As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] isn't wrestling except when its Mr. Wrestling

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I had to google translate for that joke I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Nirya wrote: »
    CURRENT MONEY IN THE BANK PARTICIPANTS:
    411Randle
    David_T
    Whippy
    El Geebso Que Sabe Folar Todo Acerca de Animorphs

GOT THERE

ALSO I WISH I HADNT MADE MY PICKS BEFORE KNOWING I WAS IN THIS OH WELLLLLLL

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    411Randle
    David_T
    Whippy

Put me in coach!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I actually cut the a promo and everything!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    you could always put me back in

i mean i still won't submit picks but it's probably gonna be a better score than anybody else here, based on those results

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    2 am nightmare picks

we're doin this

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Drunk 3AM picks....LETS GO SKRUBS!!!!

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Well, I can't do worse than last time...I think.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    I decided to go with really optimistic picks this time.
    Most prominently, Dean beats Seth and Roman wins MitB. I call this optimistic because this way, Seth gets his rematch, and Roman announces ahead of time he's using the contract, so that we finally get a proper Shield Triple Threat.

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Put me in the ladder match, let me defend the briefcase that I totally didn't forget I had (again).

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Put me in so I can beat my scrub of a tag team partner who got 13 points. I almost did twice as good as him.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    As a former MITB holder who successfully cashed in and became the greatest SE++ champion of all time I think I should be added to the match. Then again it was Nirya's clan of jobbers who had to cheat to get the title off of me so I doubt he'll do that.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I AM THE BE----

nine?

what.

how.

uh...

well Commissionirya is the obligatory jobber spot filled up in the MITB match yet?

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Wait. But seriously though, nine? I'm almost sure it has to be more than that..

maybe...

???

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Well on the train home from freelance wrestling

That was insane and hilarious and oh my god ACH was there and oh man it was so good I am freaking out

I will be at all their shows from here out. just so much fun. I will also be super easy to find on that DVD haha

I'll get my first DVD this month.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Dusty Rhodes is one of those wrestlers that transcended the medium in ways I think he would be proud

Nothing more inspirational than the idea the son of a plumber can make it big against the superstars and the cheaters, the crazy wild men and the giants

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I should be in MitB so I can get the briefcase and use it to help Dex get back the title and obviously not turn on him by using it myself!

hailtothekale on
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I should ALSO be in Money in the Bank, to check another item off my already incredibly impressive resume

WrestleMania Main Event Champion, Tag Team Champion, Ender of the Shield

now Mr. Money in the Bank

(also one time I beat a guy in SFA3 with Dan Hibiki, but that's not related to pick'ems, but it is very impressive, so)

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    Well if Vince still doesn't want to push Cesaro as a singles guy there's always this to go back to

• Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Well if Vince still doesn't want to push Cesaro as a singles guy there's always this to go back to

No, there's not.

Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »

No, there's not.

Well it's what we might have to deal with.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Does money in the bank count as a title change? @EvilBadman

Goose! on
  • Options
    I kinda doubt WWE will alter their main event plans just to fit Cesaro in.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Also, due to his outstanding performance at THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER, David_T has been added to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Current participants:
    411Randle
    David_T

First of all, I'd like to thank all the fans of this great forum who wrote cards and letters to David_T while I was down. Secondly, I'd like to thank Nirya and EvilBadMan taking the time because I know how important it is, Money in the Bank, to the wrestling fans, to the wrestling thread. And David_T, with that weight, got what I wanted. A spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

It's no secret that these Pick'Ems put hard times on David_T and his family. You don’t know what hard times are, Daddy. Hard times are when the anime fans around this forum don't have a thread, they got four or five series and can’t talk about them, can’t get senpai to notice them. Hard times are when the Giant Bomb fans reach the end of their last thread and they tell ’em “Go home.” Hard times are when a man has Picked at 'Em for 5 seasons, they give him a watch, kick him in the butt, and say, “Hey, 411Randle took your place at the top of the all-time leaderboards, Daddy.” That’s hard times. And MyNameIsWalrus and DexDynamo, you put hard times on these forums by taking that SE++ title.

I admit, I don’t look like the athlete of the day’s supposed to look. My belly’s just a little big, my heinie’s just a little big, but, brother, I am bad and they know I’m bad. And there are two bad people, Dan Ryckert who should be dead by now, brother, and the other one's right here. MyNameIsWalrus, DexDynamo, the SE++ heavyweight title belongs to these forumers. I’m gonna reach out right now. I want you at home to know my hand is touching your hand, for this gathering of the biggest body of people in this thread, in this forum, all over the world now. Reach it out, because the love that was given me in this time I will repay you because I will be the next Money In The Bank winner.

And NyNameIsWalrus, DexDynamo, let me leave you with this: one way to hurt those people is to take what they cherish more than anything in the world, the SE++ heavyweight title. I'm gonna take it for you, wrestling thread, don't let me down now because I came back for you, for that Geebs over there that retired 10-12 years ago and never got the opportunity to see a real world’s champion. I'm proud of you and thank god I have you. I love you.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Nirya weve wrestled blackhand together and unless theres a tag match that should be enought to mitb me imo

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    On the bright side it's basically impossible for me to do worse on this PPV. Plus I feel confident about everything but 1 pick
    I picked Paige, but that's more out of hope that 1) they give Paige a belt and 2) they aren't petty enough to have Nikki champ so obviously long enough to break AJ's record right? right????

• Options
    Cody should stay as Stardust at least till he gets his match with Amell.

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Nikki's reign is terrible, it's easy to forget she is even the champion. It needs to go on someone fresh, and then they need to end the match with a run-in by Bayley, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky and Emma who help Paige, then unite to kick all of the non-NXT divas out of the WWE.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I am not feeling very confidant about this one. Well, I actually feel good about everything but the bonus questions.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Wow, y'all are awful at promos. But I, as a gracious and forgiving commissioner, am willing to give you guys another shot.

Except Cow King, cause his little thing reminded me of Justified. So he's in.

411Randle
    David_T
    Whippy
    Devlin_Dragonus
    The Cow King

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    hey nirya, remember that time that I cut a promo on hullis that was so good they quit pick ems (again)?

I'm cashing that in

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I'd try Nirya, but you hate Toad

and I don't know how you can hate THE BEST

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Are you an e3 hololens demo

cause you're really projecting

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i missed the mitb entry huh

that's cool im bad at this anyway :cool:

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Are you an e3 hololens demo

cause you're really projecting

are you the ouya booth

cause you're standing in the parking lot

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Money in the Bank is gonna be all green everything.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    are y'all kilroy and hullis

cuz u a couple of nerds

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I continue to pick what I want besides what observers, reports, and sheets tell me to

Neville pins Rollins after making it a triple threat through cashing in while Lesnar (who shows up) is distracted with Ambrose because the power of NXT has Owens beating Cena and they need more stars

Neville wins the briefcase because WWE wants another underdog like Bryan

PTP are your new tag champs

Owens puts Cena on a stretcher

Paige makes Nikki tapout

so enjoy your brass ring ladder thingy I'll be over here enjoying my alternate reality where NXT reigns

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    You know, I have to wonder how this guy never showed up in Chikara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwmxqEJnzHE

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    You know, I have to wonder how this guy never showed up in Chikara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwmxqEJnzHE

Yeah that was odd.

This discussion has been closed.