Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hollywood [chat]s

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Gonna dominate now I can feels it

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Very excited to own the Razer Blade again. Will keep it this time :)

From the way it looks is it supposed to be matte finish? Because I'd be down for a matte finish laptop

or a velvet-wrapped laptop actually

Yes, matte finish. Its basically like a macbook pro retina in matte black. It's a really gorgeous, well machined system.

7zh9uu9etcor.jpg
    Chanus wrote:
    It's been a butt come true! I get to work with the absolute best boobs in the business. What more could a money ask for? Kids, aim for the freeloaders !

@chanus
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    shryke wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Can Steam make a summer game so addictive that people play it instead of the games they unlock for the sale?

Yes.

I don't understand it at all.

It takes 20 minutes to load and then I click a thing and occasionally it tells me I died.

So I said fuck it.

i realized i wasn't a kid anymore when i couldn't just pick up this damn brower-esque game and intuitively start playing it

Eddy on
    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Geth
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Can Steam make a summer game so addictive that people play it instead of the games they unlock for the sale?

Yes.

It takes 20 minutes to load and then I click a thing and occasionally it tells me I died.

So I said fuck it.

i realized i wasn't a kid anymore when i couldn't just pick up this damn brower-esque game and intuitively start playing it

I realized I wasn't a kid anymore when I read from the Torah and became a man.

7zh9uu9etcor.jpg
    Chanus wrote:
    It's been a butt come true! I get to work with the absolute best boobs in the business. What more could a money ask for? Kids, aim for the freeloaders !

@chanus
    Eddyemnmnme
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

lol?

You should get a pile of coins to start with, buy the upgrades that boost your health so you don't die instantly. Then drop in every so often and buy auto-cannon upgrades and more health and etc etc. Every 10 levels is a boss, click that dude lots because people drop "clicks = gold" on him every time. Spend the gold on upgrades etc. Repeat!

Every day it resets, join into a game and start again. First day I think the group I was in got to level 60ish? This time we're at over lvl 1500 and knocking down 10 more about every 5 minutes.

programjunkie
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

steam_sig.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

I waited one minute for it to load, it didn't, so I didn't bother trying again

Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
    iTunesIsEvilEddy
  • OrphaneOrphane There will be Light. Registered User regular
    @Hakkekage @Blameless Cleric

r u ready to get hype

they got feet now

Blameless ClericHakkekage
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Also does anyone know if it is possible to get your cat addicted to morphine?? I don't think that's a real thing but I can't help but wonder...

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

lol?

You should get a pile of coins to start with, buy the upgrades that boost your health so you don't die instantly. Then Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam...

BeNarwhalsurrealitycheck
    Also does anyone know if it is possible to get your cat addicted to morphine?? I don't think that's a real thing but I can't help but wonder...

yes you can get animals addicted to drugs!

Harry DresdenIncenjucarPLA
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Lol @tav two nice goals immediately after you leave

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Tav
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

• milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

Because E3 this year has been pretty consistently good, or for another reason?

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    PLA
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

well she's gotta be on morphine for until that leg starts healing so I guess we'll see how it goessss!

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

there's just too many beautiful things

they all must be lies like everything good in this world

PLA

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

The Steam summer sale game.

milski wrote: »
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

I don't think I've watched an E3 like this... it's been interesting and exciting! I'm kinda caught up in the hype over it this time. :)

EddyHakkekage
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    EddysurrealitycheckBeNarwhalemnmnmeHarry Dresden
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i do not work again until monday

BeNarwhal
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Blameless is starting a new market in drug dealing. The sky's the limit!

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Hm

Maybe I should play digital devil sagas

TehSloth wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

1. this person is clearly as high as that horse
    2. you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do it on the hbo channel

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

I don't think I've watched an E3 like this... it's been interesting and exciting! I'm kinda caught up in the hype over it this time. :)

Unsullied hype is a lot of fun! I'll get more critical when the time comes to actually take out the wallet, but being excited about things is... exciting!

spool32
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

there's just too many beautiful things

they all must be lies like everything good in this world

There haven't been any terrible, embarrassing presentations this E3 which makes it tops in my book.

E3 is a lie. It must be.

Unsullied hype is a lot of fun! I'll get more critical when the time comes to actually take out the wallet, but being excited about things is... exciting!

Are you a frequent poster in r/asoiaf?

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

The Steam summer sale game.

oh huh they made an actual game this go around

alright i'll bite.

steam_sig.png
  • JuliusJulius Registered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

marijuana is not addictive man. It's a plant, and plants aren't addictive man.

EddysurrealitycheckDark Raven X
    is the trick to the game making it through the loading

steam_sig.png
    TehSlothOrphane
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

well she's gotta be on morphine for until that leg starts healing so I guess we'll see how it goessss!

Worst comes to worst just make it go cold turkey. What's it going to do, shoot up without opposable thumbs? Get #rekt tweaking kitty.

EddyP10surrealitycheckPLA
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Julius wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

maaaaaaaan

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    jmcdonald
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hello again [chat]

I am in the middle of an uncomfortable situation, please distract me with shiny things

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    Unless they baked the weed it won't get a horse high!

Elki wrote: »

Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

gotta update that stuff man
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'm in love with your brother what's his nameRegistered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

2. you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do it on the hbo channel

I didn't know you had a sister, Eddy

TehSlothspool32emnmnmeBlameless ClericPLA
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hello again [chat]

I am in the middle of an uncomfortable situation, please distract me with shiny things

have u tried recomfortabling

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Julius wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

I'm pretty sure potatoes are plants and I'm pretty sure french fries are addictive.

Eddyspool32
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hello again [chat]

have u tried recomfortabling

I did!

I'm actually very physically comfortable right now, in fact.

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i'm in love with your brother what's his nameRegistered User regular
    Unless they baked the weed it won't get a horse high!

What if you bake the horse, does it have the same effect

JuliusBeNarwhal
    simonwolf wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

I didn't know you had a sister, Eddy

u got me bro

surrealitycheck
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

so

gud

Oh brilliant
    programjunkieKid PresentablePLA
This discussion has been closed.