As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[steam]: Her Story, told by Lethargic Corgis dreaming of their Final Fantasy.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Previously on the Steam Sale Saga...
    s7VXt9m.png
    l0ExE4G.png
    VnnHe9K.png
    dPz8AbM.png
    VHHSyHX.png

YL9WnCY.png
  • mildlymorbidmildlymorbid Registered User regular
    TVycBeG.jpg

That... that wasn't a...

Now I know where your old avatar came from.

Thanks @Pixelated Pixie

• JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    [/img]http://i.imgur.com/TVycBeG.jpg[/img]

That... that wasn't a...

Thanks @Pixelated Pixie

Speaking of avatars, I wish the t-shirt with your avatar on it was still available. Didn't get to jump on that the first time around. That was such a brilliant design.

Also, Bleed is great.

Jazz on
  • mildlymorbidmildlymorbid Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Ah jeez. FTL from @EvilMonkey and Lethal League from @PayNSprayBandit.

I don't even.

Tanks to you both. I'ma go die repeatedly in space via dodgeballs now.

Edit: Whoops. Wrong EvilMonkey. Never thought I would say that in my lifetime.

mildlymorbid on
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    4h6oac3cysvk.jpg

This is not a thing! You didn't get the memo, @Halfazedninja , because this is totally not a thing!

Thank you! <3<3<3

(still totally not a thing)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    @Karrde1842 has given me some advice...and I must take it for I have already lost my mind this week and I am quite hungry.
    Only two things left, but dying is not on the menu...longpig is though.

Thanks for Sunless Sea!!!

xC7PhVp.jpg

(Gifting, gifting...never changes?)

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I suppose I should have seen this coming, yes:
    psz32zblnqe3.jpg

But I wasn't expecting these as well:
    p2tw0j8efx0p.jpg

Thanks for all the stoof, @mildlymorbid! :heartbeat:
    Congratulations! You're now on the list.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Came home from an exhausting (and failing) attempt at a fitness test to find this waiting for me on my sundry PC screens:

tBSMkKgl.jpg?1

Thanks @TeeMan, this should be a lot of fun!

@TeeMan has completed his quest. Bravo, man, that was epic.

• TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Huzzah! I am speedrunner!

vvv8bgc48ivw.png

I'm sure there's a few seconds here and there that I could shave off, but otherwise I'm very happy with my time and ecstatic that I was able to finish the bloody thing at all haha. Thanks to those who popped in to say hello and most importantly to everyone who donated in this sales charity drive. Have a great sale and enjoy the rest of the donation incentives! (like Bobkins comic edits, holy moly they are good)

steam_sig.png
    @Berylline has bestowed mercy upon my poor reflexes and given me a fantastic looking CYOA game - Mecha Ace! Thanks!!

h5eimown0p9x.png

steam_sig.png
    61a8x3ejrfbx.jpg

@Spoit adds his name to the Monsters Anonymous roster.

Thanks for Small World 2! I've almost picked this up a couple times in the past - it looks cute and fun. I think a few people around here have spoken well of it.

<3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    TeeMan wrote: »
    @Berylline has bestowed mercy upon my poor reflexes and given me a fantastic looking CYOA game - Mecha Ace! Thanks!!

h5eimown0p9x.png

Just glanced at the picture as I scrolled past this page;

"Oh man, there is a mech game on steam that looks kind of like Gundam?! Gotta check...this...out...oh. It's a CYOA book game."

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I need that leaked Transformers game to come out on Steam like yesterday

Sooo beautiful...

8rhc9ol5kh6n.jpg

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    @TeeMan keeps the gift insanity going with a copy of Pixel Heroes!

zL8RRpc.jpg

Thanks!

edited June 2015
    Morkath wrote: »
    TeeMan wrote: »
    h5eimown0p9x.png

Just glanced at the picture as I scrolled past this page;

"Oh man, there is a mech game on steam that looks kind of like Gundam?! Gotta check...this...out...oh. It's a CYOA book game."

I wouldn't let that fact sell it short, I've found some great authors through the ever-expanding Choice Of Games catalogue. Granted, if you were after some sort of Strike Suit Zero experience it'll leave you a little wanting haha

@Iolo believes that I, like Mario on my LL run, is a little stunted and requires extra growth. But grow where? Home, of course! Thanks mate :biggrin:

r1p0c6jtdbco.png

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
    Ceno wrote: »

Sooo beautiful...

8rhc9ol5kh6n.jpg

Holy SHIT.

They'd better not fuck that up. It looks INCREDIBLE.

Alarmingly well-timed with the new Devastator coming this year...

• SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular

Sooo beautiful...

Wait, that's a screenshot from the game? :eek: It looks so cartoony which is great because the Transformers cartoon from the 80s was awesome.

camo_sig2.png
    edited June 2015
    Sumanai wrote: »

Sooo beautiful...

Wait, that's a screenshot from the game? :eek: It looks so cartoony which is great because the Transformers cartoon from the 80s was awesome.

Yes it is.

More screens here.

Jazz on
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    No mention that Platinum are the devs behind it? That's the only reason I'd really be interested.

Corpekata on
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Hope it's more Bayonetta than Korra.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic, given a) the hit-and-miss nature of Transformers games, and b) the tendency for ones that aren't based on the movies to be the better ones.

• Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    The Bunny got me. Thanks @Berylline!

venetica_zpsguccj4ik.png

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular

It's a full priced retail game for whatever that's worth. I just need confirmation of PC.

ruayl9xghdc4.jpg

I tried to learn to play an instrument once. Many years ago. It went poorly and I never tried again.

@Big Classy has decided now is the time to rectify that life error.

Now... someone hand me a guitar and cover your ears. :D

(so much for "My PC is off and I'm out until the end of the sale" eh, Isy? :lol: )

Thanks! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular

It's a full priced retail game for whatever that's worth. I just need confirmation of PC.

I don't care what it comes out on, if it looks that good and plays half as well as it looks I'll cram it in my eye holes any way I can get it.

vru37z14gk5j.png

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    TVycBeG.jpg

That... that wasn't a...

Thanks @Pixelated Pixie

Speaking of which, what's the new one from?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Caught up with the thread so I could finish up that contest.

Geth roll 1d24 for FIFA Bribery

FIFA Bribery:
    1d24 14 [1d24=14]

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Got to love how job with decent pay + steam sale = doubling my game library, while still finding funds to gift a 2 friends. I think I'm going to run into the issue of having trouble completing games . . .

Also kind of annoyed that all the cards I've gotten for the summer sale are from purchases. I'm starting to wonder if it has something to do with my oldest purchase not be more than 20 days old. ><

• an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    On one list, 14 is Spain which was listed by two entrants.

Geth roll 1d2 for goal kicks.

Marta Torrejón launches the ball just under the cross bar to secure the win for coach @HiT BiT! Their side wins the admiration of their peers and choice of This War of Mine, Ori and the Blind Forrest, or Darkest Dungeon.

goal kicks:
    1d2 1 [1d2=1]

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Thanks @heenato for Sunless Sea!

Polaritie wrote: »
    That... that wasn't a...

Thanks @Pixelated Pixie

Speaking of which, what's the new one from?

Marianne from the movie Strange Magic, which - as near as I can tell - I'm the only person in the world who liked it. :lol:

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    ruayl9xghdc4.jpg

I tried to learn to play an instrument once. Many years ago. It went poorly and I never tried again.

@Big Classy has decided now is the time to rectify that life error.

Now... someone hand me a guitar and cover your ears. :D

(so much for "My PC is off and I'm out until the end of the sale" eh, Isy? :lol: )

Thanks! <3<3<3

Now someone just needs to send you a guitar and a Rocksmith cable! ;)

• CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    The Masterplan just came out of Early Access and is pretty cool and unique. A lot of games have been chasing bank robber vibe lately and I think they succeed in areas like characters and presentation but often are incredibly action heavy or scripted.

The Masterplan visually seems similar to Door Kickers, and it is. You control a small group, and you point them were to go. What I'm digging is the way it incorporates elements in these sort of stories into gameplay. For instance, if you hold someone up, they are basically like a temporary unit for you. So you can get them to drop their money, or you can for instance, force them to pick up stuff and bring it to you, or unlock doors, as long as you remember to keep a gun trained on them. I'm only early in and I'm already impressed on how they've nailed bringing in the ideas that are often over looked in the more action oriented games.

Corpekata on
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    @Karoz Counter classed my modest gift with a monster of a gift! That wasn't part of the deal, Blactheart! That wasn't part!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4SNL98e_I

FWyyIGK.png?1

Just a reminder for those who want to enter either the steamgifts giveaway, or want the chance to win a $20 steam wallet code. If you're interested in the steamgifts giveaway, try to enter as soon as possible because the website usually gets overloaded during mega sales.
    Heatave wrote:
    signature.png

EDIT: Ok so I have a $20 USD Steam Wallet code and guess what? Everyone who's donated at least $10 up until the end of 19 June 2015 (US time zone? I'll just go off by the final donation on that date in the charity drive's spreadsheet) has the chance to win it!

This raffle will be determined by using the excel formula in this video, unless someone can recommend a better alternative.

This is my first time doing something like this so I really hope I don't screw this up. :bigfrown: I already checked in the steam support that the steam wallet code should be redeemable in all regions, just that it will be converted to the user's store currency, so there's that I suppose.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    @chasm sends me the gift of ROCK. *sick guitar riff*
    34ntgcvhlhi0.jpg
    Thank you for Rock of Ages!

steam_sig.png
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    So apparently staying out of the thread and not being able to Steam aren't enough to stop @Heatwave from being awesome:

k4fmu2iflkuv.png

Thank you!

You guys are making it hard to stay mad. I love the writing and humor of the Borderlands games and I can't wait (until mid-November) to play it!

• KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    When it comes to this thread the word "proportionate" and the phrase "part of the deal" don't really enter into the equation much . . .

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Either the sales haven't been too great for me, or I just already have most things I want this year. I have escaped mostly unscathed thus far. Used card money for Child of Light and snagged Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

The GTAV lack of discount is pretty disappointing.

• MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    @Berylline did some wishlist snooping and gifted me Shadowgate.
    Thanks you classy bunny

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
This discussion has been closed.