As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you think you could beat Meghan Trainor in a fistfight

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Solar wrote: »
    That's why Metalbourne is the DM, and my character is dead in a ditch somewhere, having their equipment scavenged by my so called "friends."

what happens in ditches between "friends" stays in ditches between "friends"

Oh don't worry I'll be sure to take this treasured family sword back home one day
    I mean

my home

not yours

Joke's on you! It's cursed! Enjoy falling into ditches once every 1d4 days, jerkbag!

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    That's why Metalbourne is the DM, and my character is dead in a ditch somewhere, having their equipment scavenged by my so called "friends."

Oh don't worry I'll be sure to take this treasured family sword back home one day
    I mean

my home

not yours

Joke's on you! It's cursed! Enjoy falling into ditches once every 1d4 days, jerkbag!

Joke's on you! I played a proper class, that is, a spellcasting class, and I'm just going to cast "Remove Curse" on it

QED

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Wait how is All About That Bass sexist

Because it still revolves around male approval for your body type. It only expands the criteria for sexual objectification rather than sending the message that women are allowed to appreciate their bodies regardless.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

I mean

my home

not yours

Joke's on you! I played a proper class, that is, a spellcasting class, and I'm just going to cast "Remove Curse" on it

QED

You should have read the footnotes; attempting to cast Remove Curse on the Doxy Family Sword only causes it to become angry.

You now fall into 1d4 ditches every 1d12 days.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Wait how is All About That Bass sexist

Because it still revolves around male approval for your body type. It only expands the criteria for sexual objectification rather than sending the message that women are allowed to appreciate their bodies regardless.

Noted!

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    I don't like fighting.

Can I sneak away or play dead?

She's got you locked in her sights. There's no way to sneak away at this point unless you manage to lose her between racks of clothing. You might be able to pay dead though. Roll against your bluff skill.

Whoa, now wait a second, hold on.

Are we talking about a regular Target, or a Super Target?

Because that drastically changes evasion tactics based on the size of the store, the types of clothing racks used, and the nearest available exit.

It's a regular target but it's a big one with two floors. It even has one of those conveyor things to take your shopping cart upstairs

Ah, very well then, carry on.

By the way, they changed the rules for escaping down the cart conveyors in the latest errata; now it's Con or Dex, as opposed to just Dex.

I am all for that, as I feel every character should be offered the avenue for a valiant escape, and not just the dexterous ones

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    In response to the topic at hand, there are very few people in the world I can beat in a fistfight

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yes.

But I would prefer to wrestle.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    @knob could you beat my wife in a fistfight

• Options
    Whippy wrote: »

Is it consensual?

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus

Is it consensual?

Yes.

• Options

Is it consensual?

Yes.

...can I watch?

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod

If it started as a fistfight it wouldn't end as one

• Options
    The party enters the crypt of Megan Traynor. The antechamber is decadently appointed in pastel colors and helium filled party balloons. There is a mural depicting her mother telling her that men like more booty to hold at night. There is fake treasure littering the floor, plastic baubles and costume jewelry. While it is obviously worthless it is displayed in an overwhelmingly attractive way. You're not sure if its an enchantment or a case of all the right junk in all the right places.

There is a door in the other end of the room. You suspect that Megan Traynor and her backup vampires lie further inside.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    In response to the topic at hand, there are very few people in the world I can beat in a fistfight

I think I could take you.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I really really really

dislike Meghan Trainor.

• Options
    YEAH WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU

• Options
    Knob wrote: »
    YEAH WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU

You two roll for initiative!

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    You guys remember celebrity death match?

it's apparently coming back for some unfathomable reason

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    UNDOUBTEDLY

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I think the real question here is: Could Meghan Trainor beat me in a fistfight.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    I would take literally any other pop star over Meghan Trainor in a fist fight.

Tswift, Perry, Beyonce, Lorde (though this one might be close?); I'd be willing to bet actual real life money that any of them could fuck Meghan Trainor up.

No wait, nevermind, Ariana Grande exists. Meghan Trainor could totally beat up Ariana Grande.

Justin Bieber. Hell, I'm pretty certain Ariana Grande could fuck him up good and proper.

• Options
    why do y'all wanna punch girls

what the hell

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    knob could you beat Pharrell in a fist fight

• Options

what the hell

Don't you tell me how to love

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    there's a star wars parody of all about that bass

it allows you to listen to the song without the shitty, sexist lyrics

just like word crimes

There is a Ska version of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asYHad12PJs

• Options
    knob could you beat Pharrell in a fist fight

lemme google that

• Options
    WHAT THE FUCK IS ON THAT MAN'S HEAD

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    it's a rap hat, knob

rappers wear them

• Options

what the hell

if a gal is into it and scc about it, i will beat five shades of color into her ass for her

closed hands are a hard limit for me though

well, at least for impact

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Can I use the sharp edge of my elbows?

Also is this an organized thing and can I be disqualified?

These are related.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    WHAT THE FUCK IS ON THAT MAN'S HEAD

Arby's paid good money for it from him

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    I am taking the ladies in my life to a concert of hers in August.

If the money right, I'm down for a fight.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

what the hell

if a gal is into it and scc about it, i will beat five shades of color into her ass for her

closed hands are a hard limit for me though

well, at least for impact

One of my fantasies is sporting a black eye after a night of passionate fun

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Here's a super secret

I only listen to shitty old punk rock records and generally hate everything released in the last 10 years except for Bob Mould's last record

I am a COLLOSSAL Meghan Trainor fan, though

Hey bonK what are some of your favorite shitty old punk rock records

That's a real long list

How about what I listened to at work today

Dead Boys - Young Loud and Snotty
    Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
    X - Los Angeles
    Misfits - Static Age
    The Damned - Machine Gun Etiquette

Machine Gun Etiquette is a real good album

I was listening to a ton of The Damned this time last year

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Celebrity Boxing needs to be a thing again. I'd watch Meghan Traynor do a charity fight with, like, Beyonce or someone. All proceeds to St Jude's or something.

WHY WON'T ANY OF THE NETWORKS RETURN MY CALLS!?

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    it really doesn't though

"let's make desperate, washed up former celebrities literally fight for our amusement" was kind of a low point for television

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Mitt Romney VS Meghan Traynor.

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Tonight was literally the first time I ever listened to "Dear Future Husband"

I'm the biggest fan of the I-vi paradigm in the world.

But come on now Meghan. You can't just throw that shit out with clever lyrics anymore, you have do at least do something with it.

Khavall on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    it really doesn't though

"let's make desperate, washed up former celebrities literally fight for our amusement" was kind of a low point for television

What about garbage celebrities fighting professional fighters, like say Chris Brown vs Jon "Bones" Jones. I'd watch that. I'd watch it twice!

Or, like, Ann Coulter and Ronda Rowsey.