As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cthulhu [chat]s

19495969798100»

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    but right now I can do a killer Jimmy Stewart

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I know that those are all popular games, but saying "xbox has halo, gow and forza again" is just like saying "xbox is xbox xbox xbox xbox xbox." Anyone who is excited by all that surely must own an Xbone by now.

There were also a dozen other cool games.

Xbone / Win10 cross compatibility for Fable, for example. Ashen looked really neat. Even Cuphead looked fun. :)

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Somebody summarise the E3 highlights for me. I'm lazy and jaded about things that aren't the things I like.

How many games about bespoke charcuterie have been announced?

Is there any pre-order gin?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited June 2015
    I'm really surprised that this is a conference people are psyched about.

Sony's BC plan involves adding a monthly fee so you can stream a small library of games over the Internet or pay ridiculous rental fees. Or rebuying the game made for the PS4.

Microsoft, on the other hand, is going to put hundreds of the Xbox 360 titles up for free if you own it already, or purchasable off the Xbox store, with a bunch of the XBO features rolled in.

And developers are eating this shit up and bundling 360 titles for free with the new versions of their upcoming titles. Like fallout 3 bundled with fallout 4, or a bunch of the rainbow 6 games included with the new one.

Inafune and the people behind Metroid Prime are making a new game exclusive to Xbox.

Tomb raider looks beautiful.

And the augmented reality stuff is just nuts. You must not have watched it. That demo sold me on AR harder than anything has sold me on VR yet.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I watched a bit of a Bloodborne on Game Grumps. The load times would be unacceptable to me.

I have no idea why people tolerate that shit in fucking 2015.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Sony's press conference: we hired all the talent getting fired from japanese developers canceling all their AAA stuff and focusing on shit mobile games and casio operations.

We fought Konami in single combat and defeated it honorably with a clean katana strike to the heart

Then we rescued the Princess Kojima and all his glorious IPs

Silent Hills is back on y'all!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    ugh i gotta come up with a father's day gift

Good beer. Good booze in general.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Kinda interested in an Xbone now.

ugh I hate novacaine

they used a ton and literally half my head is numb

yeah but how painful was the root canal

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    ugh I hate novacaine

they used a ton and literally half my head is numb

yeah but how painful was the root canal

touche

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    spool32 wrote: »
    Fucking hololens though.

Imagine a game where you're in a Skyrim style 1st person co-op multiplayer and one guy is your DM, doing stuff in the world from above with the hololens. Would be so fucking cool!

There's nothing about this idea that couldn't be done on PC or with a tablet as second screen or the Wii U. But no one has done it. Why would hololens change that?

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Syndalis...

hololens is goddamn amazing. I seriously can't even

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Geth, what do you say ... space[chat]?

Nova_C wrote: »
    Yeah, I watched a bit of a Bloodborne on Game Grumps. The load times would be unacceptable to me.

I have no idea why people tolerate that shit in fucking 2015.

they patched the old boring screen with some glossary info which is interesting sometimes

but yeah...not a speedy resurrection with that one

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I didn't get to watch so I enjoy chat's excitement and summary

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Is there anything upcoming console-wise that should prevent me from going out tomorrow and picking up an Xbone? <_<

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cuphead looks beautiful.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 2.1

@Hakkekage will create the new thread
    @Thomamelas is backup

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Soooo, high.

415246169_efwhx-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.