As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The new action figures thread (NSF56k)

19495969798100»

• NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    I'd call you a maniac, but considering I can build a decent sized box fort with Gunpla packaging, I am not in any position to judge.

I still have a ways to go to have a "complete" collection of just the UC stuff.

But even then I still plan to add more GMs, Zakus, Gelgoogs, and Doms for dios and customs/paint jobs I want to do. Over a long time of course. My only regret was not picking up a second Gun Perry I saw at Mega Con for really cheap last year.

• grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Prohass wrote: »
    Anyone know when/if we'll be getting any Mad Max Fury Road stuff?

You mean other then. This here on the board? Maybe neca will later on?

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Mostly done with pg unicorn. http://fyu.se/v/x2e87mdd0n does this link work here?

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    grim123 wrote: »
    Mostly done with pg unicorn. http://fyu.se/v/x2e87mdd0n does this link work here?

Works for me, at least.

Looks nifty.

• HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Decided to open up my HLJ package that came earlier this month.

S.h.figuarts Sailor Venus completes my collection of the original 5 Sailor Scouts. It's a good with proportionate arms (glares at Jupiter), but it's still pretty much the same the other figures. I probably won't get the rest of the figures as A) I never watched the series up to when they were introduced and B) I'm trying to cut down on this hobby as it's expensive as heck.

Unite Warriors Superion is friggin cool. The individual bots are pretty basic and use a lot of the same engineering, but they're still unique enough to to look good and are fun to pose. It's so great to have a Skydive again. I had two of the G1 figures as a child, as well as a knock off, so he'll always have a soft spot in my heart. I just wish his arms were better hidden in jet and limb mode.

Air Raid is probably my favourite jet and limb due to his wings being the most articulated. Fireflight has the best head and shares the same arms as Slingshot, which make them the best arms in my opinion due to how they can be maneuvered out of the way in arm mods. Silverbolt has the worst vehicle and bot mode but makes up for it with a great torso. My only nitpick with the torso are Silverbolt's hands; I wish they were better hidden or detachable. Still, playing with Superion is great and just looks cool.

It's a shame UW Defensor is an exclusive though, as I've grown fond of the way it looks, but there's nothing much I can do able that without spending more money than I'd like. I may end up buying CW First Aid by itself down the track though, as I really like he's design and character from the MTMTE comic. There's also a rumor that Takara will do Bruticus so that'll be cool if it's a non exclusive.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Are you getting Takara Devastator or is it also too pricey?

• HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Too pricey and I also still don't like how it looks. The Takara one may have slightly more articulation with individual figures compared to the Hasbro version, but the rest of it still looks awful. The individual bot modes, their limited poseability, Devastator's skinny right arm,"Me Gusta" face and square head are just major turn offs for me.

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    So as gifts I just received amiibo Ness(!!!!), NECA Otachi, ML Pizza Party Spider-Man(he is now riding Otachi and Otachi is eating the pizza), and World of Nintendo fucking huge ass Metroid like holy shit I didn't realize how large it was(it's beautiful)

Also, I just spent $200 total for S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO GataKiriBa and ShaUTa

I'm hoping my friend at SDCC can snag me the Book of Vishanti set and/or purple chrome Devastator

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Next up from Neca for Pacific Rim
    New Eureka Stiker with a detachable chest piece to show firing missiles.

Mutavore who's just huge.

Juts noticed it's a 100 pages. Does anyone want to make a new thread?

P2n5r3l.jpg
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Juts noticed it's a 100 pages. Does anyone want to make a new thread?

I'm on it. Will edit a link in here when it's created.
    Edit:
    The promised land

see317 on
  • M-TeeM-Tee Registered User regular
    mattel_jackalman.jpg
    mattel_lion-o2.jpg

Four Horsemen-sculpted ThunderCats figures announced.

• NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    EDIT: NM, forgot there was a new thread.

Nobody on
This discussion has been closed.