As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[steam]: Her Story, told by Lethargic Corgis dreaming of their Final Fantasy.

• Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    This is probably the lowest Cities Skylines is going to get, isn't it? I was hoping for <$15 or so. I know it's a "new-ish" game, but 33% seems pretty weak for a daily.

• Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Random plug:

Steam sale carries on fast and furious and the thread moves like something-something-goose but let us not forget that there is still an ongoing charity drive for the kids!

Gifting games to errybody is awesome and fun but consider also dropping a few bucks on Childs Play if you haven't already.

Every donation gets us one step closer to craziness like watching @CorriganX play a Marvel Hero character of our choice until his fingers bleed...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    Kind of wish Steam would add color coding to discounts when they're near the end so you don't need to click into games to know which are ending soon. :)

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    tkt6Xv4.png

Thanks @Yoshua and @Stabbity Style! Now to force my friends to come over.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Drive total so far: $4,161.36

Full tier list for the new thread:

17hZDkl.png

And there's the Big Tourney coming soon and a bunch of drawings still active:

IDddbvn.png

Woooo! <3<3<3

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    Random plug:

Steam sale carries on fast and furious and the thread moves like something-something-goose but let us not forget that there is still an ongoing charity drive for the kids!

Gifting games to errybody is awesome and fun but consider also dropping a few bucks on Childs Play if you haven't already.

Every donation gets us one step closer to craziness like watching @CorriganX play a Marvel Hero character of our choice until his fingers bleed...

Thanks for reminding me! I've been meaning to donate but it slipped my mind until now.

KGu3Q0C.png

@Iolo

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I need recommendations! Looking for a new couch co-op game to play with the GF. We have a bunch of lego games so don't need anymore of those but we liked Dungeon Siege 3 and the Lara Croft games. Being on sale would be a plus, other than that I'm open to all suggestions!

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    I need recommendations! Looking for a new couch co-op game to play with the GF. We have a bunch of lego games so don't need anymore of those but we liked Dungeon Siege 3 and the Lara Croft games. Being on sale would be a plus, other than that I'm open to all suggestions!

Do you owned Forced! yet? It's one of the Card game deals. It's great, and like 2.25. It plays sort of similarly to Lara Croft + Gauntlet.

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »

Do you owned Forced! yet? It's one of the Card game deals. It's great, and like 2.25. It plays sort of similarly to Lara Croft + Gauntlet.

Yeah I do, not played it as much as Lara but it's on our list to play.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    Thank you @Iolo for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! I'm floored!
    Oh, and thanks Geth for the roll. :)
    Borderlands_Pre_Sequel_Gift_zpswdktcajr.png

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular

Let's see...

Castle Crashers
    Battleblock Theater
    Gauntlet
    Monaco
    (Not sure if it has local co-op) Don't Starve Together

These are a few that come to mind.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    @Raiden333 classily surprised me with Homeworld collection, and while I was still reeling from the giftblitz @staplerofpaper class attacked with Metro Last Light: Redux. I can't allow this classiness to go un-answered, if you want war, I'll give you war. Dawn of War that is!

signature.png

signature.png

Ahh hell how about I celebrate my new job with just a little more war, tiny bit more?

signature.png

Wars gotta have armies right?
    Just a reminder, these end on Monday evening.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    Thank you so very much to @mildlymorbid and @Gear Girl for Lumino City! <3 I am really interested in playing this one. The entire set is one huge papercraft project and it looks absolutely gorgeous!
    4rdzyW7.png

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular

RE Revelations 2?

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Is the DLC for Pre-Sequel worth it? I mean, it's only five bucks more to grab the game and the season pass, but five bucks can long a long way during a sale.

YL9WnCY.png
  • BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    @Corpekata Just snuck in and hit me with a code for Shadowgate 2014

Thanks, man!

steam_sig.png
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    OK, Gods the time has arrived. It is excruciatingly early and I am going to speedrun. Hands, don't fail me now!

Head on over to BrainSpoon and the stream will start shortly :smile: Wish me luck!

steam_sig.png
    Is the DLC for Pre-Sequel worth it? I mean, it's only five bucks more to grab the game and the season pass, but five bucks can long a long way during a sale.

It's a lot less substantial than BL2's DLC. Characters make up the more interesting chunks so I'd see if the DLC characters seem interesting to you. It only has one real campaign DLC.

• IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular

Borderlands!

Jack's Doppleganger is a great new playable. Claptastic Voyage is a solid DLC with some interesting gear (and a nice way to level past main story tough spots in TVHM and UVHM.) It's worth $5, but not a slamdunk they way the DCL/character packs were for BL and BL2.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Krummith wrote: »
    I am disappointed in the Shadows of Mordor discount. Bundlestars had the base game and season pass for $19.99 not too long ago. I was expecting the same from Steam.

Yeah, it's not looking good that they'll match the $12.50 AC rogue sale either :(

steam_sig.png
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    chasm wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I might actually come out of today's deals unscathed! There are one or two games that vaguely interest me, but I can wait.

Pretty much the same here. Was going to pull the trigger on Watch_dogs but really thought about it and how...meh it was on PS4 and decided against it. BroForce looks like a decent deal, but it's not enough of a discount to really tempt me. Then again, it could be like Mirror's Edge when it was $9.99 and then halfway through the flash sale, it dropped to $4.39.

I got Watch_Dogs for free. Still felt like I paid too much.

I won a copy (from I think it was @KoopahTroopah ?) of Watch Dogs on Uplay. Unfortunately it kept crashing straight to desktop when I tried to start the game from the main menu, and nothing seemed to alleviate that. I wonder if it got a patch since, might be worth a reinstall.

I've actually got the 360 version kicking about somewhere too. I remember enjoying it for a while.

I like that Borderlands franchise doesn't include Tales

YL9WnCY.png
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    This is probably the lowest Cities Skylines is going to get, isn't it? I was hoping for <$15 or so. I know it's a "new-ish" game, but 33% seems pretty weak for a daily.

One of the ones I was watching, too. I think I can hold firm until the eventual -50% during the Winter Sale.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

To be fair, that had a daily (or was it a flash) the first day

steam_sig.png
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

One of the ones I was watching, too. I think I can hold firm until the eventual -50% during the Winter Sale.

If you can't, it's worth noting that Skylines is completely brilliant.

• FlorinFlorin Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    In the last day of sale, we'll get through the first few thousands of levels in minutes, it sure gonna be interesting.

Florin on
  • HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular

At $20 it's well worth the price.

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• KrummithKrummith DJ Logic Death can't take me until I finish my backlogRegistered User regular
    I keep getting an error message when I launch a game from steam today.
    Every game I try, even if I've never played it, gives me a steam cloud error.

I've restarted steam, but the error persists. Anyone have this before? Or are the steam servers just melting down?

• Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    EVERYONE go watch @TeeMan find every conceivable way for Mario to die.

http://www.twitch.tv/brainspoon

Gear Girl on
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    I sat down and was greeted by a surprise present!

8VwE3JS.png

Thanks @Ataxrxes for Child Of Light! Been looking forward to trying this out!

steam_sig.png
  • The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Has it been fully figured out how to get card drops from the mini game?

I haven't gotten more than one drop from it each day. I've tried the leaving/making new games thing and it doesn't seem to help. I'm not getting them randomly even having a game going on all day, and I'm not getting them if I play one for awhile (regardless of what level) and then making a new one.

Is it truly random, in that the 'up to 3' is just that, you might get more than one?

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

edited June 2015
    Would anyone be interested in an Age of Mythology 4 pack? Comes to like 5.63 a person that way. Tempted to snag it but thought I'd see if anyone wants to save a couple bucks.

Corpekata on
    Spoit wrote: »
    How did I miss that?

YL9WnCY.png
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    How did I miss that?

too busy making comics about selling children?

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Woo new thread new gift! Thanks @Kalnaur for the amazing gift of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean! Gonna plunder lots!

• LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Woo! Rocksmith DLC on flash sale!

So, all the posts saying "Meh, I'm probably not spending any money today?"

Imagine me being the exact opposite of that.

edited June 2015

My resolve is failing here.

Sangheili91 on
  • CampyCampy Registered User regular
    So I arrive back from a worryingly spendy holiday to a Steam sale (me: "Yay!" wallet: "Oh Lordy, not again") and also spot an advert for the pre order for the new Steam Controllers. The video honestly had me squinting in surprise. The fine control the demo dude/tte was displaying was very impressive. I'm pretty sick of having to mess around with various drivers and other software to get my aging DS3 controllers to work with Windows wirelessly. So this might be a pretty tempting alternative. Anyone know if the first batch will be a version 1.0? With a 1.1 or whatever to follow?

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular

My resolve is failing here.

I bring you some inspirational words.

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

This discussion has been closed.