As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

THE STEAM SALE CANNOT BE STOPPED. UPDATE: IT STOPPED.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That's exactly what I just did!

CYpGAPn.png
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Buy yourself Bulletstorm or go to hell

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    I already own Bulletstorm!

CYpGAPn.png
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular

I'd love to but I'm broke

• monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    So I just bought myself Markov The Ninja, even though I've already beaten it on my buddy's account. I've been playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles, and side-scroller stealth is an itch I'd like to scratch more.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Bought Gunpoint because I saw a McElroy tweet about it. Excited to try it!

Playing the clicker game now. Don't fully know what's going on but I just keep clicking.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    monsterror wrote: »
    Haha wow, I finally found a way to upgrade from regular Secret World to Ultimate.

Only through Funcom, $42. Guess I'll play the rest of it for a while.

No, Steam has the Ultimate Edition for $42 as well.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Jazzpunk is only $3.74, is that the lowest it's ever been? That's a crazy price for it.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i almost feel like writing up an Idle Games Recommendation Post for all the people who have been introduced to the genre through the steam sale

liEt3nH.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Oh dang it keeps happening

k1mcj659ayf7.png

Thank you, @pooka!

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    So I just bought myself Markov The Ninja, even though I've already beaten it on my buddy's account. I've been playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles, and side-scroller stealth is an itch I'd like to scratch more.

Mark of the Ninja is waaaaay better than AC Chronicles: China imo, so prepare to be thoroughly satisfied.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Bought Gunpoint because I saw a McElroy tweet about it. Excited to try it!

Playing the clicker game now. Don't fully know what's going on but I just keep clicking.

clicking is a fool's game, just invest in health and autoclicking and then just close it and check back a couple times in during the day to spend your accumulated wealth on more health and autoclicking

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    has anyone picked up nessiance? Its pretty bizarre but kinda beautifully creepy. I like it so far.

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Hmmmm maybe not, jumping puzzels with lights going on and off isnt fun after a while.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I beat wolfenstein on the hardest difficulty and it wasn't all that bad

very good game

so many robots

icGJy2C.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE - BLOODLINES IS ON FOR LIKE $5 ON FLASH SALE

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DON'T HAVE THIS CLASSIC GAME

GET IT

DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Haha wow, I finally found a way to upgrade from regular Secret World to Ultimate.

Only through Funcom, $42. Guess I'll play the rest of it for a while.

No, Steam has the Ultimate Edition for $42 as well.

But the difference there is that I bought the game a while back. I'd like to have some kind of option to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition from my basic account, but it would cost me just as much to just buy a whole new copy of the game than if I were to go through Funcom's upgrade.

Veldrin wrote: »

Mark of the Ninja is waaaaay better than AC Chronicles: China imo, so prepare to be thoroughly satisfied.

I just like Chronicles because its a lot more focus on actual stealth than the rest of the series, and they actually do it pretty well. That, and I'm super excited for Russia.
    Besides, I've already played Mark of the Ninja, now I'm just replaying it and doing DLC.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Nom Nom Galaxy is 80% off on a flash sale and as someone who has some 17 hours in Nom Nom Galaxy, that is exactly the right price for Nom Nom Galaxy.

Although more content may be added later. Hopefully. Buy Nom Nom Galaxy.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Buy yourself Bulletstorm or I'll kill your dicks

broken image link
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Kill my dick? What does that even mean? I'll kill your dick!

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I hear Bastion is good and it was very cheap so I bought Bastion.

Edit: I have to say, as the first Steam Summer Sale I have really payed attention to, it's really done a number on my wallet. I really need to be careful how much more I can spend.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Treated myself to an early Father's Day gift of XCom yesterday. I haven't had a chance to dive in just yet, but I'm looking forward to killing some aliens and harvesting the technology from their lifeless corpses

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I want to buy skyrim dawnguard, it is only £6.99, but what if it cheaper tomorrow? Or, what if it is not on sale at all tomorrow??

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    What if the world ends tomorrow? You will have died without playing dawnguard!

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    It's currently a daily, so it won't get any cheaper. That said, if you don't already have Dragonborn, as well, I'd recommend picking up the Legendary Edition. It costs a little more than Dawnguard, but gives you all the DLC. Also, Dragonborn is considerably better than Dawnguard.

BionicPenguin on
    It's currently a daily, so it won't get any cheaper. That said, if you don't already have Dragonborn, as well, I'd recommend picking up the Legendary Edition. It costs a little more than Dawnguard, but gives you all the DLC. Also, Dragonborn is considerably better than Dawnguard.

Whaaaat thats crazy!! You get Dawnguard AND Dragonborn for £6.79??!!?! Thats mad!

Thanks for the heads up Bionic - that is awesome!

I can only speak for my region, but here in Canada, Dawnguard is $11 and the Legendary Edition is $15. So, a little bit more for way more content.

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    One of the Morrowind expansions takes place on an island that is part of Skyrim.

And one of the Skyrim expansions takes place on an island that is part of Morrowind.

The kicker?
    It is the same island both times.

broken image link
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I feel like all the deals the clicker game "unlocks" have been total trash 100% of the time so far

6F32U1X.png
    One of those unlocked deals was Driver San Francisco for the cheapest I've seen. I haven't played it yet, but I've heard nothing but good things about the game.

@DaMoonRulz
    vnviytv4iff7.jpg
    oh

my

god.

You know me so well!! That is very kind of you, thank you!

omg.jpg 105.9K
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I feel like all the deals the clicker game "unlocks" have been total trash 100% of the time so far

Nuh-uh.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    so @Rock Lobster! gifted me Splinter Cell Blacklist because he is the nicest guy, and also made the worst dad joke in the message which i love him for

Liiya wrote: »

Whaaaat thats crazy!! You get Dawnguard AND Dragonborn for £6.79??!!?! Thats mad!

essentially dawnguard adds some items and the ability to use crossbows (which aren't very good). The story quests themselves are not as good as the other DLC, which adds an entire new area.

Dragonborn is super great though. It's not quite the return to morrowind I was hoping for, but it's crazy how much stuff is in the expansion.

One of the Morrowind expansions takes place on an island that is part of Skyrim.

And one of the Skyrim expansions takes place on an island that is part of Morrowind.

The kicker?
    It is the same island both times.

haha i did not know this.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'd say the Clicker Deals have been like... 90% trash

There have been a couple good games, but not many

Langly wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »

essentially dawnguard adds some items and the ability to use crossbows (which aren't very good). The story quests themselves are not as good as the other DLC, which adds an entire new area.

Dragonborn is super great though. It's not quite the return to morrowind I was hoping for, but it's crazy how much stuff is in the expansion.

I'm really glad the bundle was suggested then - sounds like I got my money's worth!

I mean you know you fight vampires which is never the worst thing you could be doing, it's just not as robust as the other dlc and doesn't add as much.

I guess you can also side with the vampires but why

This discussion has been closed.