As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Dragonball: Xenoverse XV

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Dragonball: Xenoverse XV

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Dragonball: Xenoverse XV.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Jerry making shit up was absolutely the best thing in the episode, oh my god

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    I love how Yoshi is just sitting back there, judging their every move.

Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Been loving DB XV but the first 15 really doesn't show you how great the game is... after the Trunks tutorial match it took me awhile to figure out how to get to the next part. Talk to NPCs and then finally you will be able to go back to Trunks and actually get on with the game. Also wish it was a bit more stream lined as far as the town goes.. have to zone into another area to do Parallel stuff, zone into another zone for selling and buying, and yet another zone for story missions... seeing other people's characters can be annoying too especially with classy names like "Hitler was right" " BIG BLACK COCK" and whatever...

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    Mike was having fun with his Let's Play, but Jerry was having so much more fun with his Let's Lie.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Strawberry is my favorite DBZ character.

• Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    Ok, fine, I came back! I can't stay mad at the good folks at Penny Arcade. Just do us all a favor and rethink "LiveScream", please.

I have to agree with the others here that Jerry's outrageous lies were utterly hilarious. Though the crack about Goku powering up and screaming for 27 episodes is sadly true. He was so quick with his "factoids" that it makes me think that he may not spend nearly as much time with his news updates as I assumed he did. Maybe he should take a crack at writing humorous anecdotes, Patrick McManus-style.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Maybe he should take a crack at writing humorous anecdotes, Patrick McManus-style.

I would *love* to hear Jerry talk about outdoor activities.