As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    if u dont kno why henry cavendish wud ba g r8 choice:

a) he built a separate staircase in his house so he never had to see anybody
    b) he communicated with his maid entirely thru notes
    c) he invented basically everything ever including a bunch of shit that is named after other people because nobody realised he found it out because he was hiding in his fkin house (ohms law, coulombs law and a bunch of gas law shit)
    d) when he went to frs dinners people were told not to look at him directly, and just act as if they were talking to a curtain. if he wanted to talk to them he would make a squeaky response. if u look at him he wud run away

he owned...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    SCHECK I ALREADY PLAYED AS NICKI

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Jezebel
    Sara
    Mary Magdelene
    Mary, Mother of God
    The other Mary
    Ruth
    Ishtar
    Rebecca
    Delilah
    Zipporah

I think that Sarah is a strong candidate what with the gambit that she and Abraham kept pulling, pretending to be brother and sister so she could marry men in power and then steal his stuff. Not sure exactly how saving Abraham from God's wrath by performing an emergency circumcision on their infant son and pressing his foreskin against her husband's feet would manifest itself in the game though.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

c) he invented basically everything ever including a bunch of shit that is named after other people because nobody realised he found it out because he was hiding in his fkin house (ohms law, coulombs law and a bunch of gas law shit)
    d) when he went to frs dinners people were told not to look at him directly, and just act as if they were talking to a curtain. if he wanted to talk to them he would make a squeaky response. if u look at him he wud run away

he owned...

Henry Cavendish was Batman in Dark Knight Rises. Hmmm.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Lady Macbeth and gilgamesh

I thought this was great and was thinking about drawing it (though I hve no idea what any of you are talkng about) but I google searched "gilgamesh" in order to see what ref images I could come up with and

this was the first image

rf3xyzps1a10.jpg
    fate/zero gilgamesh (fyi)

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

he owned...
    was he your uncle?

• Options
    Hold on y'all

It's been narrowed down

Cleopatra vs Hermione Granger which one?

Think in Fallout 3/New Vegas builds

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Hey y'all

Don't forget living notable and fictional people are on the table here

Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Clarence Thomas

Can't play Clarence Thomas in FO4. It's a voiced protagonist.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    SCHECK I ALREADY PLAYED AS NICKI

hmm this is tuff

in that case

play

as

unity mitford

she loved hitler and shot herself

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I need Battleborn and Gigantic impressions from E3

I want to back only one Console 3rd person Moba

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hold on y'all

It's been narrowed down

Cleopatra is easy because of black widow.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

he owned...
    was he your uncle?

best thing about cavendish was that nobody knew how much he owned until fuckin james clirk mixwill went thru his shit in the 1860s

and was like

holy shit cavendish knew everything if only he hadnt been the worlds most autistic man
    In the late nineteenth century, long after his death, James Clerk Maxwell looked through Cavendish's papers and found things for which others had been given credit. Examples of what was included in Cavendish's discoveries or anticipations were Richter's law of reciprocal proportions, Ohm's law, Dalton's law of partial pressures, principles of electrical conductivity (including Coulomb's law), and Charles's law of gases. A manuscript "Heat", tentatively dated between 1783 and 1790, describes a "mechanical theory of heat". Hitherto unknown, the manuscript was analyzed in the early 21st century. Historian of science Russell McCormmach proposed that "Heat" is the only 18th century work prefiguring thermodynamics. Theoretical physicist Dietrich Belitz concluded that in this work Cavendish "got the nature of heat essentially right."

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Hold on y'all

It's been narrowed down

reputedly cleopatra used to perform oral sex upon large groups of men all lined up as a show of power

I don't really get it, but I think it will make a strong character moment in game

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I confirm my continued support for Egyptian Queen Cleopatra to rise out of her vault and take her rightful place as God-Queen of the Wasteland

• Options
    Hold on y'all

It's been narrowed down

elizabeth-taylor-as-cleop-wig-for-sale-real.jpg

vs

91633415f9ebc7e2588a91e36f187421.jpg

Gotta go with Emma Watson Granger.

• Options
    Does anyone know if Deus Ex Mankind Divided is slated for this year or not?

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

he owned...
    was he your uncle?

best thing about cavendish was that nobody knew how much he owned until fuckin james clirk mixwill went thru his shit in the 1860s

and was like

holy shit cavendish knew everything if only he hadnt been the worlds most autistic man
    In the late nineteenth century, long after his death, James Clerk Maxwell looked through Cavendish's papers and found things for which others had been given credit. Examples of what was included in Cavendish's discoveries or anticipations were Richter's law of reciprocal proportions, Ohm's law, Dalton's law of partial pressures, principles of electrical conductivity (including Coulomb's law), and Charles's law of gases. A manuscript "Heat", tentatively dated between 1783 and 1790, describes a "mechanical theory of heat". Hitherto unknown, the manuscript was analyzed in the early 21st century. Historian of science Russell McCormmach proposed that "Heat" is the only 18th century work prefiguring thermodynamics. Theoretical physicist Dietrich Belitz concluded that in this work Cavendish "got the nature of heat essentially right."

I <3 that turn of phrase

• Options
    Hold on y'all

It's been narrowed down

Cleopatra is easy because of black widow.

?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Lady Macbeth and gilgamesh

I thought this was great and was thinking about drawing it (though I hve no idea what any of you are talkng about) but I google searched "gilgamesh" in order to see what ref images I could come up with and

this was the first image

rf3xyzps1a10.jpg
    fate/zero gilgamesh (fyi)
    friendly reminder that your google results are affected by your interweb activity

• Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    I think the solution is to replay both 3 and New Vegas, as Granger and Cleopatra respectively.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    so Nintendo is releasing Super Mario Maker on September 11th, 2015

but because of how they perceive people to feel about that particular date

they announced it as being released on

11th of September, 2015

Nintendo

c'mon

c'mon

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Apparently there is a PC presentation at E3.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Apparently there is a PC presentation at E3.

Its super fucking awful.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    uploading this video is gonna take like, 8 hours

stupid slow internet

• Options
    I think the solution is to replay both 3 and New Vegas, as Granger and Cleopatra respectively.

Solution is to only play new Vegas and burn fo3 in a volcano.

• Options
    OH SHIIIIT

Red Orchestra Nam

• Options

Solution is to only play new Vegas and burn fo3 in a volcano.

Ok man, this schtick is getting real old. We get it you think Bethesda is a plague upon mankind and Obsidian can do no wrong but give it a break.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Didn't there used to be a Geth dice roll test thread? I thought it supported a few things but I don't want to just test in the game thread.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I dont think Quid is going to go with my idea.

THATS IT IM LEAVING FOREVER AGAIN

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    oh my god this PC Gamer thing is insufferable

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hey y'all

Don't forget living notable and fictional people are on the table here

Ronnie.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

CLEOPATRA AND MARK TWAIN GONNA WRECK SOME SHIT IN NEW VEGAS

• Options
    ok dudes

what the fuck is with people saying "processes" as "process EEZ"

the fak???????

where does this shit come from?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I dont think Quid is going to go with my idea.

THATS IT IM LEAVING FOREVER AGAIN

See you again in a week.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    oh shit sallie mae approved me for a $6000 loan

they wouldnt approve me with my mom as a cosigner

but me, being unemployed, by myself, they approved

Well thats a load off, no matter what happens I will finish school on time

• Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

CLEOPATRA AND MARK TWAIN GONNA WRECK SOME SHIT IN NEW VEGAS

You guys should cosplay the roles as you play.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Elldren yooooooooooooooo

• Options
    i love that name belletete

my name... is BEUATIFULHEAD

obF2Wuw.png
This discussion has been closed.