As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Gonna dominate now I can feels it

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Very excited to own the Razer Blade again. Will keep it this time :)

From the way it looks is it supposed to be matte finish? Because I'd be down for a matte finish laptop

or a velvet-wrapped laptop actually

Yes, matte finish. Its basically like a macbook pro retina in matte black. It's a really gorgeous, well machined system.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    shryke wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Can Steam make a summer game so addictive that people play it instead of the games they unlock for the sale?

Yes.

I don't understand it at all.

It takes 20 minutes to load and then I click a thing and occasionally it tells me I died.

So I said fuck it.

i realized i wasn't a kid anymore when i couldn't just pick up this damn brower-esque game and intuitively start playing it

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Can Steam make a summer game so addictive that people play it instead of the games they unlock for the sale?

Yes.

It takes 20 minutes to load and then I click a thing and occasionally it tells me I died.

So I said fuck it.

i realized i wasn't a kid anymore when i couldn't just pick up this damn brower-esque game and intuitively start playing it

I realized I wasn't a kid anymore when I read from the Torah and became a man.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

lol?

You should get a pile of coins to start with, buy the upgrades that boost your health so you don't die instantly. Then drop in every so often and buy auto-cannon upgrades and more health and etc etc. Every 10 levels is a boss, click that dude lots because people drop "clicks = gold" on him every time. Spend the gold on upgrades etc. Repeat!

Every day it resets, join into a game and start again. First day I think the group I was in got to level 60ish? This time we're at over lvl 1500 and knocking down 10 more about every 5 minutes.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

I waited one minute for it to load, it didn't, so I didn't bother trying again

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Also does anyone know if it is possible to get your cat addicted to morphine?? I don't think that's a real thing but I can't help but wonder...

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

lol?

You should get a pile of coins to start with, buy the upgrades that boost your health so you don't die instantly. Then Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam...

• Options
    Also does anyone know if it is possible to get your cat addicted to morphine?? I don't think that's a real thing but I can't help but wonder...

yes you can get animals addicted to drugs!

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Lol @tav two nice goals immediately after you leave

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

Because E3 this year has been pretty consistently good, or for another reason?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

well she's gotta be on morphine for until that leg starts healing so I guess we'll see how it goessss!

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

there's just too many beautiful things

they all must be lies like everything good in this world

• Options

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

The Steam summer sale game.

• Options
    milski wrote: »
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

I don't think I've watched an E3 like this... it's been interesting and exciting! I'm kinda caught up in the hype over it this time. :)

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i do not work again until monday

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Blameless is starting a new market in drug dealing. The sky's the limit!

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Hm

Maybe I should play digital devil sagas

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

1. this person is clearly as high as that horse
    2. you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do it on the hbo channel

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

I don't think I've watched an E3 like this... it's been interesting and exciting! I'm kinda caught up in the hype over it this time. :)

Unsullied hype is a lot of fun! I'll get more critical when the time comes to actually take out the wallet, but being excited about things is... exciting!

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

there's just too many beautiful things

they all must be lies like everything good in this world

There haven't been any terrible, embarrassing presentations this E3 which makes it tops in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecffZBdhAUU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBUeINW_3s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5kiu5zj2s

• Options
    E3 is a lie. It must be.

Unsullied hype is a lot of fun! I'll get more critical when the time comes to actually take out the wallet, but being excited about things is... exciting!

Are you a frequent poster in r/asoiaf?

• Options

Yes.

So I said fuck it.

wat game

let me test

my age.

The Steam summer sale game.

oh huh they made an actual game this go around

alright i'll bite.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

marijuana is not addictive man. It's a plant, and plants aren't addictive man.

• Options
    is the trick to the game making it through the loading

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

well she's gotta be on morphine for until that leg starts healing so I guess we'll see how it goessss!

Worst comes to worst just make it go cold turkey. What's it going to do, shoot up without opposable thumbs? Get #rekt tweaking kitty.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Julius wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

maaaaaaaan

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hello again [chat]

I am in the middle of an uncomfortable situation, please distract me with shiny things

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Unless they baked the weed it won't get a horse high!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

1n0ShG0l.png?1

2. you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so let's do it like they do it on the hbo channel

I didn't know you had a sister, Eddy

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hello again [chat]

I am in the middle of an uncomfortable situation, please distract me with shiny things

have u tried recomfortabling

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Julius wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

I'm pretty sure potatoes are plants and I'm pretty sure french fries are addictive.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Hello again [chat]

have u tried recomfortabling

I did!

I'm actually very physically comfortable right now, in fact.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Unless they baked the weed it won't get a horse high!

What if you bake the horse, does it have the same effect

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

1n0ShG0l.png?1

I didn't know you had a sister, Eddy

u got me bro

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Oh brilliant
This discussion has been closed.