As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey, [chat]. We're not gonna get away with this, will we?

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I had a charge on my account yesterday that wasn't me for a shitload of money. after that charge a subscription charge for netflix hit which caused an overdraft fee as the first charge put me into negative.

I'm going to dispute the charge, I canceled the card and removed the account from paypal.

I can't actually dispute it til it goes all the way through.

so my question is, the bank isn't going to fuck me because it was technically my own charge that cause the overdraft fee right? I realize none of you has a crystal ball but I am barely letting myself worry about this because it seems like almost a certainty they'll remove the charge. but I'm not quite certain and very scared!
    One time I had an overdraft fee trigger an overdraft fee, which then caused me to generate a third overdraft fee because they apply transfers last or something.

Then I stopped using KeyBank!

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    PA's continued dedication to recognizing that anime is awful and should be a point of shame is one of my favorite things about it.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sigh, i don't feel super good all of a sudden.

Not, like, physically or anything.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Two spiders of different species are having a showdown for premium territory.

Sitting motionless in a large web a few inches away from each other.

The smaller spider lost his nerve after a few minutes and Indiana Jones'd down the wall.

More news as it breaks.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    I had a charge on my account yesterday that wasn't me for a shitload of money. after that charge a subscription charge for netflix hit which caused an overdraft fee as the first charge put me into negative.

I'm going to dispute the charge, I canceled the card and removed the account from paypal.

so my question is, the bank isn't going to fuck me because it was technically my own charge that cause the overdraft fee right? I realize none of you has a crystal ball but I am barely letting myself worry about this because it seems like almost a certainty they'll remove the charge. but I'm not quite certain and very scared!
    One time I had an overdraft fee trigger an overdraft fee, which then caused me to generate a third overdraft fee because they apply transfers last or something.

I had this once many years ago and have been infinitely more careful since

it's why I really don't want to get screwed on something that wasn't my fault.

the idea of bank charges that lead to greater bank charges makes me nauseous

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    oh, I think i know what caused me to feel bummed out.

it's dumb.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    vague_alarm.gif

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    vague_alarm.gif

Ffffffine.

i feel lonely right now.

is that still too vague?

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Wanna play a coop game or something?

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    vague_alarm.gif

Ffffffine.

i feel lonely right now.

is that still too vague?

Pft, relationships are for suckers.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    *comes out with hands vaguely up*

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @Kid Presentable what's your fuck style

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ffffffine.

i feel lonely right now.

is that still too vague?

I don't think that alarm ever turns off

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    cB557 wrote: »
    Wanna play a coop game or something?

Not really, no.

I don't like multiplayer games very much.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    nobody ever accused me of being too vague

*launches into detailed account of recent sexual relations*

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    just downloaded splash damage's new fps

it's only available on pc atm

its default fov is sixty fucking five

what.

nobody ever accused me of being too vague

*launches into detailed account of recent sexual relations*

so my lady shark, she takes out my massive shark peen, and she looks closer right, and what's there on the tip

fucking

hammerhead

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Oh it is happening again.

Someday everyone will understand.

I just want that vague alarm to stay on forever.

My wang is like an IUD except the opposite

the babies just can't stop pouring out you know what i mean

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Short and hairy!

Hakkes you are at the very very end of Xenoblade, I don't remember them being stingy with the save points there. If that's true, that sucks because the end boss was super difficult for me and I died a lot!

Hakkekage wrote: »

Short and hairy!

hey now wait a minute is this an episode of Who's Poppin My Stones

Hakkes you are at the very very end of Xenoblade, I don't remember them being stingy with the save points there. If that's true, that sucks because the end boss was super difficult for me and I died a lot!

god

god fucking

god dammit

i knew i was slightly underleveled

i'm fucked

FUUUUCK

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »

I had this once many years ago and have been infinitely more careful since

it's why I really don't want to get screwed on something that wasn't my fault.

the idea of bank charges that lead to greater bank charges makes me nauseous

this is why i try to put as much shit on credit cards as possible

it is easy to dispute charges on credit cards

they just go oh okay it was fraud cool

banks is much more a pain in the ass

when i had atm fraud i had to file a police report and yadda yadda and had to do a whole process and then didn't get all my money back and blah blah

poo
    mmm we got momofuku bday cake for pride week

poo
    Who's Oliver Subpodcasts?

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Mr. Jefferson, dear Mr. Jefferson
    I am but forty-one, I still have my virility
    And I can romp through Cupid's grove with great agility
    But life is more than sex
    u
    al
    Combustibility!

*Franklin, Sherman, and Morris commence high kicks*

Combustibility!
    Combustibility!

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    U2 is good and people who bag on them are garbage people who listen to garbage music.

They were good. They haven't made good music in a long time, and it didn't help that Bono became a shrill hypocrite.

Who's Oliver Subpodcasts?

oh jesus christ i didnt realize there was 24 minutes of this stuff

holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzBzyJjaPNY

Ffffffine.

i feel lonely right now.

is that still too vague?

I don't think that alarm ever turns off

okay, fine, you want details? i'll give you details. i'll give you details that will make me wish i didn't.

i'm a real shut-in. I have been ever since a really bad bromance break-up caused by my own assholish nature. That happened about 8-10 years ago. Basically, my best friend kinda dropped me for other, better friends and i never really healed.

Problem is, I get lonely every once in a while because, as introverted as i may be, being a shut-in is not fun all the time.

One thing i never managed to do but wanted to is play an actual real-life tabletop RPG campaign with people. And i really would love to do that. i tried online Tabletop RPGs, with programs, over IRC or play-by-post and it just doesn't really work for me.

Anyway, until I can manage to heal over that time when a person i considered my best friend decided that i was a bad person, I think i'll keep getting lonely every once in a while. it's kinda hard to get a better sense of self-worth when you also struggle with depression, tho.

Aaaanyways, i hope that's enough details.

List of Subpodcasts

Sick Burn
    Sideburns
    Mr. Burns
    I Love Films
    You Poppin' My Stones
    Blue Turtlin'
    Talkin' Bout Turtle
    2's Clues
    Talkin' Bout Money
    When Do You Get There, Bro?
    I Love I Love Films
    Let's Be Frank
    D'jucation
    I Love I Love I Love Films
    All About Houses
    In Utero
    Good Drummers
    What's Your Fuck Style?
    Great Bits

Pool? POOL! POOL! BALLS! POOLPOOLBALLSBALLSBALLSPOOLPOOLPOOLBALLS!

poo
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Two spiders of different species are having a showdown for premium territory.

Sitting motionless in a large web a few inches away from each other.

The smaller spider lost his nerve after a few minutes and Indiana Jones'd down the wall.

More news as it breaks.

Why didn't you use the time to get some matches and burn them to death?

U2 would be ok if they weren't SOOO boring.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    harris!

harris :(

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    What did dogs do before tennis balls?

I was reading about the new Zelda on Kotaku and i just came across this
    Thanks to Nintendo Treehouse translator Tim O’Leary, here are some answers.

O_O

@TL DR you've been moonlighting i see

harris!

harris :(

i know :(

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Turns out that very simple solution to my problem earlier is not actually gonna work

guess that's what I'll work on tomorrow

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
This discussion has been closed.