As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Final Fantasy] VII 100% legitimate and happening remake. Yes, really.

1939495969799»

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    *whistle*

Three unique 5-star items? Nicely done. Those robes will help your mages very well, and I imagine that sword is boss.

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Jeix wrote: »
    Well I did the IX draw, I guess I have some good mage items now.
    2nIUgau.jpg?1

Is there a hate button somewhere?

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Zerozaki IshikiZerozaki Ishiki Registered User regular
    I've been luckier than most with the draws and still don't have jack shit in mage armor, so pretty envious!

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Jealous. I want the black robe for Vivi.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Tempted to ask for permission for making the new OP, but I level-grinded myself into paralysis from FFXIV.

Plus Silence totally has me beat on thread titles.

• Options
    FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    Well~ it looks like Nomura is also slightly perturbed that remakes for Final Fantasy V & VI got passed over.

I think if it's considered, I would be more up for something closer to the FFIV DS version, or the current World of FF, as it lends to a vibe closer to SNES sprites in terms of capable expressions.

steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
  • Options
    JeixJeix Registered User regular
    Posted this in the steam thread but thought I might find someone here who has an answer or is willing to test this for me.
    Does anyone happen to know if FFXIII can be played with a controller via in home streaming? VII and VIII wont work due to them being made for an older version of directX or something, they work with a controller on my pc but not after stream. I can't find results on XIII and want a game to play downstairs, I assume it would have a better chance of working because it is newer. If no one knows I guess I might just try it and ask for a refund if I can't get it working.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Posted this in the steam thread but thought I might find someone here who has an answer or is willing to test this for me.
    Does anyone happen to know if FFXIII can be played with a controller via in home streaming? VII and VIII wont work due to them being made for an older version of directX or something, they work with a controller on my pc but not after stream. I can't find results on XIII and want a game to play downstairs, I assume it would have a better chance of working because it is newer. If no one knows I guess I might just try it and ask for a refund if I can't get it working.

I don't own a Steam streaming box but you might get a solid answer in the official Steam forums.

• Options
    JeixJeix Registered User regular

I don't own a Steam streaming box but you might get a solid answer in the official Steam forums.

Hah, that's a smart idea. I've actually never posted in the steam forums ever before. I did search for an answer and didn't find what I was looking for. I guess I will post it there.

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Jesus, I burnt through like 5 mithril to beat elite Black Waltz I and Sealion. The tsunami spam sucks, but I mastered it. I really wouldn't have spent the mithril, but after the first two, I just became committed to beating it.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Tempted to ask for permission for making the new OP, but I level-grinded myself into paralysis from FFXIV.

Plus Silence totally has me beat on thread titles.

If you want to make the next OP, that's fine with me. I'm also happy to make the next one. Let me know what you want to do.

Changing the thread titles every week IS pretty fun.

E: If I don't hear from you by page 100 I'm going to go ahead and throw up a new OP.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Firebird wrote: »
    Well~ it looks like Nomura is also slightly perturbed that remakes for Final Fantasy V & VI got passed over.

I think if it's considered, I would be more up for something closer to the FFIV DS version, or the current World of FF, as it lends to a vibe closer to SNES sprites in terms of capable expressions.

They better keep the sprites though. I absolutely hate how FF3DS looks.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Firebird wrote: »

They better keep the sprites though. I absolutely hate how FF3DS looks.

Bein a generation past the DS, I'm confident the models would look better.

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    I would snap up FFVI 3DS. I feel like some kind of war criminal for never finishing it on SNES.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    The Fiesta Run has begun.

Soon the masses will join. Chaos is coming.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    So rather than drag Ranger through the Hard Experience daily, my plan is to take my 5 characters with Record Materia through the Heroic experience daily, and then just force feed the Ranger all the eggs I get in the process for full clearing.

The Heroic experience daily isn't as scary or irritating as I thought it would be, but it still something you need to devote 100% of your team to beating. Kind of makes me want to Hone Bladeblitz.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Done with both events and all the classic story dungeons. As people have been saying, the Garnet event boss rush is way, way easier than the Tidus boss rush. Just about everything is weak to fire, and the bosses all have fairly low HP. If you can open up the boss rush, you should be able to clear it without a problem.

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    The run is HALFWAY through world two right now. It's coming...sooon.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    7M0pc4j.png
    Defeated...

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.