The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help me remember two books

JRPGMasterPlayerJRPGMasterPlayer Registered User regular
Hello, I'm a long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone could figure out these books for me.

1) The first book is a story where Good has finally triumphed over evil but the world becomes unbalanced and therefore the heroes in this book are a band of evil heroes who try to restore the balance and in the end released evil in the world. This was a fantasy book with dragons and I remember the title had a Knight on its cover.

2) The second book is actually a series of 3 books. It stars an African hero, I think the writer based the hero on a Kenyan tribal warrior, who tries to save to world. All I remember was that there was a pirate type character who banded together to save the world. The hero might or might not be a wizard and I remember a scene where they enter a Djinns house and he binds them to the floor where they are sitting. I think the hero was based on the Massai.

If anyone could remember which books these were, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

• CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Villains by Necessity

Imaro is the closest I can find for 2.

Cabezone on