As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[E3] Lang. Zone.

1899091929395»

• Options
    FuzzytadpoleFuzzytadpole Registered User regular
    Matt Lees is a treasure.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I'D RATHER INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE DAYS ARE OVER I GUESS

Why don't you throw the forum out your car window?

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    @Grey Ghost you watch the gb coverage of that conference though because it's super funny when they start showing the character generator.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    HONEEEEEEEEEEY
    SOMETHING IS HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I'm catching up on E3 conferences

Unravel's earnestness followed by someone in a Plants vs Zombies mascot suit gave me whiplash

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I don't think I've ever been as apathetic to a game announcement than I was when Garden Warfare 2 started up.

It felt like a parody of a real announcement.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I thought Garden Warfare was a lame name

But for some reason Garden Warfare 2 is way funnier

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Nintendo wrote:
    We can confirm that Fire Emblem Fates for Nintendo 3DS, which launches in Japan on June 25, 2015, and is coming to the U.S. and Europe in 2016, includes the possibility for a same-sex marriage to take place between the main character created by the gamer and another character in the game

yessssssssssss

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i saw a picture of what i assume is the player character with different hair styles and it looked like they had pointed ears.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Nintendo wrote:
    We can confirm that Fire Emblem Fates for Nintendo 3DS, which launches in Japan on June 25, 2015, and is coming to the U.S. and Europe in 2016, includes the possibility for a same-sex marriage to take place between the main character created by the gamer and another character in the game

yessssssssssss

it's limited in weird ways

basically one version of the game has a single gay dude you can romance and the other has a single gay lady you can romance

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    It's not ideal, but it's certainly a start, especially for Nintendo.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    How many people are there gonna be that you can hook up

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Oh my god Jeff's facial reaction to mechanical apartheid is perfect

Where/when might I find this?

https://youtu.be/NGPK5HlOP-0?t=3944

1h:05m:45s

Alex is just like "Yup. Yup. That's about what I expected. God fucking dammit."

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    I don't need any of those "elite" features in the new Xbox controller, but everything I've read about its build quality makes it sound really appealing. Like, they've used some frictionless material around the thumbsticks that means you get zero wear, and this is a claim that's been vetted by their legal team. Previews from different web sites also confirm that the new grips, the padding, the weight, everything screams "premium product". I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for something like that, though a "pro" $150 controller is not something I can justify.

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    What the fuck is with that D-pad though

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    I could justify that new Xbone Controller, considering how much I use my 360 pad

I just can't afford it

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Looks like the d-bowl is removable

Those grip paddles look like they'll just get in the way of the controller stability, like the ones on the Razer sabertooth

Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I have to wonder if them using magnets to attach the extra bits and bobs would play hell with the magnet in my finger

I kind of want to get my hands on one just to see

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Oh yeah, one thing I expected to happen by now is a Destiny PC port. I guess that ain't happening though. I'd probably still be willing to give it a fair crack even after all the negative things I've heard.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    wrong thread

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Does anyone have a link to that "one worse thing" Jeff reffered to at the end of the E3 day 3 show?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to that "one worse thing" Jeff reffered to at the end of the E3 day 3 show?

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/gdc-2014-live-stream-part-05/2300-8662/

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I really thought the worse thing was *intentionally unnamed* very poorly describing how attractive she found Nazi uniforms. I forget the year, and I forget the year of the not so well worded apology, but it was amazing to watch.

She was trying to describe how the uniforms were well designed, but wound up sounding as if she found Nazis in general as attractive. The year after she came to apologize for the incident, but also kind of said some other silly things as well.

Alcohol was involved both times, and she does not seem like a bad person. Just kind of a silly drunk.

• Options
    Thank ya

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Nazis ruined the concept of fashion designer uniforms for everyone

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Nazi uniforms?

Boooooooooring

n13.jpg

Let's bring sexy back.

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    them other soldias don't know howta act

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Sometimes during an eulogy, you'll hear talk of the recently departed finally being able to laugh it up with old friends.
    Sometimes you don't really know what they mean. The Lang Zone is pretty good, and I hope it's like that.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    According to the Destiny app, I have spent 98 hours and 49 minutes playing it

That's more than any game in recent years

Hell, I think FFX's initial release back in 2001 was the last game to suck up my time like htat

*looks at battle.net d3 playing time...

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Nazi uniforms?

Boooooooooring

n13.jpg

Let's bring sexy back.

One step ahead of you.
    Infantry_zps1d0802fe.jpg

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I like the built-in wifi antennas on the helmets.

euj90n71sojo.png