As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

THE STEAM SALE CANNOT BE STOPPED. UPDATE: IT STOPPED.

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited June 2015 in Social Entropy++
C1lsztb.jpg

THE SALE CONTINUES UNABATED

ZSipu73.png

I'M BEING DROWNED BY SALES

TWViTAV.png

PLEASE SEND HELP SOMEBODY I CAN'T -

GubFaR5.png

HAUGALAGLAGHHAUGHALA

Brolo on

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    oblivion

I have it but I never really played it

it's just in that absolute perfect sweet spot of I can not stand to look at the people

I honestly wish the graphics were worse

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I should see if I've got any of my old Oblivion screenshots on my backup HDD, to see if the character I made was actually kind of good-looking and it wasn't just a relative thing like "here's a character who only looks good compared to the dough-faced aberrations that populate the rest of Tamriel".

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Everyone buy Please Don't Touch Anything immediately.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    My pc is starting to sound like a table saw

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Time to open it up and get some compressed air in there?

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

Okay, now what?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Okay, now what?

Touch Everything.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    XCom update: Oh man, you can name and give soldiers medals?

In honour of gifting me the game, I am happy to announce that Fyndir is currently the only soldier to recieve our highest honours: The Penis Medal, The Dongleberry Award, The Fart Badge, and A Blowjob.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

Go with it.

Become a carpenter.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

In honour of gifting me the game, I am happy to announce that Fyndir is currently the only soldier to recieve our highest honours: The Penis Medal, The Dongleberry Award, The Fart Badge, and A Blowjob.

Commander, we're rather concerned about the... unorthodox names you've given some of the commendations.

Huh. It sounds like Lieutenant Fartbag doesn't think the workplace can be fun.

It's Bradford, Commander.

I'm aware, Fartbag. Carry on.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    If you're not naming your characters like you're in middle school then what's wrong with you?

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    (PS: You should totally go post your impressions/reactions/unadulterated frustration over in the XCOM thread. You know. If you want to.)

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    for my first xcom runthrough I built a master list of superhero names

bruce banner survived the tutorial and made it through like 60% of the game before he died

kitty pryde was the ultimate hero of humanity though as is proper

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »

Go with it.

Become a carpenter.

Dude I bought a pc to avoid doing useful work

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Time to open it up and get some compressed air in there?

Did that already. I need a new fan

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Do I bit the bullet and buy the package deal for Skyrim? I know I won't get a spare copy of the game to gift to anyone, it just sucks that I lose it to save money on the DLC.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular

Commander, we're rather concerned about the... unorthodox names you've given some of the commendations.

Commander, you can go Ravage My Enormous Dick.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Radius gifted my Gunpoint that beautiful bastard.

If anyone sees Five Nights at Freddy's go really cheap let me know.

• Options
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Commander, you can go Ravage My Enormous Dick.

It sounds like somebody wants to spend the next twelve hours reviewing Vahlen's Chryssalid whale dissection.

Go on, have fun. Take plenty of notes.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I was originally planning on getting some Skyrim DLC, but now that Fallout 4 is on the way I may wait to see if I can get a bunch of New Vegas DLC instead.

The past few days of sales have been pretty easy to pass up, but today has been tough, with GoT and Never Alone. But I already got a few games. I'm good for a while. Just keep repeating that....

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    oh Jesus, shogun 2 co op is a time DEVOURER.

• Options
    Perrsun wrote: »
    I was originally planning on getting some Skyrim DLC, but now that Fallout 4 is on the way I may wait to see if I can get a bunch of New Vegas DLC instead.

The past few days of sales have been pretty easy to pass up, but today has been tough, with GoT and Never Alone. But I already got a few games. I'm good for a while. Just keep repeating that....

I'd say you could skip Hearthfire, unless playing Minecraft in Skyrim is the kind of thing that appeals to you.

I'm torn on Dragonborn, because it gives you so many neat toys to play with, but it's so short.

Dawnguard is awesome and why don't you already have it, go buy it right now.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    FW3YjOO.jpg

@vagrant_winds gifted me Ground Zeroes (played it on PS4 but I wanted to check out the PC version too) to complete our E3 bet, but he went the extra classy mile and sent me Phantom Breaker.

Unfortunately, he did so thinking we could play co-op. Sadly the game only has local co-op. :(

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Damn you shitty ports and your lack of co-op. :(

It has online multi in the Vita version that I have. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    I'm going to see if there's a GZ mod that mods out the Konami logo.

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    So it was mentioned near the end of the last thread, and this is the Steam thread not the Origin thread, but if you wanna buy Syndicate and don't hate Origin, it's half off (10 bucks) until the 22nd.

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    edit: lolwhoops I read that wrong

monsterror on
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    Haha wow, I finally found a way to upgrade from regular Secret World to Ultimate.

Only through Funcom, $42. Guess I'll play the rest of it for a while.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    wait, do people who play the clicker game know what deals they're unlocking?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    yeah the hub page shows the milestones and what they've unlocked

freedom planet is a milestone deal tomorrow, for example

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    wait, do people who play the clicker game know what deals they're unlocking?

no, you just see some tags like "RPG" or "simulation" for each spot, until it's actually unlocked

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I need a Bob, Blitzkrieg, and Sigmond card. In exchange, I have Dominic x2, Dansky x2, Dire Frog x3, and Z-Lo x4 available. Steam account is in the sig.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    yeah the hub page shows the milestones and what they've unlocked

freedom planet is a milestone deal tomorrow, for example

yeah that's actually why I asked, some people in that community were talking about the impending sale and I wasn't sure how they knew

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    I have an extra # 1,2,3, 7,8 and 10 if anyone needs.

Still missing #4 for myself.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    welp, i bought secret world. that's a thing i just did.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    stop it steam

shadowrun boston chronicles on the flash deals

just stop it

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    shadowrun chronicles is a rebranding of the bad shadowrun mmo they're trying to make, skip it

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    shadowrun chronicles is a rebranding of the bad shadowrun mmo they're trying to make, skip it

it's actually not that bad. it's not as good at dragonfall, it's around returns levels so far

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    So I bought WWE 2K15 because while I wasn't expecting it to be particularly good, it was half off and I wanted to play some dumb video game wrestling

but apparently it just straight up doesn't work with Nvidia cards

like, it doesn't even recognize them as an option and just crashes outside of the launcher

this is a known issue and the last comment from the developers was nearly 2 months ago and all they said was HEY TRY THIS WORKAROUND which isn't even an option on my system it seems

so uh that's pretty fucked

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    So I bought WWE 2K15 because while I wasn't expecting it to be particularly good, it was half off and I wanted to play some dumb video game wrestling

but apparently it just straight up doesn't work with Nvidia cards

like, it doesn't even recognize them as an option and just crashes outside of the launcher

this is a known issue and the last comment from the developers was nearly 2 months ago and all they said was HEY TRY THIS WORKAROUND which isn't even an option on my system it seems

so uh that's pretty fucked

seems like a good time to check out that steam refunds thing

This discussion has been closed.