As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] America

ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster ApocalypseThe Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
6ns78qybs45c.jpg

i'd give up my tax dollars to study that

Allegedly a voice of reason.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Philly finds themselves deep in the 8th inning. Down by 15 runs with a pitcher who is struggling. Bob McClure calls the bullpen to get a new pitcher. But the bullpen phone is off the hook so the call doesn't go through. That's so Philly.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    america is bad

europe is better

in ur face obama

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Spool, multiple other people responded to the "I'm glad I'm not paying for my PhD" post by pointing out that you can wind up getting paid to work on your PhD in America. We just didn't say that other PhDs were bad.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    scheck I will keep all the mathematics for myself.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    america is bad

europe is better

in ur face obama

Europe doesn't even have a president.

I hear some of your states don't use the same money as the others?

This is no way to run a country.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Salad dressing on a cheeseburger? What a shame.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Philly finds themselves deep in the 8th inning. Down by 15 runs with a pitcher who is struggling. Bob McClure calls the bullpen to get a new pitcher. But the bullpen phone is off the hook so the call doesn't go through. That's so Philly.

...Are you serious?

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    6ns78qybs45c.jpg

look at that cheese

we can't get cheese like that here enless we pay McDolans 50 cents a slice

50 cents

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    JOSEPH HITLER

JOSEPH HITLER IS SUCH A BETTER AMALGAMATION GOD DAMN IT

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited June 2015
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Salad dressing on a cheeseburger? What a shame.

That appears to be special sauce.

It is tradition.

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    liberal arts is a terribly inefficient way to give someone a vocational education

aRkpc.gif
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    re: college majors and nationalism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILc0cYkKqFs

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

...Are you serious?

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/this-moment-of-phillies-ineptitude-brought-to-you-by-th-1711866014

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    What the fuck there is no bacon on that burger! TAKE IT AWAY!

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    liberal arts is a terribly inefficient way to give someone a vocational education

college is a terribly inefficient way to give someone a vocational education

but we closed all our vocational schools to save money cause no one wants to pay property taxes

Lh96QHG.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    JOSEPH HITLER

JOSEPH HITLER IS SUCH A BETTER AMALGAMATION GOD DAMN IT
    L'esprit de l'escalitler

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    6ns78qybs45c.jpg

look at that cheese

50 cents

For just 25 cents per slice I'll mail you as many packages as you'd like. Don't worry about the cost of refrigerated shipment, I'm pretty sure kraft singles cannot actually spoil.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    BC, do you do a comic strip? Because if not, you totally should.

should draw her with pockets full of crustaceans

aRkpc.gif
    @surrealitycheck

i saw a burger cake at a wal mart today

t'was a cake made to look like a burger

Lh96QHG.png
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    6ns78qybs45c.jpg

look at that cheese

50 cents

I wish we couldn't get that cheese here

I wish

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Also maybe don't treat "Australia does a thing better than the U.S." as a personal attack.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

but we closed all our vocational schools to save money cause no one wants to pay property taxes

also we told at least one generation of kids that vocational training was for dumb loser kids

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    america is bad

europe is better

in ur face obama

I've heard of this Europe before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvM5VzOPTg

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Spool, bro you know better than the "drowning our country in debt" argument for things like grants for phds.

It is a drop in the bucket. In the DoD it would be a rounding error. It is an investment and we make it back over the working life time of those who get those grants as they do research, get better paying jobs and pay more taxes! Woo!

Also you know better than stating we graduated x giant amount of sociologist. No we graduated that many people who did some research in sociology while learning general skills. We actually probably graduated maybe about 2,000 to 4,000 people (MAs and PhDs) who have the skills to be sociologist. Many of whom will enter social work and studies that the government sponsors to improve life in this country by finding issues and holes people are lost.

I know you are using hyperbole to troll. But dude you don't gotta be a goose to Simon about stuff.

u7stthr17eud.png

also we told at least one generation of kids that vocational training was for dumb loser kids

"you don't want to end up as a plumber or an electrician do you?"

Lh96QHG.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    guys guys there's lots of excellent reasons to lol murrica we don't need to pick on piddly Fox-News-Daytime-Programming bullshit like paying for phds

for example, the great state of Techas is going to spend shitloads of money to dig a hole to store gold in because they are afraid Obama is gonna take it away

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/with-eye-on-fiscal-armageddon-texas-set-to-repatriate-its-gold-to-new-texas-fort-know

this great idea brought to you by the same voting public who lost their state education system tens of millions because they forced it to put 5% of its trust in gold bullion

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    6ns78qybs45c.jpg

look at that cheese

50 cents

Good.

Processed cheese is abominable shit.

out of curiosity I went to see whether singapore polytechnic added a barista course, and it turns out that they actually did, but it's just a $850 8x3hour short course (of which the national trades union congress will pay $250)

aRkpc.gif
    *screams* The forums is being insane for me

Or possibly my keyboard????

Every time I hit the back button it decides I meant to go back in the browser

Every time I try to quote someone it quotes a random post from the page but not the one I wanted

Help

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Every time I try to quote someone it quotes a random post from the page but not the one I wanted

Help
    call your local tech priest for an exorcism

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    out of curiosity I went to see whether singapore polytechnic added a barista course, and it turns out that they actually did, but it's just a $850 8x3hour short course (of which the national trades union congress will pay $250)

It'll be OK, BC, I've had that error before too.

I ate an engineer
    guys guys there's lots of excellent reasons to lol murrica we don't need to pick on piddly Fox-News-Daytime-Programming bullshit like paying for phds

for example, the great state of Techas is going to spend shitloads of money to dig a hole to store gold in because they are afraid Obama is gonna take it away

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/with-eye-on-fiscal-armageddon-texas-set-to-repatriate-its-gold-to-new-texas-fort-know

this great idea brought to you by the same voting public who lost their state education system tens of millions because they forced it to put 5% of its trust in gold bullion

this story is insane

possibly more insane than the jade helm bullshit

texas needs help

we should ask the UN

Lh96QHG.png
    edited June 2015

Help

ctrl+f5 (or ⌘+shift+R) to trigger a hard refresh

this will reload wonky script files, which are often the cause of this behaviour

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif

this is great

I actually bought these sunglasses and I am going to wear them on my family vacation in 2 weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJUDN16

Sometimes though.

Some kraft singles is what I really want on my burger.

It's gotta be like a bottom tier Costco patty.

Generic bun.

Two slices of kraft let's get dangerous.

This discussion has been closed.