As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Babby's first [chat].

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    aah, temperature in here back down to livable range. brain no longer melting

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Supermassive Black Hole aka that Twilight song

muse is ruined forever

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    aah, temperature in here back down to livable range. brain no longer melting

But is the brain meltage reversible?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ballers was....not good.

Goddamnit

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The new muse album is terrible but it reminded me how good Black Holes and Revelations was.
    Is it bad because they stopped making the same album over and over again?

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Ballers was....not good.

Goddamnit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

Ok, being serious now - I enjoyed it. It acts like a mix between House of Lies, Blue Mountain State and Arli$$. The Rock was amazing, not a weak link in the cast. Johnson's become such an incredible actor.

edit: Preferred it over the True Detective premiere. There were times when I was bored for minutes on end with that.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Coinage wrote: »
    The new muse album is terrible but it reminded me how good Black Holes and Revelations was.
    Is it bad because they stopped making the same album over and over again?

This sounds suspiciously like an accusation.

And no. If anything this is a return to their earlier stuff.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh look Marvel Heroes finally worked.

Yay

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PIH6FVFfE4

I wish they would've done more than just a one-off in this style.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I know a lot of people didn't like The Second Law, but I thought all those weird orchestral, theatrical songs with weird backing vocals were great. The more downtempo stuff with piano was cool. That one dubstep song.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Shadow of Mordor is 42.1GB

My really great gaming machine only has wi-fi... which is terrible in my apartment.. The peak DL speed according to Steam has been 414.6 KB/S...

I really need to get an internet port for this thing....

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Heat rash on my feet.

It was fuckawful outside today.

• Options
    The high today in Seattle was 79 F.

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    (he's currently raging in his bed because we won't give him a second bandaid for some imagined injury)

You are a monster.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

My really great gaming machine only has wi-fi... which is terrible in my apartment.. The peak DL speed according to Steam has been 414.6 KB/S...

if that's steam, I pull down 2mb/s over wifi, you got a different problem I'm thinkin

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »

if that's steam, I pull down 2mb/s over wifi, you got a different problem I'm thinkin

The guy who owns the internet is incapable of using a router correctly.

I get better download speeds in coffee shops.

...I get better download speeds in coffee shop than even the direct line...

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    The high today in Seattle was 79 F.

I... I can't even look at you right now.

• Options
    So, are major highway bridges washing away a common thing?

• Options

You mean outside of the United States?

• Options

Oh god do I wish.

The I35 bridge here by the Red River is in danger of collapse from the flooding.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I'm back and ready to talk about property law again

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Is all property theft? Yes/yes?

• Options

Oh god do I wish.

The I35 bridge here by the Red River is in danger of collapse from the flooding.

My general assumption is "American infrastructure? lol"

• Options

Oh god do I wish.

Texas infrastructure.

A 200 year old rail bridge got washed down the river already. Considering the Red River typically looks like a series of puddles this is a very strange development.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Is it standard for a lease to demand tenants/renters insurance? I don't think that's unusual but my question is- would every tenant get it? Or is it something where we would collectively have a policy, rather than each of us getting it?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

When you put your stuff in a self-storage unit, does the self-storage place own your stuff if you don't pay the rent?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    The steam game has gotten ridiculous since people discovered hitting level 100m gets you a special badge. An auto-join Chrome script was written that waits until it has a room's worth of people then mass-joins them all in a single room. It autoclicks, auto-buys upgrades, and for the main strategy, auto-uses level-skipping wormholes en mass. The biggest warp I've seen so far is about 2 million levels at one time.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    Is it standard for a lease to demand tenants/renters insurance? I don't think that's unusual but my question is- would every tenant get it? Or is it something where we would collectively have a policy, rather than each of us getting it?

Usually the main person on the lease would have the renters insurance in their name.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    hmm COD advanced Warfare is 50% off

tempting

but no, i am sorry cod:aw

I will buy you during the winter sale for like 75% off

I am too busy New Vegasing now

• Options

Oh god do I wish.

Texas infrastructure.

A 200 year old rail bridge got washed down the river already. Considering the Red River typically looks like a series of puddles this is a very strange development.

Oh, let me revise that.
    roflcopter-demotivational-poster-1222192487.jpg

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

When you put your stuff in a self-storage unit, does the self-storage place own your stuff if you don't pay the rent?

I think it's technically abandonment.

• Options
    The steam game has gotten ridiculous since people discovered hitting level 100m gets you a special badge. An auto-join Chrome script was written that waits until it has a room's worth of people then mass-joins them all in a single room. It autoclicks, auto-buys upgrades, and for the main strategy, auto-uses level-skipping wormholes en mass. The biggest warp I've seen so far is about 2 million levels at one time.

"So is the game any fun?"
    "It's a great way to fill bars."

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i'mma listen to david bowie and beat battletoads

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

Usually the main person on the lease would have the renters insurance in their name.

Each tenant has an individual lease with only their name.

• Options

Ha ha, now you're talking nonsense.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Oh god do I wish.

plz remove water so we don't have to deal with it up here

kthankx

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    An airplane leaves Russia, bound for the United States. It crashes on the Canadian border.

Where are the survivors buried?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

one of the classic blunders
    knitdan wrote: »
    An airplane leaves Russia, bound for the United States. It crashes on the Canadian border.

Where are the survivors buried?

oh u

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015

Err, in my experience everyone has their own insurance.
    Renters insurance is just to cover your personal property, plus the bonus legal liability insurance that usually tags along.

Landlord would want their renters to have insurance so the renters would have that liability coverage, or get their shit replaced if there was a plumbing leak or something.

Basically anything to limit the tenants' actual losses, in case a lawsuit rolled up to the landlord.

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
This discussion has been closed.