Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Kawaiikochans Webcomiks no Korner

ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
MASAKA THE YOUNG LADY OF HIGH SPIRITS. MAJIDE THE KNOWING OF MYSTERY. THEIR ADVENTURES IN WEBCOMIK KINGDOM IT BEGINS TO MOVE WITH LAUGHTER AND "E KIMOCHI".

rHVkugm.jpg?1
DOMO, IT’S KAWAIIKOCHANS
It’s momentous!! The premiere of new animation “Ninja Slayer From Animation”. We’ll teach you various “Ninsatsu” phrases and “way of the ninja” and this sort of thing. Yee-art!

ZMwDyxd.jpg
THANKS COMICS
MASAKA’S THANKS, AND “INPUT LAG”
Seasonal foreign holiday “Thanksgiving.” Masa-chan thinks, “this is convenient! I like this!” Maji-chan is worried due to intense gaming’s kibishii lifestyle. Masa-chan thinks, “even so, this is chou convenient. I like this!”

iVLf3Dz.jpg?1
KAWAIIKOCHAN!! EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR NO KORNER
Kyou, it’s the surprising entry of “Drive a Truck, it’s Europe.” How?! Professor Library Majide is teaching College Neco Masaka about what a good gamesoft it is?! Can anything reach such a neco? Fumu. There are new chara everywhere, so look out. However, all the new chara are Masaka and Majide. It’s perplexing, so look out.

NYAO IS THE TIME

NYEVER GIVE UP

GANBATTE WEBCOMIK LIKE KAWAIIKOCHANS AND ONE-PUNCH MAN AND DRAGONBALL MULTIVERSE AND MORE, POST "ONI" IF YOU BELIEVE YOU SUGOI ENOUGH

DON'T POST LICD, IT'S A REAL YAROU

Moth 13BlueBlue

• ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    the hell?

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PDT is not PST | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    fake webcomic thread, everyone evacuate

VRXwDW7.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I too am gay

uekIEp1.png
    Tommy2Hands
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    i already made an anime thread, sorry

25Mj5br.png
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    why did i come back

Cdcniho.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Man.

My understanding of ninja slayer is that it's basically a show to make fun of some American's obsession with ninjas and Japan.

And then for obsessed Japan web comic guy to make a comic about how cool it is.

I am staring into the abyss here man.

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    The Webcomiks no Korner welcomes all

Post all webcomics

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps "And what do you do, my effeminate fellow?" "I can suck your dick!"Registered User regular
    translator's note: kawaii means "cute"

IgTox76.png?1
This discussion has been closed.