As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Room Shares

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share.
YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

A quick note, you get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (account too new), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

--

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

____

• MarokazamMarokazam Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/27
    Date Leaving: 9/1
    Spots Needed: 1 (2 if a friend is able to go)
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Either Male or Female
    Best Contact Method: Email: themsv89@gmail.com, Hangouts (same email), Twitter @Matt_Volk

Additional Notes: I do not smoke, I am courteous, I am clean and clean up after myself, and a cool person to hang out with. Friend is also nice and courteous. He is clean and cleans up after himself as well. Willing to accommodate to any sleeping arrangement. Looking to spend about 500 or so for a room.

Edit: Found space

Marokazam on
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    EDIT: ROOM IS TAKEN FROM THE AFTERNOON OF THURSDAY AUGUST 27th TO THE MORNING OF TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 1st. If you still need a room on the nights of 8/26 and 9/1, I can still help you out, but the actual PAX block itself is booked.

EDIT 2: ROOM IS NOW TAKEN WEDNESDAY AUGUST 26th AS WELL. If you still need a room September 1st, that's what I've got left.

EDIT 3: ALL NIGHTS TAKEN. THANKS EVERYBODY!
    (Spoilered for archival purposes, so I can re-list it quickly if the current reservation falls through.)

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Panama Hotel
    Total Cost: $49/night (I booked it for $99/night, so I'll generously eat the extra $1 on the split)
    Date Arriving: Wednesday August 26th, around 2-3PM
    Date Leaving: Wednesday September 2nd, around 9-10AM
    Number of Spots Available: 1 or 2 (if two people want to split the other bed, that's cool, it's still just $49/night for the both of you, divided however you arrange between yourselves).
    Your Gender: I am comfortable being unconscious in the same room with people of all genders.
    Best Contact Method: Forum messages, or email me at scottcorpany@aol.com (yes, AOL, they can pry my 20 year old email address out of my cold dead hands)

- If you're not in need of a room for the same length of time I am, that's fine! I don't need to split the room every night that I'm in town.
    - 1.2 miles from the convention center. (Google Maps)
    - 2 blocks from the Light Rail. (Google Maps) (Light Rail schedule from SeaTac Airport.)
    - I booked the room for two, and getting more key cards may require an additional fee. We'll sort it out if necessary.
    - It's an old "historic" hotel, and apparently there are shared bathrooms. There's a sink and mirror in each room, though.
    - Also no TVs in the hotel rooms.
    - Free continental breakfast, and the hotel has a restaurant/bar.
    - Nearby parking is $15/day, but not run by the hotel. There does not appear to be any free hotel parking.
    - The hotel may be haunted? Ha ha! Haaa! Haaa...

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • evermore904evermore904 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Not 100% sure, but probably no earlier than August 26
    Date Leaving: Most likely Tuesday, September 1
    Spots Needed: 3
    My Gender: Female, coming with two males
    Your Gender: No preference!
    Best Contact Method: Forum messages, Twitter (@ThisIsEvermore) or by email at evermore5105@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    -Really only need one bed--all three of us are willing to sleep on the floor for a couple nights if necessary.

• VeeSeeVeeSee Pirate Ninja Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Date Arriving: August 27
    Date Leaving: August 31 or September 1 (Open to either dates)
    Spots Needed: 1
    Your Gender: I don't care
    Best Contact Method: Via PM first. Then open to phone or social media communication channels.

Additional Notes:
    I am very laid back. Many people relate my attitude to The Dude. I am very open with sleeping arrangements. Clean, shower everyday (silly I have to mention this), responsible, very financially stable. I am a Seattle native, so I can give suggestions and be a tour guide. Open to hang out or go our own way.

Edit: Still looking as of July 9

VeeSee on
  • GammaUnit01GammaUnit01 TexasRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:The Westin Seattle About 5 blocks from convention center.
    Total Cost: $1,070.25 split evenly. Aiming for 4 to 6 people in the room, so between $268/person to $178/person. I'll let you know the final amount in advance.
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 27th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 1st.
    Number of Spots Available: 2-4. Two of the spots are for the other bed, so preferably a couple or two people that don't mind sharing a bed. The other two spots are ground spots.
    Our Gender I'm Male and my girlfriend is female. We'll be sharing one of the beds.
    Your Gender: Male or female. My girlfriend would prefer there be at least one other girl in the room.
    Best Contact Method: Email: matthew.william.allen@gmail.com

-Please pay in cash up front. Too many horror stories of bounced checks.
    -You don't have to be there Thursday or stay until Tuesday, but price is based on the full time, since it would be too difficult to find someone for a single night.
    -This is my second year doing a room share. I roomed with @kickinthehead and abutz02@gmail.com last year if you're looking for credentials.
    -This is my 3rd PAX Prime and 6th PAX overall. This is my girlfriend's 1st PAX Prime and 2nd PAX overall.

zerzhul on
  • SimpleboSimplebo Registered User new member
    edited May 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Email! Ultranitsuj@gmail.com
    Roomed w/ RoughRaptors and his dad last year and had a great time.

Looking for something closer to the convention center. Stayed in Grand Hyatt last year which was great.

Simplebo on
  • Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:8/27
    Date Leaving:8/31
    Spots Needed:4
    My Gender:I'm male, and have 1 male and two females in my group.
    Your Gender:Any
    Best Contact Method: PM me

Additional Notes:
    -This is my 4th pax Prime and 8th con, and my fiances 2nd Prime and 7th con.
    -For the other two this is their first time.
    -We're cool with rotating sleeping on a bed/floor but it must be a hotel with 2 beds.
    -We're driving from central California, so we'll be checking in late on Thursday and prefer a place with parking.
    -Priority is given based on proximity, with preferred hotel being the Sheraton(dream big right?).
    -I'm still watching onpeak like a hawk for something to open up but my group won't back out of a deal once it's struck.
    -We're all physics grad students, except my fiance, so while we're fairly quite we know how to party as well if your so inclined.
    -we've room shared in the past if that matters.
    -We're flexible on price within reason, but that price is around 250 a person.

EDIT: Got a room.

Hoboking006 on
    May PAX be upon you.
  • sanovahsanovah Nerd of the West San Diego, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Managed to modify my reservation. no longer need a space to stay

sanovah on
  • scotty2haughtyscotty2haughty Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/28 early AM
    Date Leaving: 8/31 early AM
    Spots Needed: 3
    My (our) Gender: 3 males
    Your Gender: no preference
    Best Contact Method: forum pm is fine--I appreciate any help you can provide. We don't mind sharing beds/floor space with one another (we are all brothers).

• Jordman12Jordman12 Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    All filled

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: $1,371.48, split evenly
    Date Arriving: 8/26
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Your Gender: It doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Email, jord_man@hotmail.com or PM me here

Additional Notes/Requests: I'll be arriving at the hotel on Wednesday, probably in the afternoon, for PAX Dev. I reserved a room for two double beds. My friend and I will take the first bed. Sharing the second bed is okay, but if you're uncomfortable sharing a bed with a stranger or you plan on sleeping on the floor, be sure to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.

UPDATE 8/25/2015: So, my friend, who was suppose to come with me to Seattle, bailed on me at the last minute. If anyone who is looking for a place to stay, I have an extra spot in my hotel room. Message me for details.

Jordman12 on
    2015 PAX East Omeganaut
    2016 PAX East Omeganaut

HAIL HATS !!!!!!!

@Jordman12
  • rjuly28rjuly28 Registered User new member
    edited July 2015
    Room Full
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: La Quinta
    Total Cost: $966 split evenly
    Number of Spots Available: 1-4
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Message me on here

It is a bit far, but it is right next to the airport and there is the light rail that takes about 30-40 min.
    I booked a room with 2 double beds, I will take one and it is likely my friend will join me (if not I am willing to share with a stranger)

zerzhul on
  • TheOnlyVenomTheOnlyVenom Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
    Total Cost:$800 split evenly, so $200 each.
    Date Arriving: Friday August 28th
    Date Leaving: Monday August 31st
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    Best Contact Method: Text on my cell phone 503-799-7294

Additional Notes/Requests: I am coming from the Central Oregon area, and will be going through Portland. I also have room in my car if you are anywhere near my route of travel. I have gone to all 11 PAX held in the Washington area and have shared a room with many random PAX attendees, this will be my 12th PAX. Looking forward to meeting some new people as always.

Full

TheOnlyVenom on
  • jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    Edit: Wow, that filled fast. If you still email me I can try and keep in touch in case any plans fall through.
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Springhill Suites Downtown - 2 Beds
    Total Cost: $1,150, Split evenly
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, September 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2 depending on whether or not both parties may be comfortable sharing a bed (details below)
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: PM me here or email me at jthom252 [at] gmail [dot] com

Additional Notes/Requests: I currently have a reservation at this hotel with, it's a 2 bed with a couch (my personal preference for sleeping). I currently have one other spot tentatively reserved leaving one of the beds available. I'd prefer for everyone to be able to have a nice place to sleep and to avoid any drama so I'm fine with a 3 person reservation if it's the most comfortable. I've stayed at this hotel since 2013 which has worked out great both times, keeping it going is one of my top priorities.

Hotel is about a 10 to 15 minute walk from the convention center and they provide shuttle service on a regular basis to both the convention and some areas around the city. You can read more on their website and here they are on Google Maps. The rooms are relatively spacious versus the other downtown hotels and it offers a few bonus amenities like free WiFi, Breakfast, Minifridge, and Shuttle.

Prefer that you could pay via PayPal or Chase prior to the show but I'm willing to accept cash at the hotel if you aren't comfortable using either service. It will either be a total cost of $384 or $288 depending on our number of people. As mentioned above please let me know if you would be comfortable sharing a (double) bed or sleeping elsewhere. I don't want to screw anyone over by making them sleep on the floor or otherwise get stuck in a uncomfortable position.

I'm a 28 year old professional from the Los Angeles area, I don't smoke and I don't drink in excess, I've also never had an issue getting along with anyone at PAX. If you happen to be interested in attending the PAX Dev convention (Wednesday to Thursday) then please let me know, since I may be interested in extending out the hotel reservation at this place or at one of the airport hotels to accommodate the additional nights.

jthom252 on
  • OrezbusOrezbus Wichita, KSRegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: Tuesday September 1st
    Spots Needed: 3-4 (Most likely 3 males and 1 female)
    Best Contact Method: PM me on here, email: bradley.hamm@cox.net, or twitter @NA_Orezbus

Additional Notes: Currently plan on having my friends (currently a couple) and myself going to pax. We are still figuring out who would be the fourth person to join us but the person will most likely be another male.
    ~Everyone in the group will be over the age of 21
    ~We do not have a problem sharing a bed or sleeping on the floor. Would prefer to rotate
    ~Ideally we would prefer to be at a hotel close to the convention center (fingers crossed on Sheraton)
    ~This will be our first PAX Prime and my second PAX overall (PAX south)
    ~Willing to pay up to $250/person

• rahnawynrahnawyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Friday, August 28th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, August 30th
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: PM here

Additional Notes:
    I'm a grad student and will have just started my student teaching a few days before PAX starts (oh god).
    Cheap is great, but preferably within walking distance. (So within a mile or two?)
    This will be my third PAX!
    I'm down with sleeping on the floor.
    I don't smell bad.

rahnawyn on
  • ShadowTigerShadowTiger Registered User new member
    edited May 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: Monday, August 31th

Additional Notes:
    Willing to pay extra for a bed

zerzhul on
  • Blackheart82Blackheart82 Virginia BeachRegistered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton 5th Ave
    Total Cost: 300 Per Person
    Date Leaving: 8/31
    My Gender: 4 Males, this is our 9th PAX Prime.
    Best Contact Method : PM Here

I prefer someone older because all of the people staying in the hotel are in their late 20s. I don't mind if you are younger if you are mature. We play games and drink at night. Please do not respond if you plan on going to sleep at 10PM every night because I do not want to spoil your vacation. Thanks!

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    EDIT: Found space. :D

I see a couple posts with space available, I may contact you soon. Just busy at the moment so here is this.

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, 27th
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, 1st.
    Spots Needed: 2-3 (still have a couple friends debating if they want to fly in)
    My Gender: All male
    Best Contact Method: PM, or Twitter

Additional Notes:
    Our group has been to PAX many many times. This is my 15th. I'm semi-local to Seattle but I'm just not willing to drive every day because of the work that I do at PAX. Myself and anybody with me will be working media-related stuff during PAX; most notably during the concerts so we might be back fairly late at night. Otherwise we're fine with rooming with strangers and making new friends. I've used this thread multiple times in the past and had some good times in the process. :D
    We are all in our late 20's if it makes any difference.
    The closer to the convention center the better since we will have to be hauling cameras and equipment around, but we're somewhat flexible. Floor space is fine, I can just bring a sleeping bag if I have to.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • TheHermitTheHermit Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hilton Seattle
    Total Cost: $446 ($891 split 2 ways)
    Date Arriving: Aug 27
    Date Leaving: Aug 31
    Best Contact Method: Forum PM

Additional Notes/Requests: Double occupancy room so you would have your own bed. Prefer only splitting with 1 other person but I'm not 100% against another if you can convince me. Just please be mature and shower once a day! This is my first PAX Prime (from Boston) but have been to other cons and room shared and it's worked out every time so far.

zerzhul on
  • Adonus76Adonus76 RDJ's Boat HouseRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Roosevelt Hotel Seattle
    Total Cost: $230
    Date Arriving: Aug 26
    Date Leaving: Sep 2
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes/Requests: We are attempting to get a 6th member in the room to reduce costs. We are willing to rotate bed space, however I have also requested a roll-away. We are all fun loving west coast guys in our late 20's who have been going to PAX for many years. You are welcome to join us on our adventures out and about and we are excited to add a new member!

Adonus76 on
  • Udjat_EyeUdjat_Eye [E] Showdown DCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Hotel: Paramount Hotel, 0.5< block from Convention Center
    Total Cost: $1380 ( Bed : 2x $300; Floor: 3x $260)
    Date Arriving: Thursday 8/27
    Date Leaving: Tuesday 9/01
    Number of Spots Available: 5
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: M and F
    Best Contact Method: alexandertillman202@gmail.com

2 Queen Beds, Quad Occupancy.

zerzhul on
  • MSolaceMSolace Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Ended up reserving own space.

MSolace on
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 27th
    Date Leaving: September 1st
    My Gender: male
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact method: email nintendofan10039@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: Would prefer non smokers since I'm asthmatic. I look forward to seeing what responses I get.

Nfan10039 on
    ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • az2mt2003az2mt2003 Registered User new member
    edited August 2015
    Updated! August 26th!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Mayflower Park Hotel
    Total Cost: $626.76 total to be split evenly
    My Gender: Female, my friend is male.
    Your Gender: Don't care.
    Best Contact Method: PM, we can then move on to social media once arrangements have been made.

Additional Notes/Requests: I'd rather not have people for 1 night only. We are both engineers in our mid twenties and this will be our first PAX so we are not really planning on getting a whole lot of sleep. We're open if you want to join in on our adventures, the more friends the better, but we're also happy to just go our separate ways for PAX.

Also, we are planning on attending PAX on Sunday, so we are planning on checking out in the morning and leaving our bags with the front desk until we have to leave to catch our plane. Just so you know that's an option for you as well.

zerzhul on
  • MissScarletTanagerMissScarletTanager Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/27 - Thursday
    Date Leaving: 9/1 - Tuesday
    Best Contact Method: scarlet.passmore@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I'm a cosplayer, and will be bringing a Shepard from ME3 and Sheik from Zelda cosplays to the con. I'll also have a small lap harp with me for the Sheik cosplay (a 19-string pixie harp), so some closet room would be preferrable :D Cheaper would be better, and I don't mind the floor or a very crammed room, though I'm travelling by myself and because of the cosplays I'll probably need to have a key so I can access the room if something malfunctions.

EDIT I also need a ride from Portland to Seattle, so if you're headed through, it'd be much appreciated :P

MissScarletTanager on
  • HAklownerHAklowner Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 27th
    Date Leaving: Monday Aug 31st
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 2 Males
    Your Gender: doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: Email HAklowner@gmail.com or pm on forums.

Additional Notes: My brother and I are looking for a room and will share a bed together. I have been to every PAX prime since 08' and he went to I think it was 2010 and I convinced him to go again this year. I am 27 and he is 21.

HAklowner on
  • OmegaDeadOmegaDead Registered User new member
    edited June 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 27th
    Date Leaving: Sunday Aug 30 or Monday Aug 31st
    Your Gender: doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: Email infamousflamz@gmail.com or text me @ 310 529-7359

Additional Notes: Clean male, in early 30s, this is my second pax prime, willing to sleep on the floor if needed, don't plan on getting much sleep.

OmegaDead on
  • GgiirrGgiirr Registered User new member
    edited July 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Preferably female, but it's not a deal breaker
    Best Contact Method: Email - Cassandramax@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: I'm mid 20's, shower daily and all that good stuff. I don't plan on throwing any wild parties, but do occasionally get back to the room a bit late (around 11 or so). I'd prefer a bed spot, but am also happy to sleep on the floor as long as I can steal some blankets.

zerzhul on
  • Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 31
    Date Leaving: Sept 1
    My Gender: M

Additional Notes: Just need a spot to sleep for one night, everyone I'm going with is leaving Monday night but I can't leave until Tuesday. Would prefer the Sheraton as that's where I'm going to be staying the other days of PAX. I'm in my late 20's and quiet, really only need a place to put my bags and a spot to crash on.

Edit: I'm catching a ferry at 7:30 am on Sept 1st, so I literally just need a spot to sleep and a place to put my bag.

Spot Found

Wraith90 on
  • T3CHN0B4BBL3T3CHN0B4BBL3 Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 28th
    Date Leaving: August 30th
    Spots Needed: 2 (one bed to share)
    Our Gender: Male and female couple
    Best Contact Method: PM here and I can give you better contact info if needed.

Additional Notes:

We're a mid-twenties couple from New York. My girlfriend bought us tickets to Prime after they were reclaimed. We have been to PAX East 3 times and it will be our first Prime. Unfortunately, it seems that it will be a busy weekend and our offers on AirBNB keep getting declined.

False alarm, found a place!

T3CHN0B4BBL3 on
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Male or Female
    Best Contact Method: Email: Dakinggamer@gmail.com or PM on the forums

Additional Notes:

My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
  • UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    HAVE SPACE:
    Hotel: Sheraton
    Price:$600
    Date Arriving: Aug. 26th
    Date Leaving: Sept. 1st
    Spots Available:1 (Floor)
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:Don't Care
    Best Contact Method:sorbiej@gmail.com or PM here.

I am an Enforcer so I will be busy most of the time. I just use the room to get off my feet and sleep and not much else. I'm clean and very easy to get along with. I don't drink but don't mind if you do at all. Though rather not have someone not being able to stand after drinking. It will be a floor spot available since it's only a one bed room.

EDIT: Possibly filled
    EDIT 2: All Filled

UNHMAN on
  • BankruptsteveBankruptsteve Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: (will remove once we have a full group)

UPDATE: Two people dropped out so there is two bed spots available and even a floor spot if you have more than 2 people. 8/18/2015

Your Gender: Any (LBGT friendly)

Bed spot 1: Guy from Canada 27-28 SPACE STILL AVAILABLE - 28th - 31st
    Bed Spot 2: Guy from London 27-28 SPACE STILL AVAILABLE - 28th - 31st
    Bed Spot 3: Girl from Portland 28-31st
    Bed Spot 4: Guy from Portland 28 -31st
    Bed Spot 5: Guy from somewhere 28 -31st
    Bed Spot 6: Girl from somwhere 28-31st
    Floor spot: Available 27th - 31st

31st-whenever: Ask and we can work something out.

Bankruptsteve on
  • myxmyx Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Doesn’t Matter
    Best Contact Method: PM Here or Twitter

Additional Notes:
    -This will be my 5th Pax Prime
    -Prefer to be within walking distance of the convention center
    -If a bed is available that’s a plus
    -I have no issues being with people that like going out at night and having fun (I actually prefer some epic nightlife)
    -Hotel with a Hot tub ++++++ :biggrin: gotta relax while on vacation!

***Still looking August 14th

myx on
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton
    Total Cost: $880 (Split four ways would be $220 per person)
    Number of Spots Available: 2 (one queen bed)

Additional Notes/Requests: Non smokers only please. Looking for a group of 2 to keep things simple.

I have been going to Prime since 2010 and have shared a room a few times with forum members.

SkeleVader on
    IhtGIyi.png
  • Jaym4nJaym4n Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE
    DATE ARRIVING: TUESDAY, 8/25
    DATE LEAVING TUESDAY 9/2
    SPOTS OPEN: 1
    HOTEL: SPRINGHILL SUITES (.5 MI)
    COST: $375 FOR A BED TO YOURSELF, $325 TO SHARE, CAN NEGOTIATE A TINY AMOUNT
    GENDER DOESN'T MATTER, PM ME HERE ASAP PLEASE!

Edit 8/25: last minute cancellations suck.

Jaym4n on
    PAX SOUTH 2017 Preparedness:
    [E] Passes [X] Hotel [X] Flight [ ] Waiting Patiently
    mHCQED9.png
  • dskou7dskou7 UtahRegistered User new member
    edited July 2015
    NEED SPACE: 2 people

Date Arriving: Thursday, Aug 27
    Date Leaving: Monday, Aug 31
    Spots Needed: 2 (1 bed)
    My Gender: Male, female girlfriend.
    Best Contact Method: Message me here, we can exchange details

Additional Notes: My 4th pax, her 2nd. We are clean, don't smoke, just need somewhere to sleep / shower. Prefer to keep the hotel budget at about $400 or so if possible.

zerzhul on
  • ChaoticFateChaoticFate Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Grand Hyatt
    Total Cost: 1218.00 (305/person 4)
    My Gender Male
    Best Contact Method: pm me on twitter @ChaoticFate00

This will be my 5th PAX, I don't smoke and also pretty chill guy. The other roomie is also pretty chill :D.

----

ChaoticFate on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Have Space Available

Hotel: Homewoods Suites Pike St (1 Block away)
    Total Cost: $3010
    Date Arriving: Thursday, Aug 27, 2015
    Date Leaving: Tuesday, Sep 01, 2015

Number of Spots Available: 3-4
    Your Gender: Male/Female

2 Room Hotel Room (One Bedroom, One Room with a conference table) Living Room, Full Kitchen w/ stove and normal sized fridge, Entrance Room, Free Breakfast
    $291 each if 4 people join
    $324 each if 3 people join
    $340/375 for the bedroom (2 spots)
    Cash only.

8th? PAX. 4 Friends had to cancel, looking to fill the gap. Someone in the room is an Omeganaut this year so that's cool I guess?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • angharadsolangharadsol Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites (about 1 mile away, we'll be ubering to the con if there's no shuttle if you want to carpool!)
    Total Cost: $160 per person, amenable to having floor spaces
    Date Arriving: Fri August 28
    Date Leaving: Mon August 31
    Number of Spots Available: 2 (queen bed), plus one or two floor spots
    My Gender: Female (plus one male occupant)
    Best Contact Method: Feel free to message me here!

Additional Notes/Requests: My husband and I reserved a double but our friends had to drop out. We're low-key people who will only be using the room to get ready for the convention pretty much. This is my second PAX, his first. Let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.