Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sir Christopher Lee dies at 93

2»

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I swear to god if there is not a movie about the organization he was a part of "For ungentlemanly Warfare" then Hollywood has fucking failed us. Though first they'd have to declassify what this organization actually did.

The Guns of Navarone.

Elvenshae
  • GaddezGaddez regular Registered User regular
    It's been 70 years since the end of WW2, I can't imagine that there can be anything that the British would gain by keeping Christopher lee's antics a secret.

Richy wrote: »
    But I think the resistance I’m getting more has to do with “rawr! Loklar said it! Rage!” than anything else.

No, it has to do with the fact that you're done nothing but throw lies, blatant flasehoods, and downright dumb statements at us so far.
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Lane-Christopher-Lee-690.jpg

So It GoesBogartElvenshaeiTunesIsEvilLocal H JayXaquin
  • PreacherPreacher regular Registered User regular
    Gaddez wrote: »
    It's been 70 years since the end of WW2, I can't imagine that there can be anything that the British would gain by keeping Christopher lee's antics a secret.

I'm guessing they did some inglorious bastards type stuff and its more keeping it quiet because it was really awful.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Dark Raven XXaquin
  • ArchangleArchangle regular Registered User regular
    Foomy wrote: »
    His voice and Opera style just went so well for symphonic metal.
    @Foomy as a request, could you please link to the Official Youtube Channel instead.

It seems a little ungentlemanly to link to an unauthorized full recording of his album in a thread created in his memory.

• MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz regular Registered User regular
    Damn, after watching the EE of RotK, I thought to myself, "man, that was a bit much" after Saruman's death.

Actually, it's rather in character considering all the deaths Christopher Lee has faced. Apparently, people love setting him on fire.

• PreacherPreacher regular Registered User regular
    Or having him fall off of things, he tended to get stabbed and fall off of a lot of things.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    God Dammit, The Onion

Is it really satire or parody when it's posting the truth? :-P

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    Elvenshae
  • ArthilArthil regular Registered User regular
    Archangle wrote: »
    Foomy wrote: »
    His voice and Opera style just went so well for symphonic metal.
    @Foomy as a request, could you please link to the Official Youtube Channel instead.

It seems a little ungentlemanly to link to an unauthorized full recording of his album in a thread created in his memory.

Interesting. He looked so frail and in bad health in the video linked on the prior page, he looks far better here which is a year after that. Must have been one of those days.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: ArthilCwcuLUM.jpg
    Dark Raven X
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod

Christopher Lee on swordfighting.

PreacherDizzy DBloodySlothInvectivusJazz