As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

@crwth thoughts

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    crwth wrote: »
    i will gladly tell people my thoughts on things

crwth what are your thoughts on
    palestine

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Anti-crwth
    Eva Green might be the only celebrity I have a tiny bit of a crush on

A really tiny one though

I agree but only insofar as I have a crush on Eva Green

a big ol' crush

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    aw, I wanted to see an entire thread of nothing but crwth trying to post in the thread and geth showing him the door

uc3ufTB.png
  • Bizzaro StormyBizzaro Stormy I am Bizzaro Stormy. I am Bizzaro Stormy.Registered User regular
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Anti-crwth
    My celebrity crush is the 1988 karate movie Bloodsport. Everything about it is perfect in every way. It lives in the meat space through its chosen avatar Georges St. Pierre, former UFC welterweight champion.

Fuck off and die.
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Anti-crwth
    tynic wrote: »

palestine

if they went out in the sun more they'd be tannedstine!!!!

EzUAYcn.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    @crwth what's your fuck style, bro

uc3ufTB.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    crwth: Not even once.
    If this thread makes it to 25 pages I will compile a full report on the poll findings and make my recommendation regarding how to proceed on the crwth issue.

If this thread makes it to 50 pages I will draw a custom crwth avatar on a piece of notebook paper.

If this thread makes it to 100 pages I will dress up as Bert with a beard for Halloween.

So this is how you're excusing that weird Halloween costume you bought

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    tynic wrote: »

palestine

if they went out in the sun more they'd be tannedstine!!!!

get this guy a mic and a support act, stat!

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Who's Bert

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Pro-crwth

A really tiny one though

How can you not have a celebrity crush on Rhonda Rousey

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Pro-crwth
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Also, no Crwths.

So we can have the one.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

Rhonda Whosey

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Who is crwth

A really tiny one though

Well, you could start your celebrity crush by spelling her name correctly.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    What, I thought I double checked it! Fuck

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    Anti-crwth
    @crwth what's your fuck style, bro

with as little penetration as possible

emphasis on little

EzUAYcn.png
    Pro-crwth
    Rhonda Whosey

MMA fighter and pokemon nerd

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    didn't she say some fucked up stuff about a trans MMA fighter

Pro-crwth

Oh god dammit

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar

A really tiny one though

I'm pretty sure she's the one doing all the crushing.

BLM - ACAB
    Anti-crwth
    Who's Bert

we all are in some way

EzUAYcn.png
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    @crwth what is the latest style in men's shorts and what short related knowledge can you bestow on us?

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    Pro-crwth
    What I want to know is has anyone thought to combine the jort and the jegging, and where can I buy one

uc3ufTB.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    What I want to know is has anyone thought to combine the jort and the jegging, and where can I buy one

It's called wearing bike shorts in public because you're my dad and you just really don't care that like everyone in this grocery store can see your dick

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Larlar
    your dad's dick is pretty great though

BahamutZERO.gif
    Anti-crwth
    JebusUD wrote: »
    @crwth what is the latest style in men's shorts and what short related knowledge can you bestow on us?

blorts

shorts with a paul blart pattern on them

EzUAYcn.png
    Straightzi wrote: »

It's called wearing bike shorts in public because you're my dad and you just really don't care that like everyone in this grocery store can see your dick

Is he the "Free Man" Dr. Breen talked about

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    yeah Ronda Rousey is unfortunately kind of shitty

Straightzi wrote: »

Is he the "Free Man" Dr. Breen talked about

I have no idea what this means.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Larlar

She said that a trans fighter had an unfair strength advantage, that it was unfortunate because she has no control over that advantage, but the advantage exists nonetheless. And that she'd happily fight her, even though she's in a higher weight class.
    I don't know if I'd call that "fucked up stuff", personally

#pipe on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    crwth what is the latest style in men's shorts and what short related knowledge can you bestow on us?

blorts

shorts with a paul blart pattern on them

I knew Paul Blart 2 was the wave of the future. And everyone tried to tell me we didn't need to talk about it in the movie thread.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    Larlar
    @Wimble hello, I didn't know you were still lurking around. Nice to see you.

howdy and thank you! I have become very bad at posting about things that are not fighting games, it seems :)

4SMZq.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    #pipe wrote: »

She said that a trans fighter had an unfair strength advantage, that it was unfortunate because she has no control over that advantage, but the advantage exists nonetheless. And that she'd happily fight her, even though she's in a higher weight class.

Isn't that basically the same opinion the IOC has towards transgender athletes?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    Butters wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

Isn't that basically the same opinion the IOC has towards transgender athletes?

I think the fucked up ness of it comes from the action taken. The IOC says transwomen athletes have a strength advantage over ciswomen and so they ban them from competing.

Rousey says transwomen have a strength advantage but she'd be happy to compete against one.

Now if you're arguing that transwomen actually have a strength advantage or not well that's a whole other story.

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Who is crwth
    #pipe if you're an MMA fan and I'm just finding this out now, I will become so irrevocably cross that all the neighborhood kids are going to start calling me Mr. Hashtag

iwantanswers3.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Larlar wrote: »
    #pipe if you're an MMA fan and I'm just finding this out now, I will become so irrevocably cross that all the neighborhood kids are going to start calling me Mr. Hashtag

so you're stealing pipe's gimmick?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Who is crwth
    Only half of it.

iwantanswers3.png
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Pro-crwth
    Jeebus, you need to Shiny! most posts, because the symbol makes your avatar look like it has a goatee.

cdci44qazyo3.gif