention

tru story

@Shivahn this fucker's calling you cheap

should we smash him for you

ftOqU21.png
    why does everybody hate ronald reagun he saved america???

obF2Wuw.png
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    leitner pls get parents 2 buy u a house and then let me live there so i can vidya without interruption thx

i can pay in waifus

um no i dont share LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

but i have lots of spares some barely used
    BZomtZO.jpg?1

evilbob wrote: »

Why is the Nullarbor Plain so named?

Also, there are large country towns north and inland of sydney that are just a very dry heat

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »

tru story

Shivahn this fucker's calling you cheap

should we smash him for you

I mean I've never been paid for sex, and in a way, isn't that just giving it out for free?

I'm cheaper than cheap!

Jake, other reasons Melbourne is the place to be:
    - we're a hipster mecca so you can get gluten free everything
    - when you go back home you get to scoff at those idiot Americans who call it "Mel-born" instead of "Mel-bun"
    - you'll be on the correct side of the Barassi Line
    - you can pay your respects at my waifu shrine

This discussion has been closed.