As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Playstation] thread will grant you three wishes

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    All of those videos are great. In one of them, the person playing just stops. For a while it just runs on a music video with "Press any button".

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The PS+ version of DriveClub has been removed

6F32U1X.png
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The PS+ version of DriveClub has been removed

what

Apparently it went up early

So

The PS+ edition of DriveClub is out next week, probably

6F32U1X.png
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    what a thrilling month for playstation plus.

liEt3nH.png
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    i wonder if there will be other stuff for ps+ next month

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    There are people who really like DriveClub.

I'm willing to find out if they're crazy or not for zero money.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Wait so

Is there an option to play with the music video in the background instead of the dumb live band stuff?

'Cause that's a waaaaaay better option

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Wait so

Is there an option to play with the music video in the background instead of the dumb live band stuff?

'Cause that's a waaaaaay better option

Their Guitar Hero World channel (which is... like streaming DLC I guess?) has the music video playing. The on-disc songs has the live band.

euj90n71sojo.png
    Oh awesome

I knew that first bit but for some reason I figured the streaming service would only have current music

The Batmobile is completely killing my enthusiasm for Arkham Knight

Really badly

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I don't know about you but when I think of batman I think of tank battles

BahamutZERO.gif
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I don't know about you but when I think of batman I think of tank battles

psst

your thinking of BATtleZone

not BATman.

Tallahasseeriel on
    So I've been playing Rock Band Blitz again

A) Rock Band Blitz is really good

B) Amplitude is going to be really really good

6F32U1X.png
    I still could never get into Rock Band Blitz, it just had waaaaaay too much going on with its powerups, and also the fact that you weren't really bringing up and locking in the individual tracks

I'm sure Amplitude will be awesome though

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    The Batmobile is completely killing my enthusiasm for Arkham Knight

Really badly

The driving is...okay?

The first puzzle I did with it felt so wrong though.

Combat is cool but its not Batman. I guess guns, no. 60mm cannon and a 20 mm rotary cannon? Yes.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2015
    So some asshole* (@Raijin Quickfoot) plus some other wonderful people (who I don't know the names of...yet) got me the PS4 Batman Bundle for my birthday. Guess I'm back into console gaming again.

my PSN is DinosaurKeith if you wanna add me

*seriously amazing person

Garlic Bread on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Also, people aren't kidding about changing the PS4 DNS to Google's. The Batman update went from 3 hours to 10 minutes once I did that

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Also, people aren't kidding about changing the PS4 DNS to Google's. The Batman update went from 3 hours to 10 minutes once I did that

I'm baffled by reading threads about this trick because of the number of people who swear download speed doesn't work that way and this is a useless endeavor to people being like dude I just did it and it works

Nobody knows!

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I played a bunch of batman last night

I thought the batmobile would be something I just suffered through

So far its really fun

the driving isn't great, but I've loved the combat

Its a 3d bullethell

its actually kind of a blast

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »

I'm baffled by reading threads about this trick because of the number of people who swear download speed doesn't work that way and this is a useless endeavor to people being like dude I just did it and it works

Nobody knows!

So Sony uses Akamai for content distribution on PSN. Speculation is that for people on certain ISPs, they're dumping everyone into the same group of Akamai servers and saturating them. What's supposed to happen is having different servers configured for different geographies. It's possible that Google is doing that right and, for instance, Charter or whoever is fucking it up.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Yeah TYPICALLY it shouldn't work that way but there are all sorts of weird intricacies of networking that make me believe they just screwed something up on their end

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    I mean, it definitely works. I watched the update go from being 3 hours to finishing ten minutes later

That also explains why years ago when I had a 360 and ps3, the Xbox would download gigabytes in a few minutes while a couple hundred megs on the Playstation took forever

There is a new Destiny quest that will be RED BULL EXCLUSIVE

1311278789577500304.png

This is not helping my perception of Destiny as a soulless corporate nightmare!

6F32U1X.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I want a video of jeff gerstmann reading that paragraph out loud

PNk1Ml4.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    There is a new Destiny quest that will be RED BULL EXCLUSIVE

1311278789577500304.png

This is not helping my perception of Destiny as a soulless corporate nightmare!

kIXYHrv.png

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's time to uninstall Destiny I think.

edited June 2015

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/24/driveclub-playstation-plus-edition-out-june-25th/
    Starting on Thursday, all PlayStation Plus members can download Driveclub PS Plus Edition and begin playing the offline mode. Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the Driveclub PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly. We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow.

We have to take this precaution because Driveclub connectivity is demanding for a multiplayer game, with countless ever-growing social connections across clubs, challenges, multiplayer, and hundreds of thousands of dynamic leaderboards and activity feeds.

Everybody will have full access to the offline mode of the Driveclub PS Plus Edition while this is happening and we will keep you fully up to speed via driveclub.com with updates on access as we bring everybody online.

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
    "Red Bull eSport athlete"

That's a fine collection of four words right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKGWZeZBikE
    Harmonix actually showed and explained the Freestyle Guitar stuff to Gamespot

And overall it's really cool and seems like it'll add a ton to the game

But man when it sounds bad it sounds baaaaaaad

You can tell when it's digitized sound, and it makes the whole song suddenly sound like a MIDI

6F32U1X.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    doing marketing for red bull must be the most incredible amount of fun

Right now there are people on my facebook telling me that Bungie is killing games with the Red Bull mission and because there are emotes you can only get in the 80 dollar GOTY edition

And that bungie is disrespecting its fans by not allowing them to buy the emotes separately

• HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    People are silly

PSN- AHermano
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Man I don't care who Bungie has to team up with to get more content into Destiny, that game is threadbare and gets new content at a glacial pace.

Exclusive digital crap is always stupid though.

• ShenShen Registered User regular
    Are they good emotes though.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
    Shen wrote: »
    Are they good emotes though.

they're fine

This discussion has been closed.