As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] America

19495969798100»

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    I'm replaying the Metal Gears, and just got to the famous part in Sons of Liberty. That was such a crazy bold move.

maybe this should stick out to me more but which part

Raiden.

yeah I'll be honest I was kinda annoyed, but I warmed up to him and I liked the story overall

even/especially the fucking weird parts

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    man, the silicon valley hiring scene is getting crazy. crazy

thatassemblyguy on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Why would you even carry a $200K pen if a $300K pen exists? No one wants a second rate pen, even if it's encrusted with diamonds.

"Sir, we have obtained enough Rhenium for the manufacturing of a single pen. Instead of mere platinum we could offer you the Rhenium for a mere $400k."

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    fAGudKPh.jpg

ZzK2BOqh.jpg

someone's photograph from a plane

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Are those of the Singapore?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    fAGudKPh.jpg

ZzK2BOqh.jpg

Good size port there apparently.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    We could offer you an exclusive jadeite inlay, literally the only one in the world and the only one that will likely ever be made for another $205, 912.12

• CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    That test had a few horribly subjective questions. Not cool, prof. Not cool.

工事中
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Call me old fashioned but I think a simple thousand dollar pen is a perfectly reasonable writing utensil.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    We have a range of pens to suit the all budgets for the world's multimillionaires to billionaires, each option more expensive and uglier than the last

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »

"What's your favorite color?"

Did space take over all your accounts or something?

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    fAGudKPh.jpg

ZzK2BOqh.jpg

all the ships of the strait was the first thing, after the fact that I was not breathing air I was breathing soup, I noticed after getting on cab at Changi.

ftOqU21.png
    edited June 2015
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    We have a range of pensi to suit the all budgets for the world's multimillionaires to billionaires, each option more expensive and uglier than the last

knitdan on
    So one of our major competitors has decided to make tech support available to end users rather then via the distribution channel. And now the channel is losing it's shit over it. I swear to god, watching security installers has to be like what watching buggy whip dealers was like. Major paradigm shift and they just aren't getting it.

That's easy. Blue.

... I mean Yellow!

工事中
    edited June 2015

That's easy. Blue.

... I mean Yellow!

*marks paper with red ink: X; puts in corner $( \sqrt{-1} )$ *

thatassemblyguy on
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So one of our major competitors has decided to make tech support available to end users rather then via the distribution channel. And now the channel is losing it's shit over it. I swear to god, watching security installers has to be like what watching buggy whip dealers was like. Major paradigm shift and they just aren't getting it.

????

That's easy. Blue.

... I mean Yellow!

*marks paper with red ink: X; puts in corner $( \sqrt{-1} )$ *

Don't i me, bro. :(

工事中
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    it is page 100

let the posting of the annie mays begin

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    it is page 100

*slow motion jump*

Nooooooooooooooo!

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    it is page 100

No!

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    i jest

actually the only anime i've watched recently is Jojo's bizarre adventure

which is just too fabulous not to watch

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    We must fuse and become one, SOTAR.

shryke wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »

????

Security has traditionally had a tightly controlled dealer channel. With the exception of the truly low end kit you could only buy through dealers. Imagine car dealerships but with a couple more layers. But the CCTV segment in particular has had some major shifts. First is that it's become more of an IT related product which has changed some of the skill sets. Also the internet has happened and two of the low cost manufacturers out of China have been very aggressive about improving quality while at the same time creating tremendous pricing pressure.

So the dealer channel screams anytime something even hints of end users not needing them because they are under tremendous pressure. So they are moving toward protectionist stances rather then adapting and changing.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    it is page 100

the-powerpuff-girls-powerpuff-girls.jpg

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    We must fuse and become one, SOTAR.

It's like a fusion dance that produces way more mediocrity

That's easy. Blue.

... I mean Yellow!

my favourite colour is perfect blue
    or is it lagoon black?
    Maybe pokemon red?

I like that the Geth script is able to monitor Apo's post, but not able to follow the recycle directive.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3

@Aioua will create the new thread
    @ronya is backup

This discussion has been closed.