As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hollywood [chat]s

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    it is so hot

i'm about to invite company over just to have an excuse to turn on the AC

(you are allowed to turn it on anyway)

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    All games are garbage

except MGSV

that is the one redeeming thing in a terrible industry

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    and apropos of nothing, did you know that tuareg women look cool as hell?

tumblr_n7zl6hXDQW1qzsokro1_400.jpg90524a251d22a0b3d6392be291a23724.jpg

Surely this is a black Mage job class in an RPG

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Hey what do you exercise people think about this; I'm trying to calorie plan:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/21575-many-calories-burned-elliptical-machine/

Alternatively, see this

http://www.shape.com/fitness/cardio/how-inaccurate-are-calorie-counters-gym

Are those livestrong numbers accurate-ish? I'm seeing similar numbers, but then I'm reading that they're notoriously inaccurate. I'm at a moderate resistance on it though and I'm averaging around 135 strides/min.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Anyway it's been a long time since I been all omg vidja over so many titles

Who has the time for all this

Good god

How can I video gam

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I like how the prerequisite classes for me to even start the certification program occur only during normal work hours.

The 5:30pm class start time is just pure troll.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/21575-many-calories-burned-elliptical-machine/

Alternatively, see this

Are those livestrong numbers accurate-ish? I'm seeing similar numbers, but then I'm reading that they're notoriously inaccurate. I'm at a moderate resistance on it though and I'm averaging around 135 strides/min.

I fully distrust all calories burned counters

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Good god

How can I video gam
    Quit your job and mooch off Beast's labor. But pretend you're really sick so he doesn't get mad.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

Good god

How can I video gam

yeah I paid way more attention than I meant to

especially since I spend most of my game time on the same 3-4 games and don't need to actually spend money to enjoy myself

but I bet I can!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    agents of shield season 2 good so far

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Anyone in chat do the camping thing?

I need to buy stuff. Is Coleman still a good brand?
    I know many of the powerhouse brands of yesteryear have succumbed to cheap Chinese profit margins.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the only games i have time for now are games that play themselves

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Alternatively, see this

Yeah they are basically completely fictional. Ones that read your heart rate are slightly better. A mask that goes over your face and attaches to a million dollar machine is the only actual way. Charts online and readouts on exercise equipment are just silly.

Aioua wrote: »

I know many of the powerhouse brands of yesteryear have succumbed to cheap Chinese profit margins.

What do you need to buy? Tent? Backpack? Rain coat? Stove?

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Good god

How can I video gam

Open a youtube channel. Play games and add your own commentary. Make $pewdiepie from ads.

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Btw skfm new kingdom hearts 3 trailer with lots of combat

I am

Excite

I can't wait. Hmm. I should finally play birth by sleep.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    there is even a tv trope page

godbless you internet

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

Alternatively, see this

Yeah they are basically completely fictional. Ones that read your heart rate are slightly better. A mask that goes over your face and attaches to a million dollar machine is the only actual way. Charts online and readouts on exercise equipment are just silly.

i know how many calories i burned beacuse i set people on fire

obF2Wuw.png

Car camping, so I don't need a hiking pack or anything.

Gonna need a tent, sleeping bag, probably a lantern.
    Stove is covered.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    ooooh rocket-senpai talking about Ion~

so excite

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2015

All of these classes occur during business hours, even in the distance learning section.

So basically you can only take these classes if your company is involved in your education which basically doesn't happen.

It's like the only way to escape poverty is bankruptcy.

Incenjucar on
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good night [chat]

Be good to yourself and to each other

231 hours to launch <3

Stove is covered.

Car camping! Man, you can buy basically anything then. Coleman is totally fine, across the board.

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hakks - I totally get that, but FFT got a new translation when it came to psp that really brought it out of the lol90's translation came and the gameplay, story, and job system are really top notch. If you are ever looking for a game to play, you really might want to consider it. You can borrow it and my psp if you ever want. It's also on iPhone now and looks really nice (but the controls are honestly awkward).

Incenjucar wrote: »

All of these classes occur during business hours, even in the distance learning section.

So basically you can only take these classes if your company is involved in your education which basically doesn't happen.

Are you just trying to snag like a bachelor's?

I'd be looking at bellevue college for both lower prices and more flexible schedule.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Does anyone else find it kind of amusing that a single relatively short trailer for ME:A has inspired more "LOTS OF SPECULATION FROM EVERYONE" than the ending of ME3 did?

on a related note: ppl are dumbs fyi hth

• jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Unless you have student loans

edited June 2015

I'd recommend you buy a house and sleep in it instead of in the woods. Fewer bugs. Fewer bears. Actually have indoor plumbing.

spacekungfuman on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I have the best girlfriend

fuck gendered marketing

Stove is covered.

Car camping! Man, you can buy basically anything then. Coleman is totally fine, across the board.

Yeah it doesn't need to be super rugged.

Just enough to make it through a few trips before falling apart.

Thx

I'd recommend you buy a house and sleep in it instead of in the woods. Fewer bugs. Fewer bears. Actually have indoor plumbing.

Ok.

Also can I borrow a few hundred k.

I'll pay you back sometime, probably.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

ceo of obsidian talking on twitch skfm

obF2Wuw.png
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Witcher 3 botchling quest what are you doing. Poland?

Poland, stop.

ceo of obsidian talking on twitch skfm

What he saying?

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Stove is covered.

car camping is scrub tier

fuck gendered marketing
    He talking about Chris Avellone?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

we were at a music festival with camping last year

about 200m from out tent, someone had shat in a polystyrene cup

i like how their thought process was "shitting is gross so i'm going to do it into this thing that literally never decays ever"

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    eX0vj2e.png

Elldren wrote: »

Stove is covered.

car camping is scrub tier

Car camping is fun tier.

This discussion has been closed.